*drops mic*

*drops mic*

Why do leftists always think about Harry Potter?

Democrats lost because people like them live in a fairy tale world

because they're fucking nigger hipsters who suck J k rowlings dick

so fucking overrated

Leftists view the world through Harry Potter. Right wingers view it through The Dark Knight rises.

City people, who are smart enough to read unlike rural and suburban retards, all read Harry Potter.

In other news, liberal faggots are unable to make political commentary without relating it to star wars, harry potter, game of thrones, or other popular media fantasy that is not Tolkein

>A

If I'm a suburban retard who can't read, then how am I reading your post right now?

>all read Harry Potter.

So basically they are gay

I have no idea what he's saying.

Liberals love to see media about rebellion and then demand submission to the status quo and just fucking fail to see the irony.

But why that particular childrens book?
You don't see this hysteria around Hunger Games/Twilight/Series of Unfortunate events
Why does Harry Potter attract leftist more than any other?

I haven't seen a Harry Potter movie in like seven years so I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

Yes and in my rural public high school we read such nonsense as Animal Farm, Macbeth, Brave New World, and To Kill A Mockingbird. We are truly are such savages with no idea of classic literature until we are exposed to the messianic god of writing, Harry Potter.

Choke on your own bait and die

Just what you'd expect for fans of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Harry Potter readers more likely to dislike Donald Trump
So, what the article is proving is that people who read Harry Potter and other fantasy novels are unable to accept reality, forcing them to draw inspiration from their fantasies into their politics. Basically, the only reason they'll vote for Madam Prisoner and Ernie is because they'd much rather live in a hugbox, then come to face the harshness of reality, and vote for the man who is trying to make reality more safer. This really proves that liberals are children. Good job leaf, your shitpost really supported whatever claim you're trying to make.

Funny thing is, Rowling wasn't happy about Brexit at all. Considering this victory was the U.S equivalent... its appropriate.

TL;DR : they're spergs

cuz harry potter was cool. not saying it was well written or anything, but the idea of a kid who was neglected (something millenials exaggerate in their own lives/minds) becoming a wizard and doing magic is fun so it was very popular.

Only books they've ever read outside of school.

>Atlas Shrugged that high

>Lord of the Rings
>Shit tier
Fuck off mate

Sheesh another asian

Why are asians living in the west so staunchly liberal?

The same reason they throw Twitter bitchfits and and create whiny little "protests" when things don't go their way: they are manchildren.

>giving a fuck about a poorly written book for young adults filled with deus ex machina , Mary sues and red herrings

F u c k
O f f

Why the fuck is the bell jar above shit tier, they book was the biggest pathetic self pity party trash I have ever had the misfortune of reading.

The obsession with Harry Potter is disturbing.

Tolkien/Lewis are too smart for them.

Fuck, I don't get why millennials enjoy all of this hokey "enchanted sword griffin potion" shit when real mythology is culturally relevant and more satisfying in pretty much every way.

saved

Nigga I read fantasy and I'm basically a fascist. Brandon Sanderson is GOAT

Its not like Tolkien is even a difficult read. There's a ton of shit that you'll miss if you dont make all the connections of course, which is one of the reasons it is top tier. But you don't need that shit to understand The Hobbit. His most popular books are pretty simple on the surface level, enough for children to understand. It's not a question of Tolkien or Lewis being too smart for them, its that their writings don't encourage the degeneracy that they'd like, so they ignore it in favor of "diversity(tm)".

dem feels when ukrainian pissdrinkers in Chinada are thinking the jews left capitol

WTF Clifford

>Atlas Shrugged is god tier
>Brave New World is low tier
>LOTR is shit tier
>meme knight rises is god tier
>Picture of Dorian Gray is high tier
>The trial is middle tier
>Hamlet is low tier

Stupid meme list
I bet you're a phone poster too

can we designate the term "Obamadore" to mean the left wing death squad tragedy that was our last 8 years

like holocaust or Holodomor

years from now we'll say that we survived the Obamadore

*kicks OP's ass*

brazil absolutely btfos burger how will he recover from this!?

m e m e i t s e n p a i

>newfags not knowing the copypasta
Fags.

Yeah I didn't know but I also just noticed fucking Clifford is on the list
Feel pretty retarded now desu

I hate when leftists use Hogwarts as an example like it's non-fiction. Please somebody kill all leftists.

opened this thread solely to see this

Imagine being so infantilized you can only relate world events to children's media. Imagine also thinking that everyone else is stupid.

This the mindset of the liberal.

Pick it back up.

because they are fucked in the head