Sup Forums BTFO?!?!?

Sup Forums BTFO?!?!?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

freech
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Superior.

I did, I don't, I am, and I still can if I want to.

Why do you think I care about this persons opinions? I think everything that he supports is wrong so I don't care what he thinks about me.

How is a question begging epithet, facts?

goddamn we have some faggots in this country, but you're alright leafbro.

he's a kike, right?

>leftists have the audacity to bring up morals

top kek

it'll be fun tomorrow walking into work on Monday after being outed as a Trump supporter by the Dutch press

happy that we don't have to hide anymore

>I deem my opinion as fact

i feel like no one respects anyones right to a private vote if they want it anymore and that not only clinton voters but people who don't even vote are surrounded by wafting fumes of their own hypocritical fecal matter

we can't hide who we voted for? I thought polls were secret?

Ikr look at all these trump supporters setting cars on fire, smashing windows, kicking over bins! Oh wait.

>If you voted for Trump, you have no morals
And this gives you power over me?

>progressive politics
>accuses ANYONE of having "no morals"
Hilarious.

If anything shouldn't he said:
>If you voted for Trump, you have no morals and thus are my kind of people. Please enter my home, partake of my drugs, and help me fuck all these children.

alltheseflavors.jpg

>you're a disgusting racist & misogynist
You're making me blush

Makes me giggle.

I'm a Berniebro who did the only thing I could to stick it to the democratic establishment and corrupt media. I voted Trump and offer no regrets.

Oh no, we've been thoroughly BTFO by a Beyonce professor

I was promised that Trump was Hitler. Where are the camps, where are the trains. This is bullshit.

>Allred
That explains a lot.

>Where are the camps
Gotta have a 'disaster' first, you didn't forget all those plastic caskets FEMA purchased several years ago did you?

>where are the trains
>not a hyperloop

I don't even care anymore when they say those words.

I moved to Indy on Oct 31 2016 and missed voting in my both states, so I guess I'm an OK dude. I feel like a million bucks today, true story today everything has been going my way!

Yeah, what's this faggot going to do about it? Suck my dick?

>fpbp
>leaf

maybe there is hope for you yet

> raycis and misogynis

their arguments really dont go deeper than that, I am sick and tired of living in a world where the children are in charge

feel? feelings are for faggots. you dont haVe time to waste with fee.lings when youre getting shit done. let the crybabies burn

oh and maga

Nothing. Those words lost meaning back in the 90s.

>implying leftists won't just be dumped in mass graves
Why waste the money on caskets.

>Let me throw a random bunch of buzzword adjectives at people for supporting someone I don't like
>That will show them!

Fuck off back to /freech/, Goonfag.

>How does this make you feel?

Like you, and the person who's post you referenced need to stop sobbing as if Trump is going to somehow take your play-dough away.

Kill all the Muslims. Keep the white women away from niggers for their own good. They don't know any better. Remove the Jews from their positions of power. All issues solved.

Nope, it's the eternal anglo

freech dot net/senpai/res/49039.html
Go shit up another board.

>Kevin Allred

Because they already bought them?

Part of me thinks FEMA will follow the CIA and (((they))) are going to try in break the USA whilst Trump is in power.