We're fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn_Zln_4pA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw savings are in magic internet coins
>mfw all transactions are PUSH operations, not PULL operations
>mfw I never dread logging into bank account and finding out what bullshit hidden fees were stolen from me

come and try to take my memecoins. It will be fucking difficult

If that happens im not voting for Trump again

Exactly how did you think he was going to pay for all the retarded shit he proposed? Drumpf supporters are all fucking retard mouth breathers

Since he's such a kike puppet I'd thought he get merchant loans

Sup Forums only supported Trump because he made SJW's mad. Sup Forums's entire beliefs are based off of what pisses Libs and SJW's the most, this place has no real values and they probably deep down know Trump is a piece of shit.

The IRS is horribly understaffed and hasn't been modernized in a generation.

We need an IRS to effectively collect the taxes we have on the books right now.

A functioning IRS makes audits shorter and gets you your rebate check faster.

>because clinton and bernie wouldnt spend a dime

>Obama is bad for ammassing a huge as fuck debt
>Trump is bad for trying to balance the budget
You guys are never satisfied, aren't you?

Spoken the truth, thank you.

Sup Forums only supported Trump because they are miserable psychopathic fucks who rotate their entire life around "how can I hurt those happy liberal people".

Maybe if they started putting work in themselves instead of that, they'd see some results. But thats haaaaaaaaaaaaaard.

All I want is a gf man.

Both candidates were shit. Just with trump we dont die but live an agonizing slave life keeping the empire afloat.

Trumps got dues to pay to the jewish bankers so get ready to work for your real masters.

>trump fooled you guys by telling Americans what they wanted to here
>pick one of the most undesirable platforms ever and win

>m-my favorite candidate doesn't suck because your candidate sucks more
Feel the Johnson, faggot :^)

Need to squeeze the poor to make up for the tax breaks for the rich. Thankfully I'm not poor. Good luck pol.

>a neocameralist approach to government
>a bad thing

is this because leftists love the IRS?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn_Zln_4pA8

No shit, faggots support each other

Liberals are less happy on average you retard.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

Libshits statistically are more prone to depression and suicide tho

aaaannnnndddd we're off.

I'm all for paying more taxes. I'm sick of this "I want things but I don't want to pay for them" mentality. Based on Trump's tax plan I can't imagine a way to expand the IRS and give the upper class tax breaks without causing a lower class uprising

MAUDDIT ZHE BREAD!
>increases debt by 400 trillion or something nuts
MERGA!

fake news

i only voted for trump for memes

>1 post by this ID
Nice proxies man. Don't you shills know you're waisting your time on 4pol? This aint where the meme magic originates.

>Drumpf supporters are all fucking retard mouth breathers

Hillary, honey. You lost, sweety.

Right on cue

>Sup Forums only supported Trump because they are miserable psychopathic fucks
This is my reason. It wasn't specifically about liberals either. Pissing off neocons AND liberals was but icing on the cake. The main course is that Trump is the most likely to actually cause a Happening.

The world will plunge into chaos, and all those normies who live such ignorant carefree lives will have to suffer.

>heterosexual
>complaining about the bess memes and then getting all thirsty turning her into memes
Love it

Fuck off back to antifachan then famalamadingdong.

And those happy liberal people should be suffering like the rest of us. Hillarys timeline would of been 10000x worse. We would go to war while these pedophile libcucks would fuck your little sisters while you fought the war.

very much this.

Though you can't ignore the globalist vs nationalist element. Pol has historically loathed globalism.

How do you know that user dislikes Betsy posting? Are you under the impression Sup Forums is one person?

yes they're shills but..

>this isn't where the meme magic originates

are you implying otherchan is? whar a joke. it's here.

Being an abomination to nature will do that to you.

Sorry senpai, 8pol t'aint antifa shills. Last time I checked there they were on an antifa doxxing spree.

>it's a "republicans all campaign on shrinking the government when really they just want to funnel money to the parts where their friends are instead of where the democrats friends are" episode
gee who could have seen this coming

IT'S 2017

I don't cheat on my taxes so I don't give a shit.

you

Thank you. While I don't agree with I will respect the honesty here which I feel is so far gone as a virtue.

fpbp

too true.

This faggot is actually okay with giving money to the government in the form of a loan.

johnson is a fucking disgrace to the libertarian party. mccafee would have been better than that fag

Libs and SJWs are the keepers of PC culture and they are on the left. So it is natural that this place would run counter to what they want regardless of the outcome.

fuck off to your dead site then virgin

this is true
and it's more likely that they're going to be gunning for shady corporate bullshit that costs the country a great deal more than your average pleb getting money under the table for helping a friend move. only trump's allowed to do that kind of thing.

don't worry about it

I browse both frequently. The trend I see is that the stuff from there usually trickles into here (and then the rest of the internet), not the other way around.

I'm just saying. I don't know who's worse. Her or the overly attached maymay

>cuckchan
Please leave and stay leave

>liberals
>happy
lol

Simplify the tax code?

Expand the IRS more, while incrementally (more you expand) paying each worker less?

I have never actually had a bad experience with the IRS, they have given me great advice in the past and have been incredibly professional to deal with when issues came up.

You're certainly not making me regret my vote.

Simplify the tax code?

Expand the IRS more, while incrementally (more you expand) paying each worker less?

no benefits?

If Trump got rid of the Mexican wall thing and just focused on giving Americans more jobs while also continuing stopping immigrants (America first and I respect that) then he would be a better person.

But this wall is just going to cost way too much as you can already see.

>first he said Mexico will pay for it
>Mexico says nah
>Now Trump is making us pay for it
Please just drop the wall

I understand he wants to not only stop drugs but also illegals entering the country but surely there is something else he can do instead of a massive wall

>but some of it will be fence
So if some of it will be fence why not all? Surely the Mexicans then will go to the fence part and find some fault with it that the wall part doesn't have

Re think this through Mr Trump and make the right decision for your country

>taking the meme timeline this seriously
calm down and shitpost moar

>we
>Implying NEETs pay taxes

DELETE THIS

>>first he said Mexico will pay for it
>>Mexico says nah
>>Now Trump is making us pay for it
You are not "us".
He clarified early on in the campaign how he would get Mexico to pay for it. You retards think you're the hottest shit running to the beaner leaders and asking them "WILL YOU PAY FOR THE TRUMP WALL??" as if it's optional and hedges on them saying yes or no.

this is supposed to be a containment board, get out

Illegals cost this country 80 billion dollars a year. Trump's wall is 10 billion. Even if we paid for all of it, it would be absolutely worth it short term and long term.

fuck. You got me.

I was all about Ron Paul and Rand Paul at first.

DELET THIS!!!!

>go into thread expecting to see how expansion of IRS will increase tax revenue when domestic taxes are lowered
>get entire thread of shills samefagging on proxies

You're gonna be out of a job soon.

>how expansion of IRS will increase tax revenue when domestic taxes are lowered
fuckoff with your mumbo jumbo you nerd. we're memeing.

>lower taxes
>restructure IRS so that it's more efficient at collecting taxes, therefore balancing the difference

fake news spinning stories once again tsk tsk

>go into thread expecting to see how expansion of IRS will increase tax revenue when domestic taxes are lowered
What the hell how can you even spin bigger government being a good thing? This is liberal tiers of delusion.

TIME TO START PAYING TAXES, YOU KIKES!

Trump is sicking his own shabbos kike on the lot of ya.

>What the hell how can you even spin bigger government being a good thing?

That's what I wanted to know. It was either going to be more expensive due to an expansion of a taxpayer funded system, or it was going to be cheaper through some mechanism like making it easier to catch people defrauding the system etc.

Maybe some stats estimating how much money is lost per year to tax fraud/evasion or some stats showing that increasing IRS size increases tax revenue

Or it could've just been an expensive decision that accomplishes nothing. I just wanted to see something about the actual topic instead of this CTR "d-drumpf is finished!" shit

What counts as middle class? Billionars are high class like trump, millionairs are one step lower so its them?

Are pol millionairs?

The IRS collection rate is mostly based on public perception. The weaker it appears, the more people cheat it - big and small. Cutting funding to it is one of the worst things to do if you really want people to "pay their fair share".

Last time I heard about the issue the rate was approximated at $1 in funding = $4-5 in collection.

Not a particularly big fan of Mnuchin, and I do think things need to be simplified in certain cases (especially small business), but I'm not against it provided that it is spent on bringing them into the modern age instead of hookers and blow.

Would taxes be easier to collect in a cashless/coinless society?

>Would taxes be easier to collect in a cashless/coinless society?
Presuming, it is already the case that all this stuff is logged digitally already?

This. Cutting the IRS is is a pet project of mega corporations because it makes it easier for megacorporations to escape paying taxes.

The IRS is always going to be able to go after the little guy. It's a question of do we want them strong enough to go after the big boys too. I support increased funding for the IRS at this time.

80% of those audited will have amended returns. and something like 80% of those cheated in their own favor. 1% get audited & your chances of audit go up if you've been caught before.
those who get audited the most are anyone making more than $200k and those saying they didn't make anything

>no i did not look this up because i'm not avoiding health insurance tax. a friend just told me

Kill yourself, my man.

The IRS has huge uncollected debt. This isn't about increasing taxes. It's about collecting what is currently owes and it's a lot bigger than anything you plebs owe. You're not the ones they are concerned with.

There is literally nothing wrong with the IRS. Pay your taxes you fucking faggots.

I don't remember if this is a real fact, or something from a movie.
But I remember hearing once, that for every dollar spent on tax enforcement, the IRS brings in 17.

Seems like a fine thing.

What part of "I will use seized cartel assets to build the wall" do you not understand?
>all of it, clearly

What does the IRS do exactly?

Collect income taxes and punish tax evaders (i.e. richfags who don't have good lawyers.) It's an OK agency as long as you don't end up on their shitlist.

If Trump thinks I need to pay more taxes to make America great, I accept it.

Don't be silly. The IRS is a business and just as greedy .

He didn't say that, it's a fake headline I watched his hearing. He did say the IRS was understaffed, and they somehow extrapolated all the rest of it.

Pay your debts!

Trump really is on the jew side if things.

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!!

Didn't ppl vote for trump because he's against THEM and FINALLY for the people?

Either you are with private power or you aren't. Get with the times or get gassed kike.

Can we make super computers do it?

Are all money transactions (debit, credit, banking, check) off the books is tax issues anyway to begin with, logged digitally? Is there a way for appropriate taxes to be levied by program? Through bank even?

Richfags like trump?

Still waiting for those tax releases.

Just like obamas birth certificate, if he has nothing to hide then show us

They fucking had plans. Trump just projectile shat rainbows and good feels all over your faces and you ate it up. Idiots.

So why exactly is it a bad thing for them to get more power?

But where is the source?

>push operations
what does this mean and why is it good