FUCK OFF POL

Which one of you nazi scum created this and posted it on REDDIT?

The protestors are only doing what is right, and what is in their right and you nazi scum want to keep them in jail without the ability to call a lawyer? Where is your humanity? That's cruel.

Try and stop us

>They have a right to burn cars and vandalize private property

Day of the rake fucking when?

Why would you do this? It isn't funny. Jail is miserable. If you are protesting all day and you go to jail. Often times you dont get food or a drink for hours.

I really don't see a downside. Maybe a few will die. I can only hope.

>sitting in jail all weekend with a bunch of DC dindus.
I bet they will love them some soft liberal booty.

Yea jail is miserable, but hey, fuck those people whose property was destroyed, fucking fascist landowners amiright?

You have no idea what kind of hornet's nest you are poking, don't you?

read the image. It's fine to hate on them why are would you guys do this? Isn't that just mean and vile? The founding fathers have given them a right to a lawyer and you want to deprive them of it. Thats fascism.

I'd rather see them gunned down in ghe streets. Trump is far more lenient than I.

We're taking action and putting you faggots in your place. Jail.

>It's fine to hate on them why are would you guys do this?

Sober the fuck up, leaf. Also, learn what fascism is.

Read what the image advocates and tell me denying them access to a lawyer isn't wrong nor fascist.

It denies them access to a phonebank of lawyers. They can call their own lawyer anytime they want, or just accept the public defender.
Define fascism.

>rioting is a right
Kill yourself

>We're?

You are not doing shit. You are a fucking neckbeard faggot talking tough on the internet

I agree, the soft hearted and easily brain washed should have no power in the new revolution to come. Gun them down now and solve the issue.

BTFO leafs

I think what many people said about their attack on autonomous spaces is true. The neckbeard fascist are utterly incapable of organizing anything. I can't even find the thread with this image. The post on t_d was mass reported to mods so it isn't up anymore. Lets hope this is just a non-issue.

ONLY 7 posts. They aren't organized at all. Pie on my face: i feared this was going to be another brigade against institutions of our community.