Are private schools a meme?

Private schools for grades 1-12 seem like the dumbest fucking waste of money, am I wrong when I say that they're just for parents to show off to their other rich friends?

Some of the tuition fees are just mindblowing. In Sydney some schools are charging $30,000 a YEAR.

Is the whole >muh connections thing actually for real?

>that pic

I went to a private school from 1st grade to around 6th. To be perfectly honest i think id be a whole other person if i went to a public school.

Estonia though, sure, I can understand private schools being a decent idea for your dump of a country.

Not sure how old that pic is, but we've moved onto occult worship, political influence and mainstream legitimacy. We're growing stronger.

The connections ain't a mene, one GF went to private school before high school and knew every rich person's kid there ever was and all the political youth.

I went to a Montessori school. Public schools are full of degenerates. Private schools are the way to go.

Only problem with the school was that it didn't teach me enough and I was lost in 7th grade public school.

would you recommend going for 1-6 or 7-12? I'm guessing going during high school would be better

Homeschooling is best. Private and public schools are cucked beyond belief.

Private schools have a good economic incentive to provide you with the best education and the money to hire the best teachers. Public schools can teach you to suck horse dick all day for all the govt cares. And yes, connections are important, it's the only way to not be flipping burgers when you're 30. Well, that or gruelling hard work and clawing your way up, but why do that when you can just pay 10-30k/yr now to make 1mil/yr later.

you would be paying for the lack of highly impulsive and destructive children who would otherwise influence your kid negatively.

Theres a huge difference in private schools and public schools in Mexico. Private schools are educated people with good catholic values while public school people (generally) are thots and manwhores.

I go to a private school in westminister and i can safely say it's doing me wonders. No violence, no degens; just all people whom are keen to get on with education

You better tell the manga source. OP.

And here in the UK public schools (means boarding schools here) are the way to go to set up connections with both old and new money, and also power (all judges graduate from public schools).If purely academic reasons, then you go to grammar schools. And finally, state schools (our public schools) are where to go to become degenerate.

This, even in Christian schools they don't teach the truth about Gods word and still teach evolution. You have to home school your kids

I can feel you

Enjoy zero social skills and the personality of a my little pony murderer.
I don't care how propagandized schools are I would NEVER subject my child to be that retarded.
Home school kids are degenerate.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

There are three types of private schools in Australia

Religious schools (e.g. catholic schools): These are basically public schools with better facilities and more Jesus. The fees tend to be a lower than alternatives. Like 15k at most. Educational quality and connections only slightly better than public schools.

Grammar schools (whether they are actually have
the word Grammar in their name or not. The likes
of Scotch College counts): Have supremely good facilities, where all the rich people send their kids. Tend to do well academically as ATAR and other ranking systems are rigged in their favor, but are more interested in sports. Connections are not a meme because money begets money. If you're poor you have no chance of sending kids here unless they win a scholarship or bursary.

Selective schools: Basically school for turbo nerds with no social skills. Only smart students can get into these. Connections area not as good as Grammar schools but tend to be decent as the students tend to become successful one day, but the price of entry can vary dramatically. Some are
as expensive as Grammar schools, others are cheap. Sports are virtually nonexistent since students are too unco and barely any tuition money goes into funding it.

I don't get why a child wouldn't go to public school for a formal education and not simply meet the rigorous educational demands of strict parents while at home.
Best of both worlds!

ps remember the 6 quadrillion
t. school district diversity coordinator

>he didn't go to a private catholic boys school

Public school is based on the Prussian education model. It makes you into an overgrown child, and browbeats slavish nonsense into your head. Nowadays the lefties have hijacked the curriculum, so it's extra crazy. When i look back on my K-12 time, i can't believe anyone could shil for that system.

Well said mate.
One noted example of the ultra nerd selective school is James Ruse Agricultural. They've succeeded in topping the state of NSW in HSC academic rankings for 20 consecutive years. You literally have to be a genius to get in the school.

No they are not a meme, I only pay around 5k each for my kids to attend a decent private school, it's worth the money just to not have their minds polluted with communist propaganda.

Melbourne high is legit >95% asian.
You don't even need to be smart to get into them, just need a tutor

modern schools are marxist indoctrination centers. why do you think every generation gets more & more left?

A selective agriculture school? What?
5k? im guessing a catholic one

In the US, all religious schools were private, and a lot of them are quite affordable. It's a pretty good way to send your child to a school not filled to the brim with blacks at a modest tuition price. I'm not a religious person, but I would not be caught dead sending a child of mine to a public school if there was a catholic school in the same area.

Manga is ReLife.

The school provides Agriculture as a separate subject for the students to learn. Agriculture in name as the founder, James Ruse, was a farmer in practice when he started the institution.

No.
I wouldn't want my kids to grow up with bryan and kevin.

>James Ruse Agricultural. They've succeeded in topping the state of NSW in HSC
>Melbourne high

That's hilarious. I've heard a rumor that the government funded selective schools in Queensland do the International Baccalaureate instead of the mainstream ATAR requirement entry because the government didn't want them to step on the toes of Grammar school league tables.

The ruling class is looking out for their own of course.

No, they were always gave a clear advantage both socially and academically but now you need them more than ever. Mortgage everything to pay for them.

Melbourne High is in victora

High School
College
Normie//Neet

Yeah I know, I meant that in Queensland they wanted to make sure that their top price private schools didn't have their league tables positions interfered with like they are in NSW by James Ruse and in VIC by Melbourne High which both outrank the best Grammar schools in those states in HSC / ATAR rankings.

I went to a Christian private school. We had like only 8 students in the classroom with 2 teachers and had to play gay soccer.

Thats fucking disgraceful. I guess the prestige and financial weight that these schools have really put pressure on the government. Unfair

Yep, it's pretty worth it. We have a team of 3 staff members dedicated to getting kids in the best unis possible, the teachers are good, there are tons of extracurricular opportunities (went to the WEF in Davos and MUN for example) and every kid has parents in high functioning positions where you could go for interships or questions. They do have a huge liberal bias and an often whiney/entitled culture, not to mention the amount of retards that will end up working shitty jobs anyway. Besides that it's pretty nice.

T. Marxist

Homeschooled kids are smarter. This includes the kids getting taught by parents with 0 experience. Schooling is shit.

99% of US public schools are liberal indoctrination facilities full of niggers, immigrants and faggots. It breeds sheeple with IQ's of 85. I've experienced public school and private school and its like comparing a minimum security jail to a supermax prison. well worth the $10,000 a year in my opinion.

tl;dr if you live in the US and you put your kids in public school, you obviously don't care about them

Reminder: America is a society where you always get what you pay for

Private schools are the best way to have non indoctrinated kids, especially if you live in a country that's outlawed home schooling.
Sending your kid to public schools says your either poor, you don't love them, you want them brainwashed, or a combination of the three.

Private schools are the best memes. Nearly everyone is white, jew, or asian. The only sub races that go there are outperforming their species and are, in general, pretty redpilled.

In some parts of my town, Norway's second biggest, there's a higher density of immigrants then others. My cousin not wanting to go to public school and be mocked for being a girl, or live in American urban school situation, then went to private school, where there were mostly white people, and coincidentally had a much better environment.

>Nearly everyone is white, jew, or asian
Not when you go to private school in Southern California.

I went to a private school from K to 3rd grade, and then was home schooled. Im glad I went to a private school, public schools are complete garbage in comparison to private schools.

i live in texas and public school everywhere in america are pretty much run by marxists. diversity is the most important lesson they teach. i pulled my son out and put him in private because i was sick of his education being stunted because of his fellow classmates of spics and poo in the loos can't speak a lick of english. public schools in america are a mess, majority of teachers are leftist and they just indoctrinate kids which is why our generation of young adults are so fucking brainwashed

it depends on how smart you are. If you're intelligent private school doesn't mean jack shit but for the retarded normies it makes a difference.

Depends on your area but I'd say 9/10 times a private school will be superior. Public education funding in the USA is taken from property taxes in an area, if you're near a wealthy area there's going to be enough teachers for the students, up to date facilities, etc. If you're in a low value shithole half of the school day can be spent in self-study/homeroom/whatever because there aren't enough teachers, there might not be any access to computers for classes that need them, and the school itself could be in disrepair.

Also you know, higher income families generally have less stress than low income so that stress being transferred to classrooms is less common. Of course, students from ultra high income families have similar rates of acting out and drug use as impoverished students so that can be an issue for private schools as well.

Connections are the most important thing in the world though so just having your name known among kids guaranteed positions due to connections is priceless. Empires like the Bush family happen from generations of connections

Sup Forums was the best friend I ever had.
The elder brother I wish I had.

Public schools are utter shit in terms of what your kid is being taught. Home schooling is god tier, if you're up to the task. It's the only way to prevent your kid from being brainwashed by the Communists.

Official education rankings

1. Private
2. Home schooled

(POWER GAP )

3. Boarding
4. Public Schooling

the last one should be president. cuz we president nao