Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7c3z_Qjr2o&t=108s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Barron?

Be ironic if it was a rabbi

Nope. Dads is going to make sure that Barron never wants for proper Asian female company.

Holy shit. It's Barron. Fourth Reich soon lads.

*uuuuRrrrglle blrrrrggle*

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPP*

smells like boigas

B-Barron?!

Sounds like it was part of a just gods plan.

This would be the ideal post for a get.

wtf i hate priests now

>Hitler had a receding hairline at that age.
Ok mate.

IT SHALL BE DONE

>Hitler have been
Aaaaand discarded

Baron is a time traveler

yo look what hey do to a fucking kid in the MSM

post yfw the trump dynasty finishes the job
checkem

Holy crap Barron will start the fourth reich.

this, jesus christ what is going on with this timeline

The media was wrong all along, it's not Trump that's Hitler.

It's Baron

He literally looks identical to Barron.
HOLY FUCKING BARRON IS REINCARNATION OF DER FUHRER!

Barron is Hitler

MEIN GOTT

But Sup Forums, Barron is half Slav

Are you saying we should or shouldn't lock up Clinton?

And hitler was half Jew

i just was thinking that right now

barron looks like hitler

I thought the same fucking thing, did they kidnap baby hitler?

So we know that Trump is actually John Titor and in possession of Tesla's notes and inventions. It could very well be that Trump went back in time and rescued Hitler, and brought him into our timeline and raised him as his own. There's a reason Barron seems so out of it all the time. It's not autism. He's literally from a different era/dimension. Here's where it gets a little fuzzy. If we are indeed in a closed casual loop, then right now there is also a "double hitler", which actually explains Adolf's interests in the arts in his young age and his radical change to a soldier and politician later on. Trump is grooming Hitler(Barron) on the dangerous of globalism and (((them))), which explains why his cabinet is so jew filled and he takes Barron everywhere with him. When the NWO is realized in our timeline and Barron(Hitler) is of age, he will go back in time, replace the double hitler and initiate the holocaust, closing the casual loop.

brehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I was not expecting any of this

god damn casuals REEEEEEEEE

Heil Barron!!

but i thought barron was blond

Lets hope kek hears you.

I often feel that god has saved my life on many occasions because of some part of my destiny i haven't realized yet.

I will try to discover the truth and do my best, this is the only way to live.

>YFW John Titor AKA Donald Trump came from the future to save America from the nuclear war... but also brought little Adolf from the past to be his successor.
AAAHH WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE? YOU FUCKING BROKE REALITY?

>The me that you see in public is currently less than 25 years old

Baron is Future Trunks.

>people would actually kill a child because he grows up to do something they dont like

These digits. Checked.

>September 11 2017 will be declared prosperity day by Donald Trump
Wait, what the fuck, didn't this just happen?

MY
FUCKING
GOD

wtf i love christianity now

Hair dye

There's talk of a "Patriotism Day" or something.

If they change it to Peace and Prosperity Day and make it September 11th, I'm gonna flip my shit.

As the spiritual successor and heir to the Thule Society, it is Sup Forums's duty to ensure Barron becomes Fuhrer.

Is this image fucking real?

What the fuck my mind can only take so much

I will die for Baron if need be.

We won't lose again.

oh, hello Miss

Oh my lord. HOW DID WE NOT SEE THIS BEFORE?

"Hitler may have been in many more deadly situations." Pfft like a little thing called World War 1.

>Hitler have been in many more deadly situations...
Confirmed. There's more than one Hitler.

A Jewish doctor looked after Hitlers dying mum. Hitler was described by the doctor as "the most anguished human being I've ever seen. The inhuman scream he made, gives me shivers thinking about it. The grief was beyond mortal".

Hitler later gave that Jewish doctor and his family a Reich pass to travel out of the Reich without any problems where he then went to the USA.

Hitlers parents graves have been destroyed, their remains destroyed with acid after the owner of the plot(a relative) didn't pay the next fee and the house where he was born is soon to be demolished. Fucking cultural marxist scum.

kek, om not sure if youre playing with us, but protect Barron, he is the hope this world needs

They spoke of a Patriotism day.

It appears Hitler was reborn into the Aryan he never was; Barron.

is this a real photo?

kek will break this world for the lulz

The picture is real but the Kek statue is replacing a Volkswagen model iirc.

that's not how reality works
the only unchangeables are the platonic forms like numbers and other conceptual things

>his house is soon to be demolished

So? This time he can ally with the Slavs instead of invading them.

You remember how that turned out?
youtube.com/watch?v=j7c3z_Qjr2o&t=108s

>platonic forms are numbers
You might need to do a bit more reading, friend. Forms are not conceptual, they are physical objects that exist.

numbers are tangible objects

to elaborate further though the concept of a chair is a platonic form not an actual chair, the whole concept of platonic forms is about the intangible and their irreducible (yet possibly able to be expanded upon) natures

woah...