Trump

Reminder this is your hero pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

heshamtillawi.wordpress.com/2009/09/13/the-israeli-occupation-of-america-how-israel-gained-control-of-american-foreign-policy-and-public-opinion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself

If I get digits all immunities are restored

Good reply

if digits every single negative effect in posts in a similar vein to this one will befall you, even if you do reply to them and you can never have immunities.

if digits every single negative effect in posts in a similar vein to this one will befall you, even if you do reply to them and you can never have immunities

if digits every single negative effect in posts in a similar vein to this one will befall you, even if you do reply to them and you can never have immunities

Fucking fagget drumpist

>fake news
heshamtillawi.wordpress.com/2009/09/13/the-israeli-occupation-of-america-how-israel-gained-control-of-american-foreign-policy-and-public-opinion/

Fuck off kike lover

Fuck ou

Nice

FAG

f

/the_donald/ and the paid russian shill have left

the damage is done

no point trolling for you you's now

Goddamnit.

Wrong friendo. Immunity doggo immunity supersedes all claims henceforth regarding my mother's death. I'm just responding to let you know that.

wow

Th-this is against Sup Forums rules. Plz stop

OP

S

cunt faggot

Don't lie to yourself. You're only responding because you don't really feel safe and protected with the immunity doggo.

Your love for your mother is too strong to take the risk

Fucker

Everyone that responds to this thread needs to be permanently banned.

It's like I'm on AOL in the early 2000s with all of these retards taking chain mail seriously.