Let's get on it boiz

Let's get on it boiz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJguJPQGVoA
periscope.tv/w/1kvKpdXdMAbKE#
realmofdarkness.net/pc/sb/v/ibm/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These green hat faggots are lawyers who help the violent protesters that get arrested

bump because its a good idea user.

Sorry, we're not niggers.

>(((you)))
antifa detected.

Push 1 and you get a live person.
I told them MAGA Pepaaaaaaaaaaay!

You gotta keep them on the line, you silly. I'm talking to now right now pretending to be nervous and having a panic attack.

Fuck guys I got arrested by a racist sexist bigot trump voter cop. Now I'm in jail and this transphobic black inmate is threatening me and making me uncomfortable. Please j20 bail me out!!!

Nice.

This is genus. We can make them panic by pretending to be transgender and saying they put us with the male population.

DO THIS

Kek has blessed US!

Bump for increased visibility.

YES

help I'm a transwomen and these evil white males are telling me they're gonna make me their bitch and rape me!!!!!! Help omfg guys this is so serious I'm literally shaking!! Please j20 I really need help!!! *cries* *mental breakdown*

Lots of potential for lulz.

PRAISE KEK!

RIGHT NOW ON THE STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=oJguJPQGVoA

The faggots in green lime caps (the ones who man this telephone line) are organizing arrestable actions.

I need to figure out how to record it to save the lulz.

calling now

plz use vacaroo too

this the only stream up?

Trump supporter just pulled a gun on hundreds of protestors!

Sorry to derail but FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

periscope.tv/w/1kvKpdXdMAbKE#

SATANKEK IS WITH US. PRAISE KEK!

There are other streams.

Kek has willed it.

Kek has blessed you too. I shall figure out how. speaker phone?

I don't know but I do know that they are the intersection of anmile and broadway. If anyone calls them, and you are near my posting my time, tell them you got arrested there or witness an arrest.

>organizing arrestable actions.
Idk about you but that sounds to me like the sort of thing that could get a nigga disbarred.

I am going to prank them endlessly.

I am playing the stream loud enough so that they can hear it in the background while I call them. I am telling them that one of the cops said he was a Trump supporter and he was especially going after me. I keep heaving breathing.

Call, act like a typical "arrest victim" for a while, then casually add that you were actually counter-protesting FOR Trump. See if they stay with you. If not, hammer home the hypocrisy.

Reminder that pic related is what the enemy wants to destroy.

>disbarred
try arrested, for conspiracy

also they answer private calls (blocked numbers).

i just wasted 15 minutes on one of em, they're looking for my buddy who got pepper sprayed and ran over by the cops before he needs his meds
>we'll call you back when we find him

Kek is with you soldier.

That's brilliant.

They will relay this to one of greep cap faggots.

Blessed one, may you please sprad the image to other threads?

Wow I just realized the night is still young... And it's a Friday

Right on it. We must provide support for our emperor! We will destroy these treasonous traitors!

War by all means, brother.

What if the media gets wind of it? The police don't need that kind of shit splashed across CNN.

>we need meme magic for barron

an unvetted story from another larping user on CNN?
i don't see the problem, I'd love to fess up to it

Fuck that shit. This has a real effect, and it punishes the protestors who decide to fuck with us. Your shit can wait later.

the rake is coming soon cuck
>people doubt meme magic
>after all that happened

Kek blessed those who blessed themselves. We are actually doing stuff here, actually hurting protestors, instead of waiting for it to happen. Go be a fag somewhere else.

Nah I don't think the police would be really be hurt, even in the rare chance chance it becomes a story. They aren't the ones calling, it would be the evil awlt-wight or Russians or whatever boogyman they want to blame.

i just called and had Trump speech on youtube

This could really be something

Justice Bump

So you're telling me that these people in the green hats are actually lawyers, assisting the shit disturbers in shit disturbing to the max?

Oy.
Vey.

>ran over by the cops
>it's like they were playing grand theft auto with our lives!

No, they are likely first year law students. The lawyers are being comfy, and will head out to the court houses tomorrow. There are ONLY a dozen lawyers.

I called like a gorillion times lmfao they're busy as hell can't get hooked in with the number.

What a wonderful year its going to be.

OH

someone mentioned this in response to that bit of information

>call them and tell them that they took you to a jail/detention center outside of the county. doing this will stretch their resources even further.

Fuck me, you guys are on it! This is some nth degree memery!

we should post some comfy greentexts to read to them

"I don't see no riot here.
Take off your riot gear."
- Rioters

I need to pick my pizza. I took 2 100mg caffeine pills. I am good for the whole night.

oh also us in north america, we can call with google hangouts.

guys use this sound board if you dont want to talk

realmofdarkness.net/pc/sb/v/ibm/1

Bump
Great plan

Anyone else here speak Spanish? Or any non-English language for that matter?

I bet some of our Eurobros can really screw with their heads and waste a shitload of time by speaking their native tongue.

Someone post their pranks on vocaroo

Also feel free to share the op picture and link in other threads! We gotta shit up all their lines. Fucking soro supported cunts

bumperinooooo

I'm on a mac. I can't figure out how to pipe audio to vocaroo and still be on a call. I'm basically doing a stuttering/panic attack type of thing.

No thanks, I don't want to get charged $500 on my next phone bill for international calls

google hangouts nigga.

not gonna call bc international rates and I'm cheap.

but you're doing the lord's work bois, keep it up

Man, imagine owning a speed boat like that. You could relax in the sun while the sea laps around you, and then go into the cabin for a cool drink and a nap.

>Not getting unlimited calls on the entire continent
Even i can do it

Doubt they don't know spanish already
Try with some esoteric easter europe language

pretend to speak spanish only, but tell them you are not here legally.

OYYYYYY VEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What really happened is some hoodlums ruffled his shirt and exposed his concealed carry piece.

honestly just google translate random shit from arabic/urdu or some other language and i guarentee they wont know the difference

>not one vocaroo

Hahahahahhaha! Be like "OMFG THEYRE GONNA FIND OUT AND DEPORT ME OMFG MY WHOLE FAMILY IS IN DANGER. I WISH I NEVER JOINED THIS PROTEST REEEEEEEEEEEEE" get hella mad at them and rage. but in Spanish !!

Jeez, what a shitshow
Good stuff

Can't you get disbarred for aiding and abetting criminal activity? Most of the protesters that got arrested were the ones damaging random cars and properties, especially the ancap ones who wrecked the BoA and McD.

DONT LET THIS THREAD DIE