What do we do about the Antifa problem?

Some fast facts - Who are "Antifa"?

>These are people with nothing to lose. They lack meaningful education, have no job history, and zero employable skill sets. Ironically, they label themselves "workers" with utter seriousness.

>They are typically ugly, have poor abstract reasoning skills/spatial awareness, and are plagued with psychological problems. Although they are not especially useful foot soldiers, they make up for their lack of worth by having nothing to lose (see above).

>They are incapable of long term planning. The term useful idiots is applicable here. They are willing to accrue misdemeanor and felony charges for the sake of elites, activists, and party operatives (the types who actually receive paychecks) and believe they will be admired or rewarded for this. When they are then unable to land a job at Denny's, they blame "fascism" for their problems and then have even less to lose. It's a recipe for being the perfect tool via a spiral effect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1MYMVfyHi0
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices
fbi.gov/contact-us
townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisfield/2011/01/10/remember_this_liberal_terror_attack_on_2008_gop_convention_thwarted
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Above all, Antifa are desperate to belong and have meaning. These are people who wanted to date the prom queen or the captain of the football team, but ended up bullied by them. They rejected their families and their culture and their religion because they are unable to maturely process conflict and mistake growing pains for personal sleights. Their interpersonal skills are paltry at best, and counterproductive at worst. What Antifa presents to them is an overly simplistic ideology to make sense of the world (Marxism), a clear enemy embodying the specter of everything that they feel has hurt them in life (people who achieve success via normal societal pathways), and a sense of righteousness that allows them to gleefully pursue the histrionic/borderline/antisocial traits that are partly to blame for their own shitty life.

These are dangerous, cancerous people. Leftists have used them in Europe for quite some time. They cannot be allowed to spread to the U.S. What sort of final solution might we propose?

>They cannot be allowed to spread to the U.S

Aren't you guys armed? Then how the fuck can they be effective?

If they turn up at your house breaking shit Sweden-style, just defend your property with your based cod-style rifle?

>If they turn up at your house breaking shit Sweden-style
Do they actually do this? Haha wow that shit wouldn't fly in the US

Yankee fags have no sense of property anymore. They would rather watch their house be burned down than kill the person burning it.

I really wish we would just break apart already.

>Tfw living in Kentucky
>tfw there are no libtards to fight.

>Who are "Antifa"?
Dumb-ass P heads and no-hopers.

>P head
what is this

They sound like us. Exept they go outside.

They have guns too

"Anti-fascists". They ironically behave identically to how actual fascist groups did before they had official political power. And like the entire progressive left, they are utterly incapable of introspection and are convinced by their own correctness and moral superiority so they can't even comprehend the irony of the situation.

meth head

Speak for yourself / Go back to r9k. I'm a contributing member of society.

I wanted to start an Anti-antifa thread later myself. Here's some ideas:

Organize in groups and dress like Antifags, walk with antifa and stop them from destroying things. Start fights with them if needed. They'll have no idea how to act.

Fill bottles with alcohol and give them to antifa to clean their eyes when the police uses pepperspray against them.

You live in the USA, get ANTIFA recognized as a criminal organization, get wearing masks at protests banned.

Force the media to name ANTIFA and be honest about their political ideology.

You can do it without violence now that you have a strong republican government.

ANTIFA never gets mentioned in the media, never ever to they name them because the media is to the left and they dont like to out commie criminal gangs.

If most people in western Europe and USA knew that violent commie revolutionaries were being produced in colleges by being brainwashed by baby boomer hippie faggot professors they would be pissed, they just do not know of them because they never get mentioned.

ANTIFA, everyone needs to know who they are and what they are.

If you really wanna go down the violent route though, dress as ANTIFA and stab every mother fucker that you can get away from prying eyes or while they are rioting and not paying attention to those in their own ranks.

Mark antifa with red spray paint so they're easier to recognize

Ultimately the best tactic is to record fucking everything and post it everywhere you can. The left tries to pretend antifa doesn't exist, don't let them.

>Fill bottles with alcohol ...

nice one.
And I always believed Germans were not funny.

Yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=U1MYMVfyHi0

hilarious how he disarmed his useful idiots immediately after taking power

assault by gang is a crime that exists to deal with this exact problem

>loads of cholos throw down on some guy
>some might just stand around and watch
>they all get charged with assault by gane

ANTIFA *should* have this law against them with some of the behavior that was witnessed the past two days

domestic terrorists. white isis.

>If you really wanna go down the violent route though, dress as ANTIFA and stab every mother fucker that you can get away from prying eyes or while they are rioting and not paying attention to those in their own ranks.
This is a hilarious idea, and brilliant in its simplicity.

Please do start one later. After seeing them in my country today, I feel driven by the need to see them cease to exist.

Just show up with squirt guns.

But the majority of the time Antifa are just carrying out revenge attacks on property or playing other psychological tricks.

If they all arrive at someone's property armed, they have to be prepared to shoot or they will die/get arrested.

The reason they are so prominent in Europe is because there is never such a risk.

she's ugly.

Its funny because all that green text describes all these Nazi neck beards

1) Be prepared for conflict. They want fights, get ready to engage in fights. Workout, power walk, jog, take a self-defense class, practice with your firearms (or buy one if you don't own one already). Martial training and mental training are key to this.

2) Make friends with like-minded people. We're out there, others are out there.

3) Self-defense. Do not engage for the sake of engagement. Don't start fights you can't finish and always present yourself as being the one in the right. Let them present themselves as violent apes attacking without provocation.

4) Traitors, agitators, collaborators, and invaders. These are our enemies and the order they must be dealt with in.

Start a campaign to mass report Antifa to the FBI. Get twitter & social media righties to spread the campaign fast.

REPORT ANTIFA TO THE FBI
>GET THE FBI ON TO ANTIFA
The FBI are no longer cucked by the Obama Justice Department running interference for Leftist terrorists. Tweet, webform, email, and call the FBI and get them to begin the crackdown on Antifa NOW! Contact the local field offices where Antifa attack in particular:
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices
fbi.gov/contact-us

Report Antifa as an organised group that conspires to commit violence & assaults that organises across state lines.

Remember under President Trump:
>We FBI now
>We Justice Department now

>>this

It's amazing how Antifa aren't considered a terrorist group. Many groups have been labeled that for doing far less than these rioting street thugs.

I suspect that ANTIFA is funded by someone very powerful since they receive money to travel around the world and protest.

Every time there's an ANTIFA protest they always catch people from other countries in those groups, where do they get the money to be professional rioters?

Another thing is how the media never talks about them. If a neo Nazi farts, it's all over the news, if an ANTIFA group decides to burn shit down they won't talk about what happened and when they do, they just mention police brutally and all that.

It's clear that the ANTIFA is part of a much bigger organization maybe funded by Soros or someone like him.

No, that's just a straw man you created in your head. It's called projection. All those "nazis" aren't fucking around in the streets everyday because they have jobs and families.

You would first have to get them recognized as a criminal gang, then shit would really hit the fan for them.

Tattoos, flags and symbols will give the police a right to detain, question and search anyone with those identifying markers when in a large group.

Of course they are. It's in the same vein as FEMEN and moveon.org and Occupy X. The past decade has proven that there is no such thing as liberal grassroots organizations. It's all top down astroturf funded, period.

From what I've experienced, much of the qualities you used to describe these leftist throw away people are rampant on this board, except they claim to be right wing. I guess there's no short supply of tools on either side

Because they have had 8 years of protection under the Obama Justice Department. That ends now.

Mass report Antifa to the FBI and get the Trump Justice Department to harrass and shut them down.

Even under President Bush, Antifa would regularly get infiltrated and mass arrested, see the Antifa plot to attack the 2008 RNC that was stopped by the Bush FBI:
townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisfield/2011/01/10/remember_this_liberal_terror_attack_on_2008_gop_convention_thwarted

In todays era of social media where Antifas regular attacks can no longer be covered up by a liberal mainstream media news monopoly, we need to amplify and mass report every crime they commit and mass report it to the FBI so they can build cases to persecute and shut down Antifa PERMANENTLY.

HYPE THE ANTIFA CRISIS

Bernie Sanders campaign was grassroots but the democrats feared losing their place at the top of the food chain on the left and swallowed him whole

Fascists and commies are two sides of the same coin so obviously similar types of people would be drawn to it. The difference is there are one thousand times more communist revolutionaries than fascists and the problem never gets mentioned even though Communist terrorist attacks only lose out to islamic terrorist attacks on a global scale.

Mass reporting Antifa to the FBI is the first step. A concerted FBI/Justice Department campaign against Antifa is Step 2.

In begins NOW. Shut down Antifa in America PERMANENTLY under President Trump. Mass report Antifa to the FBI. Hype an Antifa crisis in our alternative media.

Bullshit. People on this board have jobs and families. The ones that don't are in school. None of us are out protesting and acting like violent faggots.

Your """experience""" is just your bias and delusion, and your weak brain confusing that with reality.

>muh false equivalency fallacy

You are a pathetic person. Go back to redd.it or wherever you came from.

Yes I'm sure all the anonymous people on this board have told you they have jobs and families. I myself happen to be Prince Charles. And you are right, why protest when you can plot and scheme. It's easy to call someones observations bias when it ruffles your jimmies I suppose

You said that Sup Forums is filled with people who are willing to accrue felonies for elites. Post one piece of evidence proving this or fuck off with your insecurity about your shit political beliefs.

Did I say that /pol is filled with political martyrs or did I say "...much of the qualities you used to describe these leftist throw away people are rampant on this board, except they claim to be right wing. I guess there's no short supply of tools on either side" ? Pretty sure I said the other one but hey, false equivalency amirite?

Look honestly I'm learning alot here. You're a smart dude les b frens

This.
I live in rural Texas. I wish we had some of those protesters to beat up.

Aww don't be mad because I called you out on incorrect quote that was just on scroll up! Please I'm serious you're so cool can we b frens?

And you were doing so well before you started with this sarcastic ironic bullshit, now I just feel you're an underage faggot whose understanding of politics is approx. what your high school history teaches you + what you overhear from mom and dad when they argue

First of all I've already stated that I am Princer Charles so my age and political understanding has no place being questioned. Secondly, why not point out the irony of my new smart friend has chosen to try and use condescension condescension?

Public opinion.
Spread videos of their activities, demonize their name and their allegations, make it so that everyone who associate with them is on the same level as the KKK or ISIS.
That will force the local authorities to finally take actions letting the police finally intervene.

Antifa are good people

I killed the thread :( plz accept frn reqwst

>>They are typically ugly, have poor abstract reasoning skills/spatial awareness, and are plagued with psychological problems. Although they are not especially useful foot soldiers, they make up for their lack of worth by having nothing to lose (see above).

>>They are incapable of long term planning. The term useful idiots is applicable here. They are willing to accrue misdemeanor and felony charges for the sake of elites, activists, and party operatives (the types who actually receive paychecks) and believe they will be admired or rewarded for this. When they are then unable to land a job at Denny's, they blame "fascism" for their problems and then have even less to lose. It's a recipe for being the perfect tool via a spiral effect.

Replace "fascism" by "jews" and you have Sup Forums.

See? This guy gets it