Pay homage to the rightful king of England, Scotland, France, Ireland, and Bavaria

Pay homage to the rightful king of England, Scotland, France, Ireland, and Bavaria.

Do it now you treasonous scum.

That's not how that works.

>muh parliament
Of course you shitters would be the first to defect.

Wut? Nigga, i loathe parliament and all politicians. But you have misused the term "rightful."

As defined by birthright?

>tfw when this was true
Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Jacobite board.

Yea, doesn't apply. You've mistaken a claim for a right.

Sup Forums is an Orange board, Jock.

Sup Forums is a faggot board in disguise. Tits or death.

Also eat shit traitor, Elizabeth shall fall.

>Sup Forums is a faggot board in disguise
>in disguise

>traitor
Huh?

It's not truly an NSFW board unless you can post tits. It's a rule by coddling mods who want to protect their special snowflake board.

In any case, failing to recognize the legitimate king of England is sedition at best.

>It's not truly an NSFW board unless you can post tits.
I didn't say otherwise?
>failing to recognize the legitimate king of England is sedition at best.
Agreed. And i'm a loyalist to Her Majesty.

>I didn't say otherwise?
Then we agree. This is a board for queers.

>the Wittelsbachs were anti-Nazi.

and... DROPPED!

English cucks worshipping a German family in a Church invented because someone wanted to divorce their wife centuries ago.

>During the Jacobite rising of 1745, the Jews had shown particular loyalty to the government. Their chief financier, Samson Gideon, had strengthened the stock market, and several of the younger members had volunteered in the corps raised to defend London. Possibly as a reward, Henry Pelham in 1753 brought in the Jew Bill of 1753, which allowed Jews to become naturalised by application to Parliament. It passed the Lords without much opposition, but on being brought down to the House of Commons, the Tories made a great outcry against this "abandonment of Christianity", as they called it. The Whigs, however, persisted in carrying out at least one part of their general policy of religious toleration, and the bill was passed and received the royal assent (26 Geo. II., cap. 26).
Yeah no.

Parliament and politicians are kikes. What else is new?

Reminder: Protestants lost France and America.

He's half Croat

That's exactly my point. The Jacobites were anti-parliament and advocates of the divine right of kings. There's no question that 1717 Sup Forums would be majority Jacobite.

>divine right of kings
Terrible idea. Actually anti-monarchy as it makes it look ridiculous. Unless you can get the Almighty to step in regularly, a position shouldn't be based on it.
>The Jacobites were anti-parliament
Not for the right reasons. Just because it was parliament who kicked out the Catholic monarchy and replaced it with loyalists.

no