Anons, i'm worried about our guy, the humble water filter salesman

anons, i'm worried about our guy, the humble water filter salesman.
Check this video:

> Patriots Celebrate The New President At The Capitol
youtu.be/svOOsOKGFtI

Alex Jones has been working super hard over the last few years fighting the damn globalists, we can all appreciate what tiring work this must be on a daily basic.

Possibly no man alive can take more single handed credit for Trumps glorious inauguration than Alex Jones.

Alex meeting 1000's of real life supporters in person certainly has effected the man, i think he's having a breakdown unlike seen before.

ITT: We thank The Humble Water Filter Salesman, and show him good deeds never go unappreciated.

tl;dr...

> ITT: Dank Alex Jones memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LBjnBAv5CE
youtu.be/UGLsnu5RLe8?list=PL22J3VaeABQAOhH1CLMNnMl2R-O1abW1T
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_disintegration#Overexcitability
drudgereport.com
infowars.com
breitbart.com
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_disintegration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a drunk

he has done amazing things to educate people, to make people go out look for the info themselves. Too soft on jews though

if you were that woke, you'd drink

He's awesome desu senpai

He never gets the respect he deserves

Please don't have a heart attack Alex, we need you

I couldn't even watch it past that second guy. Was he mental?

>alex jones fought the globalists by electing a globalist

Really makes ya think

May he bring fresh water and supplements to the whole world.

> Please don't have a heart attack Alex, we need you
this
this
this

ALEX WE NEED YOU

the mental, the poor, the uneducated are always the first to speak out against corruption.

they have NOTHING to loose at this point.

the truth is if mental people are talking about it, the "intellectuals" are also thinking the same behind closed doors

fuckin luv that man. beautiful.

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.

I like it.

Dog bless the man

Thank you Alex, you actually did it.

i think he's having, in the middle of an existential crisis.

he has talked for YEARS about:
> changing the world
> breaking the conditioning
> fighting globalists

With Trump his numbers have EXPLODED, but i doubt he's had much chance to think about the profound impact he's having in the real world.

Facing 1000's of real life supporters talking to him in the same tone as if they were really meeting jesus or something, IS CERTAINLY going to induce an existential crisis.

> what if you CAN make you dreams real?

I don't think any one man could deal with how profound an impact he's having IN REAL LIFE.

just me?

i like alex

he feels like frodo, lying on the slopes of mt doom once its all over...

especially considering much of his earlier work actually was tongue in cheek. shit got serious.

You are a big goofy sensationalist and you played a major part in saving Western civilization. Big fucking ups.

> shit got serious.
> shit got serious.
> shit got serious.
THIS

exactly that.
anyone can have a youtube channel and spout bullshit.

its ANOTHER thing entirely when shit gets REAL.

>Be Alex
>Notice a pattern 20 years ago
>Tell people
>Humbly sell water filters
>Nobody listens
>Anger intensifies
>Keep going
>Damn globalists
>Super male vitality
>Tell people
>Few listen
>Conspiracy theory, >THEORY
>Anger intensifies
>Humbly sell water filters
>More listen
>Brexit
>Wikileaks
>Trump
>Ends up being correct about the world, over and over again
>Vindication
Feels good man

It's amazing to me that people believe this opportunistic sack of shit.

I hate to vindicate him, but I would love if these retards got sprayed with poisonous gas. It'd do the country a lot of good.

> dat part when the stoner kid shakes his head and says "it's your body, you can do whatever the hell you want! Know what I mean?"
I just about lost my shit, that was hilarious

feels so good.

He's charging $200 a piece for the same water filter I had in the Peace Corps, which is worth $10-$15. The guy is a scam artist.

seriously, i love this time line so fucking much

> opportunistic sack of shit

In the age of Subjective MSM.
The "average man" only needs to notice once:
> Wait, they are lying!
> Hang on they are meant to be objective!
> They are only telling me half the story

and then from that point on, he can no longer look at MSM the same way.
EVERYTHING on msm has to go through a personal filter to spot and counter the MSM's narrative.

Once you have to go to this mental effort any time you want to watch any "News", then there is no point sticking to single narrative MSM, you might as well get as broad a picture as possible.

Hence Alex Jones.

People have realised everything is subjective.
People realise MSM is only giving a very limited world view.
HUGE demand for anyone willing to talk about ANYTHING, without censor, without implicit bias, openly conspiracy... and let the viewer decide if it is Real or Not.

He's 100% sober

got to make the $$$ somehow

Alex Jones:

>We killed the establishment
>We are the establishment now
>...

Alex Jones is nothing but a funny moron reverenced by nu-pol/thedonald

>tfw you followed David Icke since a young boy, now Icke 2.0 is popular

Now start resreaching the reptilian agenda and the matrix moon and we might free ourselves from the real masters

> baby view of the world the post.

Alex Jones:
> fought corruption
> still fights corruption
> always fight corruption

its not hard user.

> "Fighting corruption is man's highest virtue"
What did they mean by this?

>Your soul is tall

The man had a dream and he worked his ass off for 21+ years trying to wake the world up to an international conspiracy that threatened the human race. He finally achieved his goal, so many people are now paying attention. Have you ever worked that hard for something? You have days, maybe years where you question if you are making a difference. You are constantly attacked and are self-aware of why they mock you, so your play along to troll them sometimes. Finally things got so bad that right as humanity was driving off the cliff into oblivion a billionaire, a water filter salesman, a frog, some neets and the alt-right media defeated the globalist conspiracy that dated back to the 1920s. He always said we were the Infowar. On the day he sees the fruits of his labor come true he is greeted by the thousands of people who supported and believed in him. Also you got a little drunk cause you were having a blast living your dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=0LBjnBAv5CE

fuck off

Where can I buy it for $10-$15? Source?

> Alex Jones is nothing if not an ideal heroic man reverenced by nu-pol/thedonald

fixed it for you

Reptilians are actually devils (Demons) aka fallen angels (the devil was the "serpent")

He talks about stuff he knows about to inform opinions and analysis. You can look it up, he always says you should but I wish he would collect all his information and make a handbook.

He is a real mother fucker, an overly emotional lunatic who saved the world.

>Here's to the crazy ones

Sounds like a perfect analysis to me.

Thank you Based Bill Hicks. We will never forget your sacrifices.

Is Bill Hicks /ourguy/?

oh boy oh boy oh boy, cant wait to see Russia and USA fighting judoreptiles from nibiru together

This has been one of the best years of his entire life, let the man be emotional.

Holy shit hahahahhahahahaha

That's pretty adorable desu. He's crying, drunk, totally stoked with how much people love him.

One of the only news source I'm going to use.
I'm only going to give views to News agencies that didn't shun Trump or outright lie about him.

What do you guys think of Rush Limbaugh?
He was one of the first to say Trump had a good chance to win.

Any suggestions for good news sources that aren't too biased?

>I do-don't see any...scuhmbag glowbalists heere
>j-just some lovely ladies

Is Alex Jones actually a nice guy for real?

>the part of the video with the jew

OY VEY

fucking hell user, calm yourself.

you need to figure out the difference between myth and reality.

pretty sure:
> the reptilian thing is naming the jew indirectly
> the serpent HAS ALWAYS represented the unknown

youtu.be/UGLsnu5RLe8?list=PL22J3VaeABQAOhH1CLMNnMl2R-O1abW1T

I wish I was that passionate about something. Gotta hand it to him, he's an enthusiastic character.

We each have a spark of the divine, and there is no greater pleasure in life than to spread Truth. He is fulfilling his own mission by spreading what he knows as Truth to others, there is no guideline as to the appropriate scale. Whether he opens 2 eyes or 2 billion, he must maintain faith that he's doing what he's meant to do.

It got to him, the reality of the moment, and that there were people that supported him.

It's validation to him after decades of hard work and if I were in his shoes I would tear up a bit too.

> overly emotional lunatic

its called "over excitement", its a sign of "gifted people".
"gifted people" oftern have a super sense of empathy.
they can literally invoke emotion in themselves by thinking, more than just "imagine being in their shoes", more like they become, in part, the subject.

> tfw you realise Alex Jones is a autistic truth sayer.

pic related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_disintegration#Overexcitability

drudgereport.com

infowars.com

breitbart.com

Pol

"This was never an effective way to rally insurgents,
Or really even the occupation of a rational person,
When you write about seclusion and some buyers finally tune in,
You get frightened finding happiness can drive away the movement."

-Aesop Rock

When will Alex show up at the White House with a new house gift (aka a water filter)?

First time I saw him cry

Yes, everything you know about him through limited exposure is a lie. He is an excitable and passionate guy who is a good person. He was raised spending Christmas in homeless shelters feeding the less fortunate. He is always throwing his money around just so he can make people ease up for a while. He'll got a restaurant and buy the whole place lunch. He gets so worked up about what he is doing it's why you see the epic clips of him raging, but he cries just as often. He isn't a racists and he isn't crazy. Globalism is real, if not to the extent Alex sees it, it is undoubtedly real.

He makes money selling practical items instead of taking money from advertisers that would censor him. You spend a week watching his show, watching his team and you will see he isn't some right wing loon. He is 100% self-aware that he comes across as a goof and will parody himself, like the running around ripping his shirt off skit or the Russian spy one.

kek

He cries a lot.

> Is Alex Jones actually a nice guy for real?
more than you would dare to imagine.
he, in some part, i think has transcended past that of "the average man".

you can't get shouted at, laughed at, lied about, spat at, talked down to for 21 years without having to form an AMAZING personal value system to get you through.

Thinking your doing good is not enough to carry you though all that, mere mortals would give up and regress back into the mindless crowd and learn "not to care",
No, no, to go through all that you must KNOW you are doing good.

He IS the good fight inside us all.

POST MORE FEELS

I want to believe

wew, thats a pretty pepe

> I wish I was that passionate about something
its been bred out of us.

things like:
> "ideas are more dangerous than guns, we don't let people have guns, we shouldn't let them have ideas" t. Stalin
should point you in the right direction as to whos done it.

Passion can be good and bad.
Alex Jones is passion, but also is ISIS.

Those that wish to control us, do not trust us with the ability to control our "passions". So they too away the choice.

With passion comes:
> the duty to stand up to authority
you can see why something so potentially dangerous was so easily taken from the people.

Passion: you can find it inside yourself if you go looking.

Shut the fuck up bitch I'll crush you, quit idolizing jewboy

>tfw this happens in the next few days

Deep.

I agree,

you're a moron

He will give trump a water filter and the whole suite of infowars life products. Trump will combine this with his mcdonalds and kfc diet and reach übermensch status

Trump won and no one thought he could.

Would it be too much to ask to meme Alex Jones into the White House?

Let's groom him until next election or the election after that and then unleash the memes.

so easy to spot mindless millennials.
> Bill hicks speaks truth to authority
> Alex Jones speaks truth to authority

> OH GUYS LOOK... Alex Jones IS Bill Hicks right?, guys...?
> I'm smart right? guys?

either you thought of this Alex Jones = Bill Hicks thing yourself: in which case congrats on your first thought, but you might want to think a little harder before embarrassing yourself so transparently.

EVEN WORSE would be, no unique thought on your part, even worse if you've just heard someone say. "Alex Jones is Bill Hicks" and you've gone "LOL, yeah thats true".

Fuck i hate you!

Till the day i die, i will fight your mindlessness.

> Oh, from this time forth,
My thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth!

what did he mean by this?

GET READY FOR 2017 MOTHER FUCKERS.

MAGA
A
G
A

>but your soul is tall

They let him go as far as he wants as controlled opposition. Crazy conspiracy theorist that goes official story on 911 and the kikes. Lololoooo ok oo ok oookolo ok k

DELETE THIS

> [[[ TRIGGERED ]]]

> Shut the fuck up bitch
make me

> I'll crush you
pfft... how exactly? your wit is too dull to warrant caution on my part.
aka. come at me bro

> quit idolizing jewboy
NOT AN ARGUMENT

brought a tear to my eye

???

Anyway, Trump is looking to get those 28 missing pages of the 9/11 commission.

i'm flattered, this is rare, can i copy?

checked, possibly true.

still, not an argument.

You have to come back with something.

For example to counter your point.

Are you saying a moron can never speak truth?
If a moron said the "sea was blue", does this make the sea not blue? does it make him not a moron?

aka.... i'm a moron in your opinion.

and if you are unaware of the thread of existential crisis running though western civilization of:
> the fine line between madness and genius.

Who's the real moron user?

>your soul is tall

And people say he's a shill..

It got me, i'll not lie, i'm a hard man but this shit brings me tears of joy. This world, this timeline might actually be saved.

The guy has to keep walking off camera because he is so overwhelmed with joy and appreciation. Seriously 20 fucking years and you are vindicated.

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
We need:
Right-Wing-Vitality-Squads

this guy BTFO of this guy checked

Thank you humble water filter salesman

i like this user

Alex has been many peoples first baby steps into redpill territory, deserves credit for that at the least

checked

really excites the microtubules

He's just woke

His water filter broke so he can only drink vodka until the new one comes

>Your soul is tall

:D thanks user.

weirdly, i'm starting to like myself finally.

IF i could suggest one thing to all other anons struggling with the cosmos to give hope its this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_disintegration

let me know what you think user.

do you "see yourself" when reading this? i did.

the same feeling as when you catch your own reflection in a mirror.

He looks like he'll have a heart attack within 5 years.