Richard spencer sucker-punched

BOOM!
The people have spoken!
The only good nazi is a dead one! xD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCcVT8MlNCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

leave it to a nigger to throw a weak ass punch lol

it was actually a neckbeard looking white guy, the ones you usually see drawing whacky cartoons

I hope leftists keep lashing out like this.

Everyone will grow to hate them.

There's a violent revolution breaking out in north america

people like Trump and spencer should pack heat. And blow a commie's head off at the first instance.

because violence and extremism is the only tactic the left understand.

Antifa have spent more effort posting threads on Sup Forums about punching Richard Spencer than actually punching Richard Spencer. Honestly, they punch like girls.

If fascists sucker punched a liberal there'd be Soros funded riots in the streets.
I think everyone's starting to get sick of this bullshit, and when white people get sick of a certain group of people...

Did you just assume their gender? The biggest issue with fighting back against ANTIFA is that gay bashing is a hate crime.

yes keep on like that
every hit make the right stronger

soon they'll be nobody to defend you and you'll be on your way to the camps

Good good, violence is the beginning of the end for every political movement.

"Never interrupt an enemy when he's making a mistake"

I hope Spencer files a police report, and they catch the guy who did it, because it's time the left learn that violence is not the solution to ideas you disagree with

>He got hit and cowered like a bitch. He's unfit to lead anything. Stand up for yourself you weak coward.

>This effeminate three piece wearing nancy boy is as cooked as Th-Th-Thrvonich.

>Spencer is such a fucking fag.

nice ID man

Richard Spencer is a money-grubbing attention-whoring faggot who literally no one knew about until after the election. He comes out and calls himself "THE LEADER OF THE ALT-RIGHT" and people buy that shit? Now this retarded punch garbage keeps giving him attention which is exactly what he wants.

Who cares? Soros is going to pay the fine anyway.

>there'd be Soros funded riots in the streets.
This IS a Soros funded riot already.
Some guy slapped an Antifa who spit on him and they were hollering for the cops to save them.
youtube.com/watch?v=UCcVT8MlNCI

Nobody here even likes that guy , gypo.

>victim blaming

he can call himself the ambassador of fucking tutula, still doesn't make criminal behavior acceptable

Spencer if your reading this, file a police report, have them subpoena the media footage, security footage, track this guy down and ruin his life

Is there anything Sam Hyde can't do?

He's the least frugal jewish banker I've ever seen, I wonder if he realises terrorism doesn't work on americans? Except for 911 I guess..
>What's his endgame?

Lol that fat dyke

Is she trying to burn her baby with that baking tray?

These fucking pussies. This is all they can do because they know that he would kick the shit out of them in a debate.

It's called the knockout game, and one day white people are going to get tired of playing it.

lmao a retard couldnt even punch a standstill target

>white lives don't matter

what did he mean by this?

I don't like Spencer but the double standard here is unreal. A Liberal cuck can commit violence and not be arrested and prosecuted for assault and battery on live television, but if this was the other way around, someone like Spencer would end up in Guantanamo for hate crimes.

I've never laughed so hard at a video.

'Talk shit, get hit'