Drumpf only won because he won states full of mouth breathing retards. All the smart states voted Hillary...

Drumpf only won because he won states full of mouth breathing retards. All the smart states voted Hillary. She was literally too smart to be the president.

Other urls found in this thread:

capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/
kansas.com/news/politics-government/article61222187.html
dailykos.com/story/2016/6/29/1543792/-Stanford-University-Study-Confirms-Democratic-Election-Fraud
politicususa.com/2016/10/08/grotesque-history-donald-trumps-sexual-comments-daughter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This tbqh. It was her turn.

>woman
>president
off yourself asap

Этo пpaвдa, тoвapищ.

>it was her turn

HURRRRRRRRRR I'VE GOT THE CONCH IT'S MY TURN TO BE PWESIDENT

You have to go back Enrique

Agreed

Daily reminder-

Only rural rednecks, blue-collar trash and uneducated suburban retards voted for Trump

All city people voted for Hillary

And she got THREE MILLION VOTES more than Drumpf

daily reminder you are indian and not human.

>too smart

let's not take our eyes off the ball because of queer threads like this retard's, alright Anons? There's work to be done to bring this crazy bitch to justice

One day we're just gonna stop giving you replies

Daily reminder that you are the only nation that lost to a bunch of fucking birds

пиздa

straya with the bantz

Literally too stupid to shitpost

she would have won if he had just written her own fucking speeches or tried to improvise some speeches. she was a cardboard cutout full of speechwriter cliches and dogged by scandal and she still almost beat Trump

>anyone who disagrees with me is genetically inferior
>pic related

the call center has failed to teach you English Rashvinder. Time to go back to the Bombay school of tap dancing and corpse floating and get yourself a 'medical degree' , good for 30 hours a week of cash in hand 7-11 temp work.

Now, now, let's not trigger the peasants. This board is their safe space after all.

Hrm. Texas has a higher IQ than NY and California. Hillary was BTFO by the smarter state.

Really activates the old almonds.

>too smart

Wrongo. She got 6.4 million illegal alien votes. Those are disqualified.

She also had massive amounts of voter fraud in Democrat Strong cities, and this has already been proven.

But you are just a butt hurt little piece of shit that hasn't figured out how to poo in the loo, so what do you care? Maybe in your next life, you can be reborn as one of the dozens of women that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted and abused, and then Hillary can insult you and set the instruments of the US government to hound you out of the eastern US.

interested. please show me stats of these illegal votes so i can use them to cram down my friend's face

how come those are the same places that get constantly rioted and destroyed?

True enough, but remember, dumb guys are VERY insecure. They do not want the best person for the job, because the best person makes them feel even dumber than they already are. They want someone who reminds them of themselves. In other words, a moron. Like Trump.

Yep, there are basically two Americas. The Clinton America which is responsible for all the art, technology and science and rural and suburban retards.

The only purpose in life or rural and suburban retards is to shit up everything that the Clinton America creates, because they literally have nothing else to do.

how did that Kevin Rudd vote work out for you shitcunt?

>Actually believes the illegal alien voting meme is true
>Actually believes 6.4 fucking gorillion illegals voted her
>Icing on the cake: Talks of Bill sexually abusing one woman UNIRONICALLY while defending Drumpf

Look up Stein's recount results, they found Dems cheating like crazy

So true desu.

>one woman
Yeah, Bill sure is a fucking paladin of morality.

Relevance?

I'll take the middle of Nebraska over California any day.

You win supporters by calling them morons now?

you are too autistic to make any connection?

Drumpf is literally evil

True. Copying this

White Collar city boy here.

Voted Trump because Republicans typically mean less government, less taxes. Plus Hilary and her entire DNC don't even know how to use email. P.S., Popular vote doesn't decide the President. Never has, and for good reason- United States is more than just NYC, LA, and Chicago. This Election System is not news.

Any good Cricket matches today? I figured you could educated me on something I'm out of touch with, I can help you with something you're out of touch with.

You dodged the question, and in doing so, answered the question. No relevance.

She somehow forgot in the run for the 2016 Presidency that she needed to win the majority of STATES. This is something she knew in 1992 when she helped her husband win the presidency, something she still knew in 1996 when she helped her husband win the presidency, and in 2008 when she ran for president. But somehow, she FORGOT that in the 2016 race. That isn't intelligence, that's either a drugged daze or Alzheimer's. Either way, the she disqualified and sabotaged herself by forgetting to go campaign and win in the majority of states.

if everyone had to spoonfeed everything to you we would still be stuck trying to explain the concept of 3 dimensions to you mate.

best post

Funny how much Mumbai is different than the rest of India...

I'm not going to pretend that I know how politics in India work, but I can almost guarantee that almost every country will have to deal with people of all backgrounds.

What you're saying is like this:
Daily reminder: only those born within my caste are fit to speak with me and the other castes are ruining my world...

yet trump won every income bracket over $50k..Hillary's coalition was almost entirely women's studies majors and minority welfare recipients

13% of polled illegals say they vote.

Also, patterns of fraud were discovered by mathematicians in major elections over the last several cycles, always for the "establishment" candidate. For Walker in the 2010 Wisconsin recall, for Romney in the 2012 primaries and general, and for Hillary in the 2016 primaries.

No one cares. Especially after the election is over. It's either a conspiracy theory or boring, old news. No recount will change that.

capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/

kansas.com/news/politics-government/article61222187.html

dailykos.com/story/2016/6/29/1543792/-Stanford-University-Study-Confirms-Democratic-Election-Fraud

The ironic thing is your post is an encapsulation of why Trump won. You don't like your own county, so your country rejected you. The most basic rules of politics, ignored.

>Wrongo. She got 6.4 million illegal alien votes. Those are disqualified.
Sauce?
Please provide at least A SINGLE FUCKING CITE so that we can all laugh at you for citing brietfart.
B-but prove us wrong...

Dodged it again :)

So you claim that states have intelligence, do other landmasses?

i was alluding to the fact that you wanted as you said "someone that reminds them of themselves, a moron" and insinuating that you wanted that ie voted for Kevin Rudd.

Wasn't that hard now was it ?

Doesn't California have one of the lowest mean IQs in the country?

all the leftist retards live in the cities.

Daily reminder that the election takes PEOPLE in consideration and not degrees.

Bill Clinton has admitted to "accidentally" raping at least 2 dozen women. He likes to say "She was going 'Dont' 'Stop' 'Dont' 'Stop'. I thought she was saying 'Don't Stop. Don't Stop.' So I didn't. Whatch you gonna do? We've all done that a few times. Just when you are as rich as I am, and as powerful as I am, you get to do that to a few dozen women."

Remember, Bill Clinton admitted to sexually assaulting at least 12 women while he was the president of the US. He was accused by many, many more women of sexually assaulting them before and after being president.

When was Trump ever accused? Only during the campaign. Trump has pockets MUCH deeper than the Clintons. Why didn't they step forward sooner and sue him? He's been a famous celebrity for a few decades He's been a famous nationally recognized celebrity with a hit show on NBC for over 15 years. Why didn't any of those women step forward and accuse him then, when NBC would have paid them to keep the show going?

Again, look at Bill Cosby. He's always had a few accusations against him throughout his career. Some he ignored, some he payed off, some he settled in court.

Perhaps you should consider learning how to do a bit of critical thinking. It is a useful life skill.

No, the % of niggers & other non-Whites has increased.

You certainly wouldn't claim that they are anything other than retarded would you?

You're forgetting that, by definition, 'democracy' (that republicans love to spout) is based upon the opinion of the majority and that the 'electoral college' was simply just a reason for the slave states (3/4 will count as a person or what have you) to join the union.

Don't expect an Indian to think critically. They are incapable of doing so.

I'm actually curious. How does South Africa have a beef with India?

I've seen many successful Indians but I only know of one successful south african.

Not True.

"The Electoral College was created for two reasons. The first purpose was to create a buffer between population and the selection of a President. The second as part of the structure of the government that gave extra power to the smaller states.
The first reason that the founders created the Electoral College is hard to understand today. The founding fathers were afraid of direct election to the Presidency. They feared a tyrant could manipulate public opinion and come to power. Hamilton wrote in the Federalist Papers:"

Cali is all fags and wetbacks retards.

Suck it there poo in loo

>CAN'T WAKE UP

Aren't the Dakotas among the smartest states?

POO
IN
LOO

Drumpf indulged in disgusting sexual innuendo about his own biological daughter multiple times.

>But Muh Breitfart and InfoArse said a dozen women ACCUSED Bill

Find me a real, credible source for that claim

Meanwhile, here's one of a dozen about Drumpf indicating he wants to do it with his daughter

politicususa.com/2016/10/08/grotesque-history-donald-trumps-sexual-comments-daughter.html

So smart!

The smart states voted for Bernie in the primary.

Surrounded herself with schmart people too! Maybe OP wants (pic related) to unzip and show his national intelligence?

Super smart!

Hey poo in the loo, talk to me when your countries streets aren't running human feces.

POO IN LOO

Wrong. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Bernie.

All the cities voted for Hillary.

What if Trump was talking about his transgender daughter having the best body, and being absolutley beautiful. I suppose he'd be some kind of fucking hero then wouldn't he. You people are so fucking desperate. Kek!

>Only rural rednecks, blue-collar trash and uneducated suburban retards voted for Trump

Oh you are so retarded, you street shitting cretin.

That's just as low as Hillary saying that half of Trump's supporters belong in a basket of deplorables.

There were so many educated people who voted for Trump, who aren't racist, or homophobic, or xenophobic, etc. People need to get over their selves and realize that all people really want are traditional values back and to show the world that America is strong.

Other countries are laughing at us right now.

>Not True.
>the Federalist Papers
"I CAN ALSO WRITE IN QUOTATION MARKS"
See how much this accomplished? Please provide a cite next time. The Federalist Papers are a known source of controversy because they were trying to garner any support that they could at that point..

>Only rural rednecks, blue-collar trash and uneducated suburban retards voted for Trump

Oh you are so retarded, you street shitting cretin.

That's just as low as Hillary saying that half of Trump's supporters belong in a basket of deplorables.

There were so many educated people who voted for Trump, who aren't racist, or homophobic, or xenophobic, etc. People need to get over their selves and realize that all people really want are traditional values back and to show the world that America is strong.

Other countries are laughing at us right now.

This post is for you, but my phone is being a piece of shit.

I'm laughing harder post election, just so you know. It's like an autistic child shitting himself to show that he's a tough man