BASED

BASED

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/03/muhammed-tops-official-list-of-most-popular-baby-names-in-london/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the bust of Tupac that was there for 8 years went bye bye this morning

You can only post in this thread if your country respects smokers!

I-m looking at you Australiastan and Canacuck!

TRUMP

USA

TRUMP

USA

FUCK OFF NIGGER

TRUMP

USA

Churchil fucked over greatest Germany and got fucktons of innocent white men butchered in Gallipoli

fuck Churchill he was a enemy of the white races.

Please be joking. I want to think you're shitposting, but I can actually picture Obama with a Tupac bust in the Oval Office.

>108152275
it was mlk

Churchill was a scumbag warmonger.

This isn't something to celebrate over.

he's meming mlk, nigger

Do bongs take their shoes off when they go into the white house?

Obama is a dorky white guy. he doesnt' even like rap.

Exactly this. Don't forget his complete and utter capitulation to the kike bankers and his obsession with the Near East and all things Ottoman. Also, have Yank, so not even particularly "British". One of the all time great cucks and Drumpf is picking up his mantle.

Our relationship with the Britbongs is restored

t. limpwrist faggot

>he doesnt' even like rap.
he had a playlist this summer that had lots of rap on it.
He's also invited Chance the rapper to preform at events where he was at.
(Although Chance and his dad worked with Obama prior to his presidency so there's that)

>inb4 liberals hating on Churchill

Wait hold on, they already hate Churchill don't they?

I'll take "things nobody should give a shit about" for 400.

Good on yer lads!

He was the literal cause of WW2 in Europe. He refused talks with Hitler and the Nazi leadership on multiple occasions. Hitler's government could still exist today if not for Churchill. Learn some basic fucking history you god dammed plebeian.

>Churchill
You don't have to be Nazi to know this guy was a narcissistic piece of over-ambitious, warmongering shit.

hilter should have been left alone

wait did trump remove the mlk bust?

right man for the job of beating the nazis
prove me wrong

It was during a world war 70+ years ago and he got sworn in to defend his country against the "invaders". They were conservative, proud and patriots back then.
Remember that it wasn't so long after the first world war aswell, so the feeling were extremely twisted around Europe and they were still feeling the effects of the first war.

Nevertheless, he was anti-commie to the bone which Trump and most of us at least.. like.

>breitbart.com/london/2016/09/03/muhammed-tops-official-list-of-most-popular-baby-names-in-london/

kek

>Japan
>calling someone else a warmonger in WW2

kek

It was always there you fucking mong.

I wonder what he did with the MLK bust Obongo replaced it with.
Hopefully uses it as a fucking door wedge to let the smell of the Obongos out.

Why was it removed in the first place?

Obongo wanted a black guy statue.

I was wondering the same. Then I realised Obama probably took it with him.

Kek has blessed us!
Come join the fight.

Not much of a bust if you ask me.. I'm a sculptor.

Very snazzy, chaps. I''m still beaming with happiness for Burgers. "Proud" doesn't do justice how I feel.

Trump is in office, lads. You did it.

Why so much searches for mdqd034-cover.jpg?

That seems like a really, really specific search term lol.

you forgot drunkard. the man was an alcoholic

you're cucked by trump

he lied to us

>Sup Forums likes Hitler
>Sup Forums likes Churchill
wat

>inb4 >Sup Forums is one person

Obama took the MLK bust when he moved out since it was his. I'm guessing the media is still going to spin it as "look how wasist he is!"

Go wash your vagina you dickless cum rag.

The MLK bust is still in the Oval Office. The report that it was removed was fake news.

He fucked australia over in WW1.

I don't deny he's a great man but he fucked a lot of shit.

>Sup Forums is one person

smashing!

It sure is.

Thanks Dad!

>Americans don't take off their shoes when they enter their house.

Fucking Barbarians, you're tracking shit and hamburger fat all over the floor. What fucking culture does that?

Friendly reminder Churchill was the ultimate traitor.

Just another sign that Trump isn't /ourguy/.

Churchill destroyed the British Empire, what was left of the French Empire, The third German empire, all of eastern europe, Italy, and the world still hasn't recovered.

He ordered gas to be used on Germans should they attempt to land in Britian.

In other words: Pic related.

winners dont need to be polite

>tracking shit and hamburger fat all over the floor
If you have that problem then Canada must be filled to the brim with shitskins, way worse than the US.

Yeah, winning nigger cock wedged up your arsehole.

It's not about being polite you swine, it's about basic cleanliness and good housekeeping, something you Amerifarts clearly don't understand.

Fucking barbarians, I swear on me mum.

Fuck off, Leaf. When was Canada relevant? Oh right, never

The thing is, we take our shoes off before we enter our homes, also I don't live in America Jimmy, Canada's shit lives in Ottawa so nobody tracks it in unless it come knocking.

and we don't wear our shoes inside like barbarians.

Nice one Jimmy, don't you have a white fence to paint or a BLM member to blow?

Irrelevancy is just another word for "not being a target by nuclear fire" when the shit hits the fan. I'll be laughing while your cities burn Amerifuck, I bet you won't be bragging about relevancy then.

I mean, who the fuck would waste a perfectly good nuke on a shithole like Canada? Let alone where I live in Canada.

Oh boy, the wehraboo's here

> Germany isn't to blame for Germany breaking off friendly relations with the Russian Empire
> The Central Powers and specifically Germany weren't jointly responsible along with the Entente powers for the causes of the Great War
> Germany wasn't responsible for tolerating and even voting for a singular-testicled, homicidal, terrorist drug addict who brazenly annexed the Sudetenland and masterfully did everything possibly wrong in a two front war
> This fat Anglo is responsible for the Poles refusing Stalin into the Allies and forcing him to ally with Reich, also responsible for forcing Stalin and Hitler to trade technology for resources

Great reasons to not respect our present day greatest ally

>were too shitty to be attacked by anyone
good for you

Yeah, bad for you fatass.

Enjoy your nuclear hellhole, at least Detroit will be a drastic improvement from what it is now.

I'm an ausfag in Japan, the powder is ace

look into it more m8. Churchill is responsible for WW2, not Hitler.

Point is he could've not fought then in the first place, saving literally millions of lives. Churchill just had such a hatred for all things German after the great war (which he basically used as a sacrificial meat grinder for the colonists) that even when the Nazis were trying to improve relations, Churchill just continued the war effort.

>jaw-jaw is better than war-war
doesn't sound like a warmonger to me

powder?

Smokers are knowingly shortening their lives voluntarily. Some of the biggest cucks out there.

Back in Winston's day they didn't know.

Churchill is maybe the best goy in human history. Nupol leave please

USA+UK best friendship
this is just like my animes

>germany
>the shithole trying to wreck the world for the third time in a century
yeah nah fuck off hans

Back where he belongs. You bongs gave us inspiration with the two finger salute to the EU. Thanks, m8s.

best anime, right here

>Churchhill defended his country from German domination
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kys

churchill was a retarded asshole jew lover cuck

kill his head

Yeah

I'm gonna go ahead and say fuck Churchill

Good good, that was quick though.