Do you hate Trump? Please move to Japan! We need you!

Friendly reminder, Japan need immigrants.
Japanese GDP growth has been lower than average of OECD for over two decades.
Japanese economic system are damaged by this low growth rate.
Our social welfare system strongly dependent on growth.
So here, We have only two choice. Accept immigrants or collapse society.

Some ignorant racists say "immigrants are worthless". However, It is far from truth.

Let's look at USA, Canada, Aussie,NZ,Singapore, Sweden, Germany, Hong Kong etc.
These nation experienced higher GDP growth rate after accepting immigrants.
Even low skilled workers has positive impact on economy.

We can able to produce survice or goods cheper. Economy grow larger.

Although the value of cultural diversity is priceless and enough reason to accept immigrant,
You can also see economic benefit of Accepting immigrants.

This has been suggested by United nations, IMF,World Bank, OECD and many famous ECONOMISTS

Dear Trump-haters. please come to Japan. We need you

I want a mommy asian gf

Yes! I concur. Please liberals, go to Japan.

How come her head is so big? Is he a manlet or is this some perspective thing where she is closer to the camera?

>The Pharmaceutical Affairs Law bans the production and sale of 68 types of drugs. Drugs found to cause more serious addiction and have an adverse health impact are designated as narcotics, possession of which is illegal. “Individuals caught possessing or using stimulants in Japan face a maximum prison sentence of 10 years," Toru Igarashi and Kenji Ogata wrote in the Asahi Shimbun. “However, smugglers are punished more severely. If charged with smuggling for profit, an individual faces between three years to an indefinite term in prison. However, most people who smuggle drugs into Japan are not aware of the severity of the punishment that awaits them if they are caught.
yes yes

I hope someone puts a Katana in your stomach you Gook

Why the fuck should I?
Working hours are terrible.

>tfw when you recognize that bar from OPs pic

It's where the Japanese girls go after work to pick up white dudes visiting on business trips in Tokyo.

Japan is one of the most xenophobic countries alive, they'll have to learn to make more babies or just die off

chinks have big ass heads

>Japanese GDP growth has been lower than average of OECD for over two decades.
It has nothing to do with your immigrants, rather your retarded central bank.
>Japanese economic system are damaged by this low growth rate.
Get rid of literal commies from your parliament.
>Our social welfare system strongly dependent on growth.
Bad idea.
>So here, We have only two choice. Accept immigrants or collapse society.
Or cut down on government spending and you don't need to pack your populace like sardines in big cities.

>Japan is one of the most xenophobic countries alive, they'll have to learn to make more babies or just die off
This. The OP's post is just bait. Sage in all fields.

No thanks, i'd rather go to Thailand and get some sweet ladyboy boipucci

Japan is garbage and deserve their failed society my grandmother was raped and murdered by japnogs

Jap posters on Sup Forums are pretty much never actual japs but english teachers.

Japan is going to be fine, this is just a period of reducing population. In an age where automation is going to take all of our jobs, a country can really benefit from reducing their population.

>wmaf
quit embarrassing your own kind

Half breads are pretty cute

>Bread

Tell us more.

So it's specifically gaijin hunters then?

Have more babies, dipshit.

Man this is all too funny. Board of fat sweaty man children fantasizing about moving to Japan to find their waifu's lol

mo qt white women 4 us desu

you fucked up the world with fukushima

yet here you are in the same board with us! kill yourself nigger

too bad...gaijins leave Japan.

can you please send your young fertile women to america for breeding. Thank you

As long as you imort decent people, people with college degrees from western nations i think its a win.

You guys also need to reform your culture. One of the reasons your wommen are having less children is because of the combined pressure of having a career and taking care of the family is too much for a single person. Youre actually better off just having stay at home moms.

I dunno what are the chances of being btfo by some big ass tsunami. You japs kill too much whales there's a retribution day waiting for you, or not lol could just be my imagination. Why don't japs just immigrate to the USA?

man white pigs arent even on the list, surprised

If all liberals go to Japan, will they become redpilled, or will Japan become cucked?

Jesus christ japan get your shit together. Europe has already cucked itself and displaced its native population but that doesn't mean you have to as well.

Damn, they have white Western weaboo shills in Japan too? Like what do they call you? Kurekto De Rekourdou?

>Let's look at USA, Canada, Aussie,NZ,Singapore, Sweden, Germany, Hong Kong etc.
>These nation experienced higher GDP growth rate after accepting immigrants.
>Even low skilled workers has positive impact on economy.
That's because we treat them like slaves.

Look, nip, GDP isn't a good measure of success. Why not compare average income growth? Or manufacturing exports? Or literally anything besides GDP?

>tfw I really want to bone my best mate's qt half-Flip sister

Fucking asians man

Every fucking day I see this post.

Why? It's annoying as fuck, it's dumb and it's an obvious, shitty bait.

Is it the same persons who posts this over and over?

Why do you keep doing this?

No, build a wall, Japan for the Japanese.

It's already too late for Europe, we gotta save what's left.

>surprised

why?
white resident are rare as usual in Japan.