Aus Thread

You may only post in this Auspol thread if One Nation polls higher in your state than the Greens

W..wait, that's every state in THE WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY AW YEAH BOYS

theconversation.com/nsw-reachtel-coalition-has-big-lead-with-one-nation-at-16-3-71683

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/pauline-hansons-one-nation-soars-in-postelection-poll-20161016-gs3plm.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo

Good numbers there for One Nation in NSW. Very encouraging.

Maybe we can get a David Oldfield comeback.

So autisticly cringeworthy

Yeah it's pretty good.

FUCK YES.

Seeing One Nation replace the Greens as our "third" party is what I want. It'll be even more interesting if LNP breaks up, with the conservative nationalist side making a new party.

Pic related is the mother of the Melbourne car murderer.

Immigration policy strikes again.

Wow weed does crazy shit to people

One Nation will be clumped in with the 'others' when the MSM reports on polls etc for a long while to come though

Yes that is their tactic to try to minimise One Nation's momentum.

Holy Shit your green party is literally called The Greens.
I don't know if that's stupid or just overly obvious.

Am I allowed to post?

Can I be an honorarily cunt for this thread?

The Labor party calls them "The Greens political party" because they think their name is deceptive in that it doesn't indicate they are politicians.

Of course m8

Bulldoze Melbourne for the boys.

stopped voting for years. will vote for one nation. fuck this hell hole of a nation.

Berkeley vale rep

>fuck this hell hole of a nation
That is a bit harsh m8. There is still a lot of good here.

Lol sweet

Also glass Melbourne

I only voted properly for one nation for the bants

>One Nation
who dat?

The trump of australia

Ethno Nationalists

They are civic nationalists m80.

ITT: dingo fucking retards celebrate 3rd place.

Lol but lets be real

You know nothing of our political system

I don't understand your banter.

Personally don't really like Pauline, but I like the nationalism part.

BEANED

>lebs

>beetroot

After that she did the penis inspection to make sure he wasn't Jewish or Muslim.

you mean abbos?

>Greens slipping

Import more vot- I mean refugees.

Fleeing persecution to come to the most racist nation on earth.

>marmalade

DELETE THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's deliberately deceptive. They used to be the Communist Party. Nothing has changed except their name.

Reminder that australia is a multicultural country and that you're a bogan faggot who is scared of reality and the city if you unironically support one nation

Well, I wasn't kidding, that boy was professionally poledancing at the event. Definite benis inspect.

>cucumber

I don't understand.

>pole dancer boy

What the fuck is this

Righto babe

It is part of the Safe Schools program m8.

All pre-teen boys are taught the full suite of erotic arts.

>baka.com

every fucking time

D-damn that's sexy

Is Labor further left than Liberal?

>15%

Let me guess, all other parties will band together against One Nation, so they actually need 51%?

but only under the supervision of a licensed pedophile

Labor is centre-left

Liberal is centre to centre-right

Do you guys still have 60 joke parties that only exist to funnel lazy retards' votes?

Anyway that's good news, best of luck Australia. Here's hoping they end up with a meaningful number of seats for once.

Would never happen

Liberals would form a coalition with One Nation before any of the others

Dunno, showed up to the markets and this boy wasshirtless. performing professionally with poledancers. I took this photo after he won 2nd in the karaoke contest though, but still pretty off.

No, we are not cucks like you yuros. If the libs needed to form a coalition with One Nation they would.

Yes, they are named after their economic rather than social policies.

Fuck I didn't mean to quote that kek

Liberal + The Nationals = Conservative Party of Canada

Labour = Liberal Party of Canada + the right wing of the NDP

The Greens = Green Party + Marxists (our green party is 100000000000000 times more right-wing than theirs)

We don't have a One Nation equivalent. That's basically Trump.

How is One Nation going in SA? I don't follow it too closely.

just..

Yeah unfortunately. But most Australians are fucking lazy and only vote above the line anyway.

How is that possible? From what I've seen your liberals are just as insane as everywhere else?

Dunno I don't think there's been any polls

Finally, the Greens are irrelevant

Praise Kek

SA has only ever been an average state for One Nation.

It is hard for them there because Family First is strong and Xenophon Team take a lot of disgruntled protest voters too.

Our Liberals have a moderately sized right-wing faction with a few vocal anti-immigration politicians

But most are centrist cucks

Liberal National Party isn't liberal as in the American definition for left wingers.

Excessively loud minority. Most Australians belong to the silent majority which is heavily centrist.

They won't hold a referendum on gay marriage because they are terrified it would fail.

Our liberals are conservatives and anti-PC, we just call the cucks lefties.

What did he sing?

Our Liberals could hardly be described as conservative

Not any more

Didn't you start taking in more immigrants because of liberals? Or do I remember incorrectly?

Some of them could.

LAB/One Nation coalition when?

I'd like to know, but nowhere really gives you detailed stats like that. Unfortunately NXT took most of the protest vote since Xenophon was a SA senator.

Don't know, it was 2015 I think, all I remember is that I was ever so slightly too late to sing my perfect Rick Astley and got this golden snap.

Sydneysider here. Please cheer me up and tell me the housing market is going to crash soon and i can stop living in a 1 bedroom apartment while being lectured by boomers about how great they are for owning multiple properties

All our major parties including Liberals are big on immigration

God I hope he breaks away and joins One Nation or starts his own party

RIP I guess?

Fuck off, Waleed

Howard started the YUGE surge though.

Unfortunately they're more akin to cuckservatives, rather than a proper right wing party.

Labor ain't getting a preference anywhere except second to last whilst they're pandering to the bleeding heart "progressives".

>starts his own party
It would be Gina Rhinehart's party. Say hello to $2 a day wages.

It's not all bad

The more popular One Nation becomes the more likely it is that they will be able to make demands about immigration by holding the balance of power

Is Gina red pilled at least?

Libs = Big Coal and Big Banks = Cheap workers = Immigration gud :DD

Not really. Our parliament is different, if One Nation hold enough seats, like 10, they hold the swing vote and both major parties will have to suck their dicks.

Right, the nation of Shit cunts known as ausfalia is owned by the united chinkdom and peoples republic of dog lo mein. Owning a gun is a bigger crime than your dad being a deported criminal and spiders are on average larger than their willies. Won't expect shit from this meme as party to change any of that unfortantely

>Is Gina red pilled
She seems a bit of a shitlord, but it is hard to tell.

She is mostly focussed on economic issues that prevent her from making more money.

Nowhere near it. She's pretty much a kike. Wants to loosen laws so she can fly in third world filth to work her mines for $2 a day.

Well, I hope you get it sorted out. Multiculturalism (especially when not slowly integrating immigrants to the destinations society) simply doesn't work.

Sorry lad it wont happen. The government is protecting property like it's an industry, say like it were coal or something.

It's too big to fail, the banks are posting record year on year profits from it, the governments gets huge taxes from CGT.

What is most likely to happen is that the AUD will drop significantly and prices will remain the same in AUD, or stagnate and slowly decline, but against world currencies the value of Sydney property will decline sharply

So buy currency, store currency, wait for this to happen

The market is too protected domestically, they will keep interest rates low or negative, then they will pursue QE. Look to Japans property prices over the past 40 years and get a glimpse of the future.

Thanks based snowchink

Cheers mate. All the best to you as well.

Something like 30% of Sydney has a parent born overseas, or was born overseas, I forget.

NSW will always be multiculti now, there's no turning the tide back.

It will require other states in the Senate.

That's our word cunt, foreigners saying that gets their cock punched off.

what sort of numbers do the Lib Dems pull?

not very informed on ozzie politics, but i do enjoy Leyonhjelm's twitter feed at times, probably my favorite non-US politician

saved

Hopefully we can sell white nationalism under the pretence of civic nationalism though. Even second and third generation chinks and poos lap that up. There's been a few ethnic One Nation members in the past.

Quite small

He almost wasn't re-elected last year

Only in NSW as well