The great meme war is just a vague memory now

>the great meme war is just a vague memory now

I feel so empty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcZ9kQ1h-ZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel full of optimism. Our winning the war leaves us in a great position.

Why the fuck is he saluting wrong?

We didnt lose a war

It certaining was a buzz. I've taken cocaine and smoked weed a few times in my life, but the momemts I spent watching Trump's rallies, browsing Sup Forums and shitposting on Twitter have been the best highs of my life.

...it doesn't have to end, friend.

2019 MemeWar II, it's going to be a lot more memorable, much as World War II was more memorable than The Great War.

its only just begun

Never forget

meme warefare will never end but the 2015-2016 meme war was something special

the battle is over but the war has just begun

It's only just begun, user. We are the future.

>Walk into restaurant with family.
>Cable TV.
>See this exact picture on news or whatever, later goes to ad break.

Memes are real now.

Worry not OP. If you thought the Meme War was nice, just wait until the Meme Crusades start!

The meme war doesn't fucking end just because the election is over. We are still battling it out for 2020. Fucking put your uniform back on faggots.

Sup Forums will be nothing more than a legend in the centuries to come
>Kek is what gives a shitposter his power. It's an energy field created by all doubled things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the internet together. For over a thousand generations, the shitposters were the guardians of chaos and memes in government affairs... before the dark times... before the globalists.
youtube.com/watch?v=HcZ9kQ1h-ZY

get back there soldier

Little do we know Meme War II will be infinitely more taxing and deadly. Build up your reserves now.

"WHEN YOU SAD"?? What the fuck is this degenerate shit?

stop saying "its only just begun" you fucking retards.

OP is talking about a definable period of time. Kind of how historians talk about different wars throughout history, even though the events are connected.

The Great Meme War 2015-2016 (or whatever the ficj you want to call it) is over. New wars are to come.

Sorry, my m8s. It was a honor to serve with you, but i have my own civil meme war next year.

Son, Diamond Don's victory was but one battle.
We still have so much to fight for, so many memes to spread.
And while we landed a devastating blow, our enemies are going to learn and adapt.
The war rages on.

Awoo... Awoo never change

Kill yourself

It was a war.

>The Great Meme War 2015-2016 (or whatever the ficj you want to call it) is over.
The war is not over. The Battle of 2016 was won, yes, but the fighting goes on until at least 2020.

Meme war vets, report in. 77th Get Division reporting.

nice try there 32nd Get

You are a complete spastic.

The election of Trump was a war. That we won. The Primaries were a battle. New wars will be begin and end.

What the fuck is it with you Americans and perpetual war?

Salute

Just begun, the Meme Wars have.

kill yourself, newfag

It just feels empty right now because we haven't had anything to work towards in 3 months. Before that we had hillary or the primary opponents.

Once trump is in office and begins calling out members of congress on twitter the fun will really begin

I think we are heading into the Liberation of Franks Period now

It was a good war
>now we meme the UN out of existence

1488'th Shitposting Division, Social Media Black-Ops Team 4. Keep your ears to the ground, keep your memes fresh. 2020 will be here sooner than you think. This war is by no means over - you're in this for the long haul. Some OC I made just today. The war isn't won until you make them surrender, or you fuck them all to death.

Literally this.

Witnessed.
Make sure to check your neighbor's digits as faithfully as you'd oil your guns. Kek sees your fellowship, and will reward you openly.

It was fun

Never forget