I go to UC Davis where student and "antifa" protesters were violent and got the Milo event cancelled last week...

I go to UC Davis where student and "antifa" protesters were violent and got the Milo event cancelled last week. After all that I was on the way to class and I saw this antifa sign. I decided to post my own above it.

Other urls found in this thread:

crooksandliars.com/2016/11/white-supremacists-hide-razor-blades
atlantablackstar.com/2016/11/18/white-supremacists-post-racist-fliers-with-hidden-blades-on-california-campus-to-harm-those-who-find-them/
jweekly.com/article/full/78988/white-supremacist-fliers-at-u.c.-davis-spur-sanctuary-call/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good boy, want a cookie?

>wall of text

Stop playing in good faith. You aren't going to talk reason into these people by pointing out their hypocrisy. Trump didn't win by going "acshually, Jeb, your support of foreign wars is more harmful to this country than my rhetoric, so it is quite hypocritical of you to call me divisive."

No, he called him a loser. And won. Learn from this.

This, Ridicule and enraging them further is the way to defeat them, until the time comes to despose of them permanantly.

Yes

Good job, user!

you are a moron

How can they not see the irony.

I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now

Does your phone or computer have a rotate picture function?... Lazy shitpost.

I still love you tho

It got rotated when it posted idk

That happens when you post big-ass photos

Bit long but points are reasonable and would sway an "undecided" reader

A better sighn would be:
Fascist Zone; any one opposed to our Führer is a loser and hater.
Sad.

Don't forget, his real aim isn't to beat the one guy who posted this, but to show everyone else how ridiculous antifa people are. Antifa people are, short of a religious miracle, beyond saving. But the normies around the campus are able to swing one way or the other. Having normal people on your side is how you win. It's how Trump won

God damn it feels good to go to Alabama. Literally none of this shit ever happens. Saw 40 different MAGA hats today and I only hd two classes.

That was what I wanted. As fun as it would be to post something offensive it would just get taken down and then they would send an email to all students about those damn white supremacists

Right. You should've just wrote

>BOUGIE """"REVOLUTIONARIES""""

Calling these upper middle class marxists "Bougie" really rustles them because it destroys their authenticity and credibility, which is really the only thing they're after with this bullshit

you don't beat rhetoric with dialectic. learn to Aristotle.

As someone who dabbles in /pol a little and not a leaf what the fuck does "Antifa," Mean? I keep seeing it eveywhere here but I can't undersrtand what it means

Anti-Fascist

Antifascist. It's used by retards that claim to be fighting fascism but they're just leftists trying to stop conservatives from speaking

Anti-fascist
"Fascist" is the new "racist", a word that gets tossed around even if you're far more guilty of it than the person or group you're trying to apply it to.

You know what they say about OP you better lube up before posting.

Sign is a bit wordy but gets the point across. Honestly having people say ANYTHING in response to attempts to silence is a good thing.

You don't do that with wall texts unless you're writing an article or at a lecture.

In normie would and social media you do it with ridicule or very short quips that show their flaws. Hone your rhetoric, drop the dialectic. Something like "Chavez tshirts won't get you laid brah." Better than that, but you get the point.

The sooner fascism takes over
The sooner this gun crazy bullshit will end, I hope they get ransacked by the cops and get all their redneck dick compensators taken away

your fine you are fighting the good fight

Bit kvetchy. Remember we are strong Aryans, not whiney Jews.
A "communist-free zone" with "remember the 100 million" (from the Black Book of Conmunism) would be more direct.

i liked it. the way you worded it really makes the other guy seem like a child.

goodjob

It's just a copypasta bro I'm a big boy

fake and gay

Real and straight

For me?

Proof or it didn't happen

I bet you believe Sup Forums started #GoldenShowerGate too right?

I'm the guy who posted TRS/Radix journal posters at UC Davis a month ago. My actions pissed off antifa resulting in what you see here.

AMA

>Bit kvetchy. Remember we are strong Aryans, not whiney Jews.
Agreed. People need to realize that you can't really blame the (((forces))) we're fighting for the way they behave. They're doing what's in their nature to fight for their people. We aren't going to reason them down from fighting their war against us. We need to realize we're at war.

Stop expecting permission through well-reasoned arguments to take your countries and your identity back and just take it. The jews, the browns, and the traitorous women and numales do not share our values. Appeals to hypocrisy slide off them unless they can use it as a tool. Fight it like it's a war.

Use propaganda, not reason.

Of course

Sure I'll bite. Can you explain to OP et al why heroic looking pictures with short slogans like WE HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST work better than fucking essays?

Correction, it was two months ago.

crooksandliars.com/2016/11/white-supremacists-hide-razor-blades

atlantablackstar.com/2016/11/18/white-supremacists-post-racist-fliers-with-hidden-blades-on-california-campus-to-harm-those-who-find-them/

jweekly.com/article/full/78988/white-supremacist-fliers-at-u.c.-davis-spur-sanctuary-call/

There were never any razor blades. Typical lefties making up bullshit.

Any fellow Bears from UC Berkeley going to the Milo event on February 1st? :^)

>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
>39 / 4 /
pathetic

this goy gets it

I imagine both are useful. People respond to pictures, folks are busy you know? Ain't nobody got time to read a long post.

The posters I put up listed nine books and about a dozen websites relating to white identity.

Good work, user.

Smart thinking, and strong conviction.

Keep it up.

Posting propaganda won't work when you're in a liberal hell hole. All it will do is enrage them and make them want to fight "fascism" more.

remake it to say

>Anti-Anti-Fascist Zone
>Not safe for hypocritical liberal losers that already lost the election

'cuz electoral college is a trigger word for them now

just keep it short and sweet

Hello, I am Swedish and this is offensive to to my senses. Please cease and desist with this fascism or I will be forced to report this rabble of goyim to the foreskin inspection institiute or "fii". There they will cut your dick off and turn you into a genderfluid kind of creature hahahahahhahhahhahahha

One of our strategies is to post the propaganda causing the schools to spend more of its funds on "diversity programs" wasting their budget and pissing off students. This will redpill people.

We chose Davis as a campus because it is now 90% non-white, folks like you need a voice.

This is exactly the rhetoric I've been talking about. And makes your same point. Less is more.

We really need our own Rules for Radicals. These people keep playing by the white man's civilized rules and expecting to win against kikes, mudbloods, and emotionally driven women and cucks.

just stalk them and kill them

Why are you samefagging?

Where did you get that number? I know there's a lot of asians but i didn't think whites were that small of a minority.

>haha loser
>flies into an irrational rage
>discredits self possibly gets self arrested

It's like those >I AM SILLY comics. These people are walking memes ready to make fools of themselves at all times.

This is why keeeping yourself fit and professional is important. Trump knows image matters a great deal.

cause they are too far up their own assholes

And what have you done? Oh that's right, absolutely nothing. It could be an absolutely trash poster that thousands of people walk by everyday, but even if one person were to see it it would be worth it. Posters like this can have an absolutely huge psychological effect.

Bump

Finally someone that understands. I just want to get my degree and get out of there at the end of this year. I don't need to be getting thrown out over posting shit.

Only violence will stop these guys

The police department can handle them, so we dont have to

it's not bad that he did it

it's just more effective if it's something short, hence the "soundbite culture" we live in.

Liberals find it easier to just label their enemies with -isms than actually attack their beliefs, because they know they can't win against a competent debater.

The police actually failed to handle them and that's why the Milo event was shut down

Call them white supremacists. Hint all white people are white supremacists.

What if the person that posted it isn't white?

That's what I heard, the wiki article says it's closer to 25% white. Still pretty terrible considering we built the university for our children not theirs.

Your disposition is occurring before your eyes.

What do brave POC do to house friends who openly support Republicans?

Hint Shawn White is a brother. Allen West is a white supremacist.

You're wrong, sorry. This isn't a message board of engaged parties and people arguing in good faith. It's public spectacle.

Walltexting is the equivalent of Jeb stumbling through some tryhard rehearsed

>Y-you get your shows from the "shows" you said, r-right? Well, is that, is that the Saturday morning shows, or t-the *adjusts tie* Sunday morning m-morning shows? *looks at his mom for approval*

"She should be running" is far more effective. It's propaganda, user.

Think of it like this: you are never ever going to convince jews or browns to agree that white countries belong to white people. Never. Your target audience is other whites. The vast majority of whites are liberal by default, or because it's the acceptable social position. Not because they've reasoned this through. So to hit them, you need to hit their emotions. You need to make antifa look like tryhard fags. You need to make liberals look like dorks who are just trying to get laid or play inauthentic dress up revolutionary. Ridicule them and knock down their social status, and in the minds of most people their ideas will fall

I hope you did this with gloves on.

The worst part is that illegal immigrants get all sorts of funding and we're not allowed to complain because then we're breaking "university policy".

>"we're not allowed to complain"

Stop asking permission.

this goy actually gets it you dont bring a knife to gun fight, and you dont bring dialectic to a rhetoric fight

You're right I'll just get expelled

(((UC Schools)))

then transfer in most cases if you grades are ok than out of state tuition is actually less expensive with exchange programs

takes 5 seconds to rotate the picture 90 degrees

I went to SJSU, did not like the school for a lot of reasons. Right now I am goint to a local CC and then transfer to a school that has good engineering but also have cute white girls too. SJSU was full of spics, chinks and poos.

It was oriented correctly but Sup Forums fucked it up

Where the white women at?

You can't talk reason into Antifa themselves, but you can talk reason into the moderates and make everyone else hate them.

i was referring to schools outside of California in neighboring states

Good in principle, OP, but execution was a little sloppy. Too wordy.

> You aren't going to talk reason into these people by pointing out their hypocrisy.

The goal isn't to convince antifa to stop, the goal is to get everyone else to realize what antifa really is.