620+ million indians loo on the streets every single day

Can you imagine over 1 billion loos on the streets every 48 hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TAKE THE POO TO THE LOO

You must be jew here

That's more shits than grains of sand on the whole earth

how can india ever recover from this

India is a fucking dangerous hellhole. Imagine the poor englishman that was the first to come face to face with a tiger

realistic speaking, how many thousands of years are indians behind western civilization?

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
The song is kind catchy

what the fuck is wrong with india?

I come from a small village in the mostly rural region of Punjab and even us have multiple toilets per houshold

If we farmers can afford toilets what the fuck are those southerners doing with their money

Are you sure? that is more than half the population.

They have iphones and LED tvs but don't have a fucking toilet.

It's literally Detroit tier

Why are asian loos so fucking disgusting? You have to squat with no support and if you accidentally slip and fall your ass gets fucked by your own shit. What the fuck were they thinking?

It's the lower caste people and they shit in open fields the Hwhite man dosent see past the meme

Its 520 million now, geez get up with the latest numbers.

that way you don't have to mash your ass cheeks over a surface that has seen thousands of other ass cheeks of dubious cleanliness.
you can probably hold on to the metal bar looking thing in the right of the picture if you truly feel that you can't keep your balance while shitting
personally, since I'm in the west I'm more used to the sitting down type of toilet but I can see the benefit of the other kind.

>pajeet literally defending streetshitting

There is nothing wrong with street shitting. Its called freedom.

>brown id
what does he mean by this

D' Nha' Man...

Is shitting on a road the penultimate form of Ancap protest?

You think that's Ancap, we once burned muslims alive because they were protesting the demolition of a mosque to build a new flyover.

>curry should be outlawed in that fucking shit hole.

>literally metrics tons of shit out in the open even into the ganges.
can't make this up

This. We north Indians actually use toilets unlike the southern subhumans. Fuck them for tarnishing the reputation of my home country.

Squatting is actually a better way to shit. It's not as stressful on your colon and you get everything out.