What's his problem?

What's his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's got the hottest mom in the world and he's autistic.

hes ten years old with a camera that would make kubrick shit his pants

Family of degenerate scum. Trum fucks his daughter, mom fucks Barron. All of them love and serve the jews.

Disgusting shit.

From Fox News no less:

"Did we just elect our first Jewish president?"

Congratulations, goyboys, you did it.

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html

Faggots like you.

She is attractive, but definitely not the hottest. Pic unrelated.

yfw you got a bunch of nazi frog posters to elect a jew to rule over them

That's a really shit shoop. At least let the system fill the messed up areas. Blur and smudge aren't fix-alls

You shouldn't project your sick fantasies onto other people.

photoshoop da wooped and homosexual

>What's his problem?
Better question, what's yours?

>Shitskin
>Anything but ugly
I know you're baiting but I don't care that sir is an escaped zoo animal

protip: supermodels are very comfortable in front of the camera. Its literally their job. An amateur photo shoot makes for a great date, as corny as it sounds. Its like a female asking a NEET to play super smash brothers.

r there rly ppl out there that bad at the photoshop

Op is forgetting he is in 4 chan even if in pol people can see some bad photoshop as you can see some blurring in his ass and the column moving behind,I prefer when leftwards do this(and even more shitty,stories like piss gate or so) to other leftwards and they belive it because it only shows their stupidity,I don't like when leftwards try doing it to us because it is demeaning,op you have no power here

maybe he has a thing for mommy?

Cut it off, he is 10.
When i was ten i used to kill lizards with firecrackers or by smashing them with a hammer. Now i'm a normal guy, have a gf, never had any problem

yes he should!

continue, please, ignore the faggot

>meliana Trump is a known whore thats into nude pictures.
>baron likes taking pictures of monmy
>Baron knows mommy is a whore with nude pictures on google.
>baron still wants to be her photographer.

Does he have no shame? He has to be an autist. Black people would never get hard off their mommy.

Weird ass crackers

hot

He's being a snot nosed little shit like a typical 10 year old, what's new

Yeah, most of those just rape their infant children instead.

Oh look a nigger
Don't you have some other niggers to kill?

>weird ass crackers
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html

>What's his problem?
The picture is edited but I'm sure everyone on Sup Forums decided to check that and just continued on anyway.

That's a good photoshop.

I do think his mom gets off on touching him. I think she's got that mental satisfaction all her life doing it to men, and now she has a kid which was her dream and wants some control over him.

dumb spic

dumb nigger

that so photoshoped
lmaos

*white people* sm.h....

>meme made by a nigger
>reality

wow, this has to be real......

>Ile de france
delete us

damn, if my mom looked like her i'd try to fuck her too.

oogly
havr this type of shitskin all over my island