Pol doesn't believe in climate change

>pol doesn't believe in climate change
Explain this meme

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/refugees-migrants-dying-gates-europe-heavy-snow-hits-balkans/
youtube.com/watch?v=-hrUaD86XRw
youtube.com/watch?v=QwviDPo4Rh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Second Amendment will protect me fro-

I want the ice caps to melt so that New England and California will sink into the ocean and die.

I know its real and I hope it fucks the world. I don't care. Is that a good enough explanation?

because we would be dead already if its true.
its bullshit.
there is a cold wave causing death of refugees and poo in loos. and you still believe the shit they told you in 5th grade.

>OP sucks penises all day
explain this meme

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/refugees-migrants-dying-gates-europe-heavy-snow-hits-balkans/

10 degrees celcius right now .

Your mum's pussy on the left after I smash.

This picture always triggers me. Is this what people legitimately think tsunami's look like?

>you need these rapefugees so your economy wont collapse
>you have to pay this much for your emissions
>your decision-makers will think only about your best interest

Trust me goy.

rural and suburban retards don't have access to education

>California
>sink
Look at a map of what'd happen, faggot. Coastal fags and the Central Valley get BTFO but most of it is fine. Not only that, but it'd be great for me because my property would become oceanfront.

from what, exactly?

Stupid fuck, it's called climate change for a reason and not global warming anymore. Humidity is going up, causing super storms. Your cold wave is anecdotal bullshit you tell yourself cause you can't deal with the consequences of 7 billion organisms on a planet ruining it. You're part of the problem so put a shotgun to your mouth and suck it before you pull the trigger.

yeah, while chyna :
>pollution
>pollution
>more pollution
>mercury in the rivers !
>other crazy pollution

That's a concept illustration of what the wall is going to look like on California's part of the border.

Climate change is real but it's not caused by pollution. It's caused by intentional weather modification, stratospheric injections of aerosols.
If you google "rain free wedding" youll see you can pay a company to guarantee you have a rain free wedding day for 80-100k . The technology is there
they can and do modify and control the weather every single day and you'd have to be a nutjob to not know the economic advantage you'd have if you could engineer the climate
Financial markets worldwide impacted HEAVILY by weather . Trillions of dollars influenced by climatic changes , 400 patents developed for weather modification technology, but they don't utilize them??

>t. Al gore shill

Climate change is non existant, the earth goes through cooking and heating periods all the time and will go into ice ages in the near future

Anyone telling you differently is just trying to steal your money

good luck getting China/India to complete stop all fossil fuel and co2 emissions

are you blind mate. cold denier.

>muh climate change
thats natural and its not global warming for a reason.

you dont even have the balls to inspect whats happening near you instead you gobble gobble what your cat lady teacher told you in school

but erf is flat XD XD XD

swallis this le red pill XD XD XD

nigger nigger nigger XDXDXD

If the climate is changing at all, it's very minor, and natural.

The whole global warming scam is just propoganda and shitty science.

you get it bud.

The fuck happened there?

It's not a meme, it's recognising propaganda and manipulation.

>Do this or the world will end
Exactly the same as religion.

It also doesn't help that literally 0% of doomsday predictions made by these moronic global warming alarmists have come true or the fact that they got BTFO so hard that they had to change their name from "Global warming" to the extremely vague "climate change"

come to my country faggot.Got -25C in the capital and even -50C in some northern regions few weeks ago.
Also, coincidentally , this winter sahara had snow too.

Just because you have some regions with massive pollution like China doesn't mean the entire planet goes to shit.The planet it's like an organism, it balances itself.(Ex: ice melting actually created many forests in the last decade in northern europe, helping the ozone layer & many other things)

Yes, global warming is a thing, but only if you belive that the 3% artificial impact we have on the climate is enough to warn everybody about the apocalypse.

Remember in 2010 when everybody said the earth is warming 2~5C per year and we'll all be dead in like max 5 years?

Yeah, where did that lead us.

yeah.

climate change is natural. they already lost.

>400 patents developed for weather modification technology, but they don't utilize them??

well you're saying they're using them to cause global warming, so i guess they're using them

Yup it's real... And we need to burn our way through genius. Exactly whatever amount of oil to expend whatever number of gigawatts to activate skynet and tell us the secret to geoengineering.
Bet you didn't see that one coming eh.

>global temperatures have increased by 0.2 degrees over the last 200 years
>this means that the entire world will be destroyed
Brought to you by the same people who believe there are 36 genders

>causing super storms.

>2017
>still waiting for those to happen

>mfw I've adapted to -20C
>now -5C feels like spring to me
>I just know that the summer 45C will fuck me up.

we will already be dead if thier global warming was true.
that means its bs told for kids.
the mistakes started from the
>70s
>we will die in the 90s
nothing happened
>80s
>we will die the sky is falling
nothing happened
>90s and 00s
>We are doomed
nothing happned
>10s you dont believe global warming,what are you a redneck.
shit is getting cooler.
keep in mind china industry was growing in parralel.
>the resaults
a generation of mellinials who are brainwashed to believe BS if you dont you are a heretic. go look those youtube comments GAAAAAY
>a Tax for International Mafia
>boost to the destruction of western heavy industry.
>pushing tocreating zero immession equipments but its expensive.
>wasting money on alternatives that make more pollution to create. like mercury and solar panels

I'm not even shilling right now. I'm a conservative I voted for trump. I go to a really good uni and study environmental science. For what it's worth, global warming isn't the problem so much as climate change. This impacts cycles of the earth resulting in more unpredictable and extreme weather events. We also need to worry about ecosystem stabilization because we get a shit load of ecological services. The best thing we can do is use our remaining fossil fuels to go all out to get renewable every. We need to move as quickly as possible and totally donminste clean energy and environmental repair

lmaooda

man 10 c feels cold as fuck for us

i guess 15 c will be summer to you.

there are regions that are -5 but i live in the medterrian lucky heaven

ive heard epilepsy, but not 100%

>climate change
>probleme
stop whining, we will adapt.
your incestors lived throug the ice age.

The Paris Agreement is a futile attempt at cutting emission rates. A real big waste on taxpayer's money with little return in the near or far future. We need to study better green technology before depending on shitty windmills now.

Wondering who made this post. Hmm...

Sup Forums is filled with dumb niggers who don't believe in science

I am more concerned about deforestation and other ecosystem changing acts.
Right now we should ta´cle the things we can stop like desertification and plastic in the oceans and if we manage to bind the majority of people into that thinking aswell they would more likely then do more things for the enviornment themselfs.

Damn, but does this get old. Have screen cap.

]The best thing we can do is use our remaining fossil fuels to go all out to get renewable every. We need to move as quickly as possible and totally donminste clean energy
do it with your money and turn it into wealth.
oh i forgot your friends want tax money

>Stupid fuck, it's called climate change for a reason and not global warming anymore.

They changed the name because they don't really know what's going on. That's what science is - theories, results and conclusions changing incredibly quickly.

Cant wait for the real science to begin without political pressure to ensure the desired conclusion that stealing my money because if i pay carbon tax the planet is saved.
Only a retard can't see this.
CO2 is what plants eat dumbass.Its good for us.

You watch too movies and Bill Nye the bullshit guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hrUaD86XRw

youtube.com/watch?v=QwviDPo4Rh4

yes.