Does anybody ever get a little freaked out that Kek is absolutely real? Between Shadilay, The Trump curse...

Does anybody ever get a little freaked out that Kek is absolutely real? Between Shadilay, The Trump curse, all the Meme Magick, Irl Bane posting, the list goes on.

Discuss, dump all Meme magic happenings, and post Keks.

Shadilay boys, we did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bronze_bombSHEL/status/822479917749325827
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
lcs.wikidot.com/
change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek is real. Kek is the chaos god. Kek cannot be harnessed by interest groups. I don't think the elites have even begun to realize how powerful the reshuffle that we're all in for is.

are you fucking kidding me

Kek works for the Reptiles evidently. FreedomLovingKek is Kill.

I know this isnt really Sup Forums but can we please use kek for films? If we all wanna see a movie be made then we could pray to kek so it gets made.

Of course we all need to agree on a certain topic and film so we can put energy to it on prayer

>Does anybody ever get a little freaked out that Kek is absolutely real?
Somewhat. I keep getting the dub whenever I talk about memeticism on /x/ or post pepes
It also doesn't help I'm into chaos magic and Kek totally fits into the system

No.

I've been honestly praising unironically. The only day I DIDN'T listen to Shadilay and say aloud "Praise Kek", I crashed my car.

I swear.

Kek approved the OK sign as a blessed hand symbol. Every time Trump uses it, he gives more power to Kek. We need to all be using it in or daily lives. If you normally use a thumbs-up to signal agreement or excitement, replace it with OK.

The little things help.

I'm in.

Also, this is a magic circle I made based on Shadilay as written in my personal script, because it has seven letters in my system and seven is magically bueno. The symbol in the middle was generated from my sigil-making system and also represents Shadilay. It has no prior symbolic meaning to leech power from Kek-related purposes.

Kek is real. We probably can't comprehend his true form, so he shows us the light through gets and memes.

Praise Kek three posts in a row!

Well that's three posts with digits in a row.

I think we're blessed, boys.

Kek is HERE

Checked, OK hand sign and sigils are Kek approved, PRAISE.

Kek is real. You can scientifically explain him too. He is the collective hive mind unconscious of all chan users manifesting itself on the internet affecting all online users which then spills out into the real world

Anytime I doubt Kek this shit happens.
Kek is real and powerful

What does Kek will next?

Kek is feeding on confusion & laughter.

Let's keep Rachel Madow talking about it, so we may all kek together!

I feel bad for you poor fuckers who just now learned about this stuff. An election year is a terrible time to learn about the occult.

Been observing the occult for a handful of years, but it's always been so in and out. Kek style fits my mode better

I prefer the eleven pointed star, the hendecagram.

Rolling to bring back gulags

twitter.com/bronze_bombSHEL/status/822479917749325827

I just know some faggot's going to use this for a goetic ritual and regret it later.

Agreed.
My background is with plant medicine, and I dabbled in esoteric medicine. Now, I work for a small media watchdog group.
I found out about this while trying to sort all the bullshit regarding corporate-media and a goddamn meme.
-and the story started speaking to my past.
I truly believe I'm here for KEK, real or not.

checked.

Heal us all O' might Kek!

No, because kek is a false idol and it's well outlived its usefulness. It has always been a meme and the fact that people are taking this shit as an actual religion is sad.

There you have it. I'm a writer -and not a very good one, but my job is just to catch their bullshit, and feed it to someone else.

But, here I am. On Sup Forums for the first time.

*prepares for ass-fucking

Le fug x d

said no digits ever

Huh.
Czeched

More to the point of the OP- I think it is absolutely real. And if not, you madmen should make it real.

This is how religion used to work -locally- before language was homogenized.

Well, come up with a Kek-related phrase that has 11 letters and I'll do something with it. Shadilay with 7 letters was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

>satanic implications
>favored by hollywood elites and normie hordes

Checked, but I question your judgment.

>I tried to summon Naberius to consult him for his wisdom, but all I got was this frog that won't stop screaming
>This occult stuff is bullshit

Read this.

The memes are converging.

Here's the best part:

"Right wing death squads" is next

We have more than enough power to co-opt it.

Besides, if Trump is using it all the goddamn time, we have free memetic distribution on national TV every single time he talks.

It used to work on a basis of social trust.
If your patient was confident in their medicine man, they patient would have a higher rate of survival.
When languages of small tribes became homogenized (through Latin, Arabic, whatever), the public trust shifted. As did cultural memetics.
I'm glad I don't have to elaborate on the Dawkins/Dennett part.

11 is the primordial star of check'ems

2017 confirmed for best year

Well yes, but I still need a phrase.

Without a phrase/word and the accompanying sigil, it's just a star.

kek most certainly is real,

>PRAISE KEK OC MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

also check this

Forgive me- I've been following up on CNN's horseshit for the last three weeks- I am fatigued, as well as drunk.
...but this will probably be the only time I do more than 'lurk'.
Now that corporate media has -all but completely- lost their stock of public trust, it is a resource that is up for the grabbing again.

I don't have to expand on the advantage telecommunications gives you over the ancient Celtic shaman.

Just shove the kek sigil in it and you're good.

I kek'd

lcs.wikidot.com/

Right Wing Death Squads will make a fine game.

praise kek

Lazy. I'm working on a phrase though.

Okay, "All hail Lord Kek" is 11 letters in my script. I'll get working.

>Does anybody ever get a little freaked out that Kek is absolutely real?

Why would that be freaky?

I leave you with this-

Even if it's not real, there is a chance to make it real.

This religion/cult aspect is the key to media chaos at the very least.

I'm sure I can't guide anything here, but whatever you do... I hope for your success!

Shadilay!

change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day

SIGN
GUYS!