Has he has finally outlived his usefulness to us?

Has he has finally outlived his usefulness to us?

>inb4 he was never useful lol
He was a good gateway for Normies

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/20/riot-police-helicopters-called-milo-event/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literally just caused an antifa to get shot
idk seems pretty useful

I expect him to turn on Trump as soon as opposition becomes more profitable. Until then, he hasn't exactly outlived his usefulness. Any help is good.

Milo is life. Milo is love.

You referring to the Washington University thing?

That could've happened at any Right-Wing event.

Sean is nice and all, but I still want Milo as Trump's Press Secretary.

before i gamergate happened and i found milo i used to be a lefty cuck and now i visit pol daily and am on my 5th swastika tattoo all thanks to this faggot

Don't you think we should have somebody new with more radical views?

Game recognize Gamergate...
Don't Be a bigger faggot than this faggot. Why hate accomplished competence? What the fuck have you done?

Milo go back to /lbgt/

No. Maybe some controlled opposition like Richard Spencer.

>implying Milo writes his own shit
>ever in his career
You do him too much credit, user. That's one of the teenagers he preys on.

AIDS will cane remove him from the stage.
Advice for the wise:
don't stand near him while he talks if you don't want to smell cock.

Like a double agent?

Also, I'm not familiar with the theory that Richard Spencer is controlled opposition, can you elaborate?

He's redpilled many normies I know.

Still doing God's work.

Faggot

I just got a new hard drive so I don't have the screenshot of the tweet where he started to imply that he was turning on Trump.

>all this JIDF and reddit defending of this literal kike faggot
You all need to go back

This.

Nice doubles

Kek is really trying to speak through me that we shouldn't trust Richard Spencer, apparently.

I don't that's for sure, he comes across as a cookie cutter villain especially with his whole "hail Trump" sperg out

He has to be a spy

Never forget that CNN was covering him before anyone here was even talking about him.

>now's a good time to split up the right wing!

Not likely you antifa nigger.

He's about to go through electro shock therapy to cure his gayness just to trigger liberals even more.

Anyways why aren't we making more content for this?

Trump is President and we have a Right-wing majority Congress, I think we can clean house a little bit.

Yeah, not buying it. kys.

Hell no. He still triggers these people to hell and back. There are multiple bridges of redpilling from normie to far right, or at least not viewing far right ideas as inherently abhorrent. Milo is one such bridge. Alt-light -> alt-right > fascist ->???

The first time I heard of Richard Spencer was when the mainstream media announced, shortly after Trump's win, that he was the spokesman of the alt-right. Despite spending multiple hours a day on pol, watching what might be called alt-right YouTube channels, and generally just browsing around the internet, I had never heard of him before.

It seems suspicious that the mainstream media suddenly decide to propel this former-nobody into becoming a named person. It also seems suspicious that he is getting up to give speeches about white nationalism, and decides to close them with the Nazi salute. He seems like a bad caricature of the alt-right (for lack of a better word).

I don't actually know his politics, I haven't heard him say anything I really disagree with. Maybe he is genuine - but he seems suspicious to me.

Though he was useful as a gateway for normies, his lifestyle is very unhealthy and very damaging to society, homosexuality should be looked down on, not celebrated at his events.

That's a much better summary than I gave. Despite hating Milo, I'd dare say a lot more Trump supporters liked him than Spencer who I really only first saw speaking to an empty fucking room on CNN.

I meant to link To you.

I also meant to add that it seems portentous that the second Spencer starts to talk about and touch Pepe that a fist comes flying in out of nowhere to strike him.

Thanks, yeah I agree it is very very suspicious.

i cant stand his nuances anymore. he needs to sigh and shake his entire head whenever someone disagrees, while throwing his arms into the air. literally no one cares anymore

He even calls himself degenerate and said that he'd change if he could

>man guys don't we hate this milo guy, isn't antifa so based for protesting his gay pride event?

Leaf is right.

Milo is a interracial fetishist fag. AIDS is God's curse on fags. Never trust a man who likes to be sodomized.

His views are still highly radical by mainstream standards. You have slowly inundate the normies with this stuff or they'll puke it up and turn hard against it.

Very few people will willingly swollow the red pill: if you want to redpill people that aren't seeking it out, then you need to basically trick them into taking it by giving it to them in small measures instead of all at once. Milo is low-dose redpill dissolved in the water supply.

I just don't trust him (nor Stefan Molyneux or Gavin McInnes or Alex Jones). It's not because he's gay or a Jew, he just comes off as an obnoxious, right-wing Perez Hilton who jumps on the bandwagon to promote yet another corporate-lite news source. If he shut up about Breitbart and didn't pretend to be on crack to "outsmart" other people, if he didn't make out with Gavin McInnes or other guys just to prove he's gay, if he didn't tour the US and constantly suck us off to persuade our politics then maybeee I could like him. I agree with a lot of what he says but not with him as a character.

Yeah, and it happened at one of his because he's out there doing shit.

He's just shitposting in real life, bird gotta swim, leaf gotta flap

>He even calls himself degenerate and said that he'd change if he could
That's fair enough, however I'm more worried about his fanbase who worship him, they ironically say that they'd go gay for Milo, it's a matter of time before a fringe population of his fanbase unironically are gay for him.

The only people he's useful to are the gay mafia by infiltrating and destroying groups that supported the West's survival.

It should have been this child-rapist piece of shit that got shot

Let's not mince words here: any guy who'd go gay for Milo was never 100% straight to begin with.

I suppose that's true. But in general, I'm worried about the infiltration of homosexuality into ethnic nationalist movements. I'm not seeing this in the Biafran Nationalist movement, mainly because most of us are die-hard Christians, have rigid objective morals and didn't buy into the Merchant's LGBT nonesense, but with White Nationalists, they bought the Merchant's poison in the name of equality and civil rights, I remember hearing Richard Spencer saying "homosexuality has been a part of European culture for a millennia, it isn't going to go away." Or The Golden One saying "whatever two adults do in their bedroom is none of my business", this kind of attitude is what's going to bring down your White Nationalist movement in the long run.

>nigger-loving jew faggot
He was never /our guy/

Never accept a fag in the ranks. I would rather be friends with a Bernie supporter Straight than a "right-ring" Homo.
Being a Homo is possibly one of the most degenerate things you can do.
Character is more important than politics.

>your white nationalist movement

I'm a slav. хихихихи

question is, why did you fap to him?

Slavs can be white. The way they behave is most important.
How to act white? Be humble, courteous, only use violence when necessary, you know, those kinds of things.

>why did you fap to him?
>projecting this much

>Has he has finally outlived his usefulness to us?

well, I sort of enjoy seeing liberals sperg out in response to his college tour, but for the most part, yes

>projecting this much
oh look this is guberment trained expert psychology level.

do tell me more clarice.

Well I don't need a degree to diagnose you with the mental disorder known as Homosexuality.

he writes for Breitbart, a site with more traffic than Sup Forums.

he has a facebook account with over a 1 million normie followers.

people are still making threads about him here everyday.

so...

>mfw i would stop his mouth from sucking cock in a second...

>imblying this faggot was ever useful

he triggered women, wow a fucking 5 year old could. milos popularity on Sup Forums is concrete evidence of reddit cancer and underage posters. if you like milo in any way shape or form you need to buy a gun and use it to release yourself from this mortal coil.

>fag
>jew
>racemixer
>doesnt pay denbts
>is using the (((alt right))) for personal gain and will turn on it the moment it isnt profitable

this faggot is everything wrong with Sup Forums and the retard children and redditors who want to be edgy and post on Sup Forums

i-is that you?
Are you implying your a homo or your anti-homo

>Two helicopters, an FBI bomb squad and riot police have been deployed at the University of Washington to control violent left-wing protesters before one of MILO’s final talks of the ‘Dangerous Faggot Tour.’

breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/20/riot-police-helicopters-called-milo-event/

in comparison Sup Forums does something like Right Wing Safety Squads only to get cucked by the mods.

Nope. As long as there's a single "progressive" stronghold, Milo will be needed. And after that he should be kept around out of gratitude. Personally I think he could be doing it for any personal reason but I don't care. What I care about is results.

I remember Milo booing Trump's decision not to go after Hillary. He started "turning on" Trump when Trump started going back on his word. Nothing questionable in it.

And he agrees. He's repeatedly spoken against the virtuefication of homosexuality in the west saying that it damages both birthrates and overall population IQ, and that people shouldn't be praising a condition that makes you unable to produce offspring with the person you love.
You might think that he is a hypocrite for saying those things while being gay, but who better to tell you that cancer is shit than a cancer patient?

I'm antigay and even I would stand up for anyone who speaks up for me. Turning your back on someone who's helped you, even out of self-interest, is ungreatful as fuck.

>he triggered women, wow a fucking 5 year old could.
>implying you have to even be born to trigger a woman

yfw

>tatoos
LMAO gas ys

>us
You*
I'm not a member of neo/pol/'s newfag circlejerk.

He's trying to turn conservatism into hedonism. How exactly is he helping us?

That is me brother.
Fuck Niggers. Fuck Jews

>Nope. As long as there's a single "progressive" stronghold, Milo will be needed. And after that he should be kept around out of gratitude.

the anonymous snarkers of Sup Forums lost a lot of credibility when their hero was revealed to be this guy.

he couldn't even work up the balls to tell his wife to knock off her degenerate bullshit, he LARPed as a neo nazi superman online to vent over his irl impotence.

I've given Spencer a lot of shit but at least he did mix it up with anti-fa, most of the tough guys on Sup Forums wouldn't be able to handle any type of public confrontation with anyone.

Which do you prefer, a white Homo or a based Russian Jew?

By kissing him? Look at that silly fucking getup.

>

Dude, what's the point of being alive if you're not living? Unlike my people I'm all for a society ruled by strict meritocracy, a drastic approach to problems and promoting virtue, philosophy and responsibility.
And even I'd like to be able to party and pound sluts before I get married in my 30s and start a family. Ideals are to be prized, but so is fun and freedom. I don't want to trade one flavour of tyrant for another.

I'm actually a newfag. Who's the neckbeard?