Concerning God and politics

Is the Judeo-Christian God an authoritarian or libertarian?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/dogma
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

libertarian until you do something he doesn't like, then he becomes authoritarian

Is there anything in the commandments, or anywhere in the bible really, that says anything about doing whatever you want or really any kind of freedom except occasional freedom from literal slavery for some jews?

why does christ chan look like a boy?

Libertarian.

Give unto Caesar only what is Caesar's and whip those who would defile the temple of God with money exchanging and false authoritarity.

Also, God's mechanism of creation is surviival and selection, that's about as tough love libertarian as you can get. Make yourselves great, don't rely on a greater power.

Our God is an experimenter or scientist, not a ruler.

that's how all authoritarianism is

Who's asking

hold on a sec...

>Judeo-Christian
>Judeo

Stay kiked christcucks.

Well yes. There is the fact that God allowed humans free will.

this, it's just the Christian God
the Jewish God doesn't exist

He knows what a leppo is so probably not a libertarian
more sexy that way.

you guys are faggots. seriously.

kek

The Abrahamics sure like to give their god credit for doing some pretty cool stuff that other people would reasonably figure is just kind of normally like that by default, assuming you create people at all in the first place

I really despise religion. In fact ever since muslims have been doing their thing, I've developed a general hatred for most of humanity. We still have much more evolving to do.

He's authoritarian as regards morality, since he expects you to behave a certain way. You shouldn't confuse this with political authoritarianism, though.

what's it like having no values

I am the LORD your God. You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall you serve.
You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not kill.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife.
You shall not covet your neighbor’s goods.

>Islam originates from a kike-religion
How does that make you feel?

religious people have no values, retard. They have dogma.

He's both at the same time.

Neither, he doesn't exist.

values are dogma you stupid cunt
without dogma you have nothing but raw materialism
everything is hedonism

you get liberalist consumerism or full on communism

>evolving
this is directionless. Your idea that there is somewhere humans should be evolving toward betrays an innate understanding of objective good. Evolution implies no such thing, and in this context we are just as likely to evolve toward even more rigid dogmatic belief if it happens to be advantageous.

>without dogma you have nothing but raw materialism
>christtards literally believe this
Honor, courage, and loyalty existed before religion did.

Totalitarian, basically,

Good thing he isn't real.

he's a communist

yes, those are principles
principles are dogma

>How does that make you feel?
Pretty good desu.
The 'jew incarnate' is not God.

Evidence?

It depends if you're on his good side or bad side

dictionary.com/browse/dogma

Sure, if you stretch far enough. There's a reason that the definition that doesn't involve religion or other organized groupthink is the fourth one.

>The 'jew incarnate'
Who are you referring to m'good sir

lol go pray to your jewish rabbi

Vs. the Christian concept of Jesus as God (which he never says from his own mouth in the bible).

You have to have some kind of beliefs or principles.
Pure materialism leads to either communism, hedonism or nihilism

best leafpost of 2017 so far

>You have to have some kind of beliefs or principles.
I do. But that doesn't make them "dogma". They weren't preached to me from on high, and I challenge them frequently.

You can't challenge your core beliefs, it leaves you nothing to stand on.
At some point you have to accept it and move on.
The incessant need to criticise everything is the idea behind modern 'art', and it comes from critical theory (a marxist idea)

>says God is his father
>"But he didn't say he's the son of God"
Nice """""argument""""" you got there

>Judeo-Christian
Stop right there Shekelstein

>You can't challenge your core beliefs, it leaves you nothing to stand on
I disagree. Ideas that can't stand up to being challenged are weak ideas, and should be purged.

And Marx had a good idea or two, for an idiot. Broken clock, twice a day, all that.

>being this ignorant
God is all our Father's desu.
Show me where Jesus says he is God (with his own mouth).

What does it matter?

Christianity is politically neutral

And what do you base that on?

Experience.

Because I couldn't honestly believe in something "just because."

Why can't I use a quote where Jesus says he's the son of God with someone else's mouth?

What makes you think experience is valuable?

It's not 'just because', you have values and principles that you're born or raised with.

Where Jesus says he's God*

>What makes you think experience is valuable?
The experiences we have allow us to learn not only from our own mistakes, but from the mistakes of others, and avoid repeating them. Children are seen as "dumb" by a lot of people not because they are actually stupid (most kids are intuitive as all hell), but because they lack experience.

At least an account that Jesus said so here on Earth. A scripture where is says "Jesus said..." etc. that "I am God" or "Worship me" etc.

Otherwise you are making attributes about Jesus which he did not teach.

>It's not 'just because', you have values and principles that you're born or raised with
I agree. But at some point it's up to you what you believe in. That requires a choice, not just doing what you were raised to do.

>Experience is valuable because I have experience of it being valuable
So experience is something you don't and won't challenge because you can't?

(((Judeo-Christianity))) is a lie, a filthy Kike lie only a Kike would ever come up with. We white folks worship a Greco-Roman Christian God as befits our ancestry. We put Constantine in Rome, we beat back the Moors, we kept the Hajis in check, and we pogromed the fuck out of the lying Christ Killing Jews every time they got too hardcore with their subversive bullshit.

Get your terms right user, God will look most unfondly upon those who side with the tribe that took him for granted. That's the only "Judeo" thing about him. If, IF, he was once worshiped by the kikes, then he got sick and tired of their filthy Jew ways and decided that White People (and those who support White People e.g. non-white colonial collaborators) would be a better bet at saving the soul of humanity. The kikes just wanna enslave everyone, he tried to mellow em' out with Jesus but they just doubled down. So god kindly told em' to go fuck themselves and made the Romans destroy their temple. Reject the son, reject the father. Very well, THY will be done kikes.

Jesus was God incarnate. The Bible is not a textbook, my friend.

Real life

Or are you telling me these liberals shiuldnt re evaluate their core beliefs

This is a pagan board. Take your desert kike religion to the middle east.

>implying cuntboys are gay

Im going to marry christ chan and produce strong offspring with her masculine vagina!

I challenge my experiences all the time, as well. Just because something failed once doesn't mean it will fail again. Maybe I just approached a problem the wrong way or something. Problems can and should be reevaluated constantly.

Stop trying to wordtrap me. It's faggoty and a sign of somebody with weak debate skillz.

Where did this you have to be atheist to be a libertarian meme come from? Christianity would teach you that you bow to no man on this Earth. Also God gave us free will. He does not coerce us to follow him. We are free to choose. Christianity and Libertarianism is the final red pill.

Libertarian....read the book of Judges and how unhappy the Prophets were about a king being anointed.

You challenge your EXPERIENCES
You don't challenge EXPERIENCE
How do you know challenging something allows you to reach a better conclusion?

Have you ever challenged the concept of challenging things?

neither. They would be a Christian.

>b-but muh God incarnate
That's not what Jesus taught.

It's a bit like what we're supposed to believe about Plato I guess. Are you being honest with yourself? If yes then fine. If no then challenge.

Isnt all scripture "X said Y"?

That's exactly what Jesus taught.
Prove me wrong, protip: you cannot.

Exactly

They wanted to be like everyone else...

clearly authoritarian

The point is you, like everyone else, have beliefs and values that you don't, won't and arguably can't challenge

But I can.

Jesus says:
"...For the Father is Greater than I." John 14:28

"My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all." John 10:29

"By myself I can do nothing..." John 5:30

"...These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me." John 14:24

"For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken." John 12:49

"I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.” John 12:50

>Claims to believe what Jesus said
>posts claims John made about Jesus
Many such cases!

He's a totalitarian authoritarian, but a benevolent one

Guess I'm not perfect. But at the least in all this absence of proof of what the right answer is I can continue to wonder if there is a better answer than the one I had before.

I just made dis.
Plz rate, no bully haven't messed with GIMP in a long time.

This is what Jesus is supposed to have said from his own mouth.

You have a better source?

No such thing as judeo Christian.. It;s a (((made up))) term to fool Christ cucks..

judeo
Christian

Pick one..

>Read Jewish Desert Adventures
>"this guy is clearly a libertarian"

according to John

He was humble, what, you thought he was gonna walk around and be a nigger like Mohammed saying "slice everyone's throat who disagrees with you"?

You sound autistic

>he fell for the Jesus is god meme
First off, Christianity is a sandnigger religion. Second, Jesus was just another messenger prophet. Enjoy your sandnigger religion.

I believe my work here is done then.

Salam.

>defending Islam under flags with a cross on it
Cucked beyond imagination

>implying Europeans were always Christian
What is Paganism.
Why have you betrayed your people, user?

Fucking This!

idk lol
all the gool gids were doing it

You've change the goal posts so many times and I still continue to drill it.

Give up yet, kafir?

I stuck my goal post in your mom's vagina last night.

Give up yet, fgt?

love the caligraphy

I didn't even talk about the most sandniggest of the sandnigger religions. Where is your English comprehension? The point is that sandnigger religions shouldn't belong in a white country. And yes, christianity is a sandnigger religion. Swallow that pill.

>judeo_christian

>Judeo-Christian

And judaism preceded Christianity, right?

Pagan larper detected.

carlos

miss frizzle needs a kek