Hey Sup Forums, Why are chinese people so awful?

Hey Sup Forums, Why are chinese people so awful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dunno

Maybe you guys don't know what i'm talking about.
youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
Look at this.

What the fuck you guys.

why?

because you're a fat faggot

Btw Mei should be nerfed along with Reinhardt and Roadhog/Junkrat/Pharah deserve buff.

Communism has unimaginably horrific effects on a populace. Marxism is like a cancer to all of humanity.

what the fuck did jstuobwwenbhvbnkeRBBVNLb wej/vn;beqvpio[

>Hong kong
>part of china
What the fuck is wrong with you?

you said chinese, not from china. i hate mainlanders as much as you do, probably more

Then there's no need for name calling.

As a junkrat main yes for the love of god please

Genetics

i apologize

Evolutionary advantage.

They were bred to be emulating machines that would stop at nothing to produce whatever they needed to trade with other nations.

The only Chinese that had the luxury of having moral ideals and thoughts were the elite.

The Chinese are extremely smart technicians. However, they rank even lower than subsaharan Africans on the moral scale, and their degree of philosophical advancement is still in a primitive stage.

>.
...?

The government, the pollution, the high population, the destruction of cultural history, landmarks, art and literature all fucked them up.

These are all the things the liberal left want to do in the west. Somehow they think it will turn out differently.

Only people from Singapore, Vancouver, and Hong Kong really know what you mean.

I main Mei. Am i a bad person?

>oh hey I haven't seen this webm of the guy kicking the child like a football for age.......
>see this instead

Fucking hell what a subhuman.

Former mainlander here, honestly man, I get that the vast majority of Mainland China is composed of backwaters farmers and whatnot, but why didn't you run off overseas with the big bois fucking up Vancouver's real estate prices and shot? Unless you're somehow from some unknown patch of grass in New Territory, don't think Mong Kok, Tsim She Tsui or Central aren't any more liberal cesspool than Manhattan.

Very collectivist

watch time lapse of their civilization
Huge empire after huge empire

Now... communism
go figure

Fucking subhumans.