The Barron problem

Why is he so autistic?
>hes 10 year old ok
Most 10 year olds don't sulk, act grumpy and behave like some kind of an edgy naruto Ben 10 teenager on a large scale happy event like your dad's presidential inauguration.
Seriously this kid have some kind of Aspergers or something and he will not live long.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=father age autism
youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's too young to truly hate his dad but he doesn't like him. Will probably develop into full blown enmity in his teens

>t. social worker

how do you know so much about 10 years olds.

KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT IS GETTING ROUNDED UP THIS WEEKEND

AVOID THE TRIAL DIE IN STYLE

because he(like 50% of this board) probably is one.

Rich kids are messed up in general but maybe he's sad because his dad rarely had time for him, now has even less time being President and hearing everybody compare your dad who you look up to is evil and want him to die must. Be tough on the little dude.

Have a fucking heart dude he's only 10

Pizza map maybe?

>Most 10 year olds don't sulk, act grumpy and behave like some kind of an edgy naruto Ben 10 teenager
you clearly know nothing about kids

pic related

DELET THIS

agreed
can say i wasnt this much of a moody prick at my dad's presidential inauguration

Probably raped by his dad. He looks girly enough, if he was drunk enough, Donny wouldn't tell the difference.

Well most ten year olds are home playing instead of being a centrel part of the most important ceremony in the world while being watched by millions of people

barron is kira confirmed

>compare your dad who you look up to is evil and want him to die must. Be tough on the little dude.

Yeah I was thinking about this earlier. Where does he go to school? Odds are he's surrounded by rich New Yorkers' kids and they probably all refuse to talk to him because his dad is Literally Hitler.

The only thing I saw him do is play peek-a-boo with his niece as Trump signed in the cabinet.

>Most 10 year olds don't sulk, act grumpy and behave like some kind of an edgy naruto Ben 10 teenager on a large scale happy event like your dad's presidential inauguration.

they dont? even ones in an extraordinary situation throughout most of the remembered childhood?

nah i think your being faggy

I hope that the next time you're pleasuring yourself to one of your autistic comics you get a clot in a vessel of your spinal cord leading to a slow agonizing death you disgusting waste of life.

barron is literally lain.

When is he going to get blacked?

barron can fuck more bitches in 1 week than you can in a month you fucking pussyboi

Are you really so pathetic that you pick on a ten year old?

his mother fucked im up, i bet he found out the magazines

How is that after a year and a half of Trump, now that he is finally President, the only thing that Sup Forums wants to talk about is Barron?

top kek

He's fucking bored you asperger faggot.

You poor goys don't know how complicated and fucked up the mom-son relationship actually is in Slovenia.
It's her fault he's like that, and I know exactly what she's done and what the result will be.
Poor Barron, he didn't ask for this.
He never asked for a Cankar-esque mother.
She'll fuck him up, hard.

melina can fuck me up the ass hard.

What is the name for nigger hand meme?

explain

go on...

No, he's just 10. Remember when you were 10 and you walked weird and would have spasms and found the prospect of your father being president unexciting? Well yeah, that's just about any ten year old!

>Says autistic faggots on Sup Forums

Explain

It's nu Sup Forumss favorite meme

Redpill us on Slovenian mothers.

> this kid have some kind of Aspergers or something and he will not live long.

But you lived long enough to be able to post on Sup Forums.

> t. rape capital of the world

don't leave us hanging there, kike - explain! what in particular?

I don't know and I don't care, but it's the shittiest meme ever, not even the least bit funny

Tbqh I found it rather strange how when Melania came out and stood next to Barron, he immediately changed his body language.

Sulked. Started to look down as his mother looked at him smiling and never looked up to his mom.

I hope I'm just reading into this too much because it does appear like she loves the boy. We already have tons of pictures of her picking him up at school and always being with him.

A protoypical Slovenian mom-son relationship has been properly described by Slovenian writer Ivan Cankar, when he wrote about all the times he felt bad about his own attitude towards his mother, always feeling this strange guilt.
It's like how white liberals feel the white guilt, that's how Slovenian sons feel this guilt towards their mothers, as moms tend to keep their sons really close the way Italians do it, but with this additional attitude of "I always do everything for you, and I always will, show me some gratitude", that sort of message is instilled into young Slovenian's mind forever.

In Slovenian society, fathers are distant and rarely involved in family life, mainly because they either choose to work themselves to death, or drink themselves to death.

That leaves the mother in charge of the children.
Moms and daughters despise each other, so women in general tend to become independent from their families sooner than men.
Meanwhile, sons are nurtured and told no woman is good enough for them, told they can stay at home as long as they like, told that momma will forever love them.

Grandma's still coming over sometimes to do laundry and cook for dad, whenever mom's on a business trip, and he's 50, and she still does treat him like he's a kid after all these years.
And yet, she also never forgets to imply that we forget to visit her more often, she never forgets to tell the tales of what she's done for her family and how little she gets in rewards, it's a very standard practice among Slovenian mothers.

So tl;dr moms are overprotective, and overworking themselves to offer sons the best they can, and in the process they fuck them up because sons then feel guilty over every single time they mistreated their mothers, as they get this picture of a perfect, angelic woman that self-sacrifices for them and it frustrates them they're unable to do the same.

This is how Barron's life will be from now on.

Kys

Most 10-years don't accompany their dad on his POTUS inauguration.

most....most

REEEEEEEEEEE DELET THIS PICTURE HE IS OUR GUY AND WE FUCKING LOVE HIM

You people need to leave the kid alone and kill yourselves effective immediately

My mom is just like that.

She came from a huge family with a drunk-off dad beating his children and wife. They were always really poor and my mom just keep on giving to her brothers and sisters in compassion, food making and raw love.
Man. It's really hard emotionally. Whatever it's fucking Sup Forums.

okay. its complicated to be barron.

do you feel guilt sometimes ?

MOOOOOOOOOODS MODS HELP

Extremely. My situation is rather complex although. But for the sake of staying simple, I did turn into a shitson at some point in my life and said things to my mom I will regret my entire life. Hopefully the future is looking better and I'll try my best to take care of her.

>reverse holland

i hope.good to hear that.

The worst thing is that it's a double edge sword.
I picked up really bad habits because my mom did overprotect me. In the end my emotions were forced to bitch about the women who gave me the most love in all my life. It's awful. It's manipulative love. She keep doing this with the new grandchildren now. When I say no to my 3 years old niece about something only for her to reply that she's just ask mammy and she already knows she won't say no.

IS NOTHING SACRED YOU MOTHERFUCKER?!!!

You sure you aren't Slovenian, mate?

>Most 10 year olds don't sulk, act grumpy
Are you 'tarded?

What did she mean by this?

I think it's more about when you come from a really hard and poor background and love is your only currency as a mom.

A mother love is really strong, no matter what the culture. She literally took money of other people to give me a an illusionnary happy life. It only hit me when I became a young adult.

hitler is literally trump
fixed that

Maybe you are not laughing anymore when Melania is going for cyber bullies

i know how you feel.

like you are in cage, a comfy one.if you try to change it your mom will be sad. and massive guilt will unleash.

>live in third world shithole
>10 year olds are all sex workers or in sweatshops
I can see why you're confused user.

He was ok till they had him vaccinated

lay off barron, hes fuckin 10 years old

google.com/search?q=father age autism

It's the story of all my insecurities and me unable to move forward in life. My dad was a farmer and my mom a mother at home. They split when I was 7 and they asked me with whom I wanted to go. I choose my mom and left to the big city and when I became an adult I had and still have a big existential crisis. I had to come back to live with her at 24. Now I'm 26 and we're splitting again in a couple of months for good. It hurts so fucking much. I hate to see her getting old on anti-depression and have to take my wings and live my life when all I want is to be able to give her back just as much as she did. But it's impossible. This is my misery my friend.

You know what they say. Shine for yourself and people around will shine too. Time to be a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU

He's a fucking child leave him alone.

Daily reminder that pedos deliberately talk like adolescents to attract more children to this website.

Report them.

>Anonymous (ID: 9R7RV0yO)
and most 10 year olds don't have to get up ass early to goto a bunch of shit because they're father is an important businessman and now the fucking president

please kill yourself, I don't care how.

He's ten years old. He's a kid. There are no other kids around to,play with during these family political times. What a drag that has to be. Has nothing to do with being autist. He's fucking bored. He doesn't give a shit about politics. He wants to play ball or video game. What a bunch of assholes coming down on him for just being a kid.

nice projection there, faggot.

most kids' dads aren't president of the us either

>Most 10 year olds don't sulk, act grumpy and behave like some kind of an edgy naruto Ben 10 teenager on a large scale happy event like your dad's presidential inauguration.
So you're saying it'd be more acceptable if he was running all over the place, running his mouth and fucking things up for his dad? That's what an educated kid is like.

He just didn't want to be treated as a child in front of the worlds most prestigious event. He just wanted to be a trusted member of the family.

Moms gonna moms.

Delete this

i wonder if melania tugs his wee wee

The only problem is that he's so perfect that people jump at the slightest chance to find a flaw.

Reported for CP

>Why is he so autistic
Because he IS autistic. He's down with the Downs.

>"h..he's 10 years old"
>"h...he's perfectly normal"

Man who gives a fuck

What would you do?
He's been on the campaign trail for over a year. He probably doesn't care because it doesn't make any difference in his mind how he acts. He isn't literally freaking out.
Just making little gestures. Who the fuck is patient all the time? Kids just entering puberty, he isn't chemically castrated yet like 90% of this board and most of society. Let the boy live!

T. KnownBoss

Shouldn't you be drawing shitty cartoons, btw?

Maybe, just maybe, he just find all these speeches while having to stay behind his daddy and do nothing else really boring.

MODDDDS! GET THIS TRASH OUT REEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Got a webm of him walking and waving in the parade? That was even more autistic

dont bully barron pls

Is he an aspie? Probably

But the kid probably doesn't give a shit, he's a spoiled kid who prolly just wants to go play minecraft. FFS he's 10 years old and prolly an aspie, he probably doesn't give 2 shits.

Imagine you are the black sheep of the family that just wants to have his peace and not be bothered by all the stupid family shit going on

Try again, leaf

>but OP this is a normal behavior for a 10yo
sure, when you are an autist

the next 4 years will be very fun

Don't you faggots get it?

He's one of us. The causes are different but the effect is the same: he is a socially retarded nofriends awkward kiddo.

I bet he starts posting here before trump leaves office.

I hope he recovers and learns to hide his autism. We'll need someone else to help make America great again after trump serves his 8 years.

First one was too big. Make pizza great again for the lil' guy

FUCK YOU FOR TALKING SHIT ABOUT AMERICAS GOLDEN BOY

>FUCK YOU DAD I'LL MARRY THIS NEGRO FEMALE! FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U

underrated post.

Underrated

Holy shit

Don't ever post that again.