THE EMPIRES HEART BEAT RETURNS!

itv.com/news/2017-01-21/britain-will-have-to-relax-immigration-rules-for-australians-if-it-wants-free-trade-deal/

we all know what that shit means......this shit is gonna snowball "trade and relaxed visas"

How would it work when we're already full?

its time to come home white man!

theres always room for rich and educated anglo saxons user

I don't want non whites getting here any easier. Canada and bongland are full off fucking niggers.

Neat, assuming you get a hard Brexit that kills schengen

now niggers can swarm Europe, set foot into Britain, and have free access to the entire commonwealth. Nice.
Holy American Empire when?

free movement between Britain, Australia, and New Zealand would be neat.

Fuck Canada though, to many Asians.

I'd prefer anglo-saxon migrant stock to the current lot we're receiving.

>2015

>Britain will have to relax
>will have to
>AUSTRALIA
So what? I'd love to do this for Australia. Make it a two-way thing.

It was easy enough to get into the USA and it would be great for easy access to Australia.

Let's face it, it's not like many Australians are going to move to Britain, is it.

>canada, uk
>not islamic states

If we could restrict this to ethnic Europeans it would literally solve half of our collective immigration problem. Aussies and kiwis have a strange yet enduring desire to work in pubs in London and Manchester for reasons beyond my comprehension, Britons want to retire in the sun and spend their wealth stimulating sea side economies, everybody wants to explore Canadian mountains and Canadians want to experience living in a country without a leaf on their flag. We could all make up our immigration shortfall with poverty stricken Slavic women.

Great poem, user

Schengen is irrelevant, Britain isn't part of the Schengen area

Murican who would love to see the Empire rise again

We may be your bastard son but we still love you

Every commonwealth country is a soggy shithole. Thanks but no thanks.

Oh great, more useless British doctors.

>MORE chinks from Canada
>MORE slimes from UK
>MORE islanders from NZ

>Britain is overpopulated
>Canada and Australia are underpopulated
>Millions of Brits will move abroad to boost Canada and Australia's GDP while relaxing the strain on services and infrastructure we have at home

I don't see many negatives

Go back to china please

>>Canada and Australia are underpopulated
Maybe I am just misjudging things from Sup Forums but I would think Australia doesn't want any more immigration.

A FUCKING LEAF

I dont mind brits.

Germans and Europoors and general can fuck off from here, literally bring nothing.

>shitting in public on hiking trails
>burying diapers on beaches
>blocking sidewalks in car parks due to camping and cooking there,

They are literally EuroPOORS

Don't do it Australia. This is England trying to trick you into taking their Pakis.
STAY STRONG, NOICE MAN.

only states the white ones not the brown ones user

Fuck off we're packed to the fucking rafters and we don't want a bunch of nonwhites having free pickings of our glorious country

you will be assimilated also user

This is just a plan to so that muslims can get to Canada, Aus, and NZ easier.

>more chinks, muds and liberal sjws
No

>Australia doesn't want any more immigration

I just don't fucking understand why any western country would.

Why can't governments look after their own citizens FIRST before focusing on others?

In NZ, its supposedly well known that it's a hard country to immigrate to, YET, in both government departments I've had job interviews with, the majority of staff are indians and then a few asians. What the fuck? I thought you had to be a citizen to work in a government department? Nope, apparently you only need residency.

Why can't governments give their jobs to their own citizens?

Pisses me off.

may our commonwealth not only bind us but care for us as we care for it long live the Commonwealth

>diaper
>sidewalk
You're a burger in disguise m8.

Fuck off dont bother moving to the USA commonwealth niggers

And this is how the brown hordes spread from canada and the UK to the rest of the world, nice.

its not about moving or vacationing its to do with military dingus.

Sorry fella's we have been down with a case of
F U C K I N G
U
L
L

Kick out one abbo for every anglo you let in.

Everybody wins.

>Why can't governments give their jobs to their own citizens?
Because we are not breeding fast enough to sustain how our societies work.

And africa and asia with one notable exception are breeding like crazy.

I think we are beyond fucked. And everything is pointing towards more immigration.

no user,its the plan from the 70s to restore the empire

Yeah nazis weren't good at sex.
>looks like you need another enrichment.

we will come for you last m8

we're full m8

This is a burger board. I try to use their lingo as the never fucking pay attention to ours.

You're right I should've used nappies and footpath

they call scones biscuits even though they are cakes

they are border line retards user

I would love this, but we're rammed will so many Muslims and nigs that we'd swamp everywhere else. And Canada is heading down the demographic cuck road too.

Now get on your knees and face Mecca.

NO NIIGGGEERRRRSSSSSS WERE FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL CUNT

>I think we are beyond fucked

You see, I think I kind of agree. I just don't see a way back.

And it has nothing to do with 'racism' or 'nationalism'. It's simply countries looking out for their own people. It doesn't happen anymore.

don't you want the boys from cronulla to come over n fix your shit ?

we can supress them! they make up only a tiny fraction and between the cuts in the dole and benefits and tightning of immigration all we gotta do is flood ourself with ex colonials and breed like no tomoz m8

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

I was going to move to the UK to work in motorsports, until a Pom did the reverse.

"You'll just be doing the same job, but you'll live in england" convinced me to stay.

This.

All the shitskins would flood to Australia because it's warmer. It wouldn't be fair on them.

Look at how small this LEAF is.

Beautiful

>It's simply countries looking out for their own people. It doesn't happen anymore.
That is why I loved the Brexit so much. It was a country showing the world that taking care of yourself can work.

But the reality of it is that they are just kicking out the poles for more pakistani.
There are no programs to support British families. There is no restructuring the country to not rely on a constant flood of new people.
Maybe those are on the horizon but I don't see it going in the right direction.
Just controlling your borders is not enough.

Because capitalism is basically a ponzi scheme, and for some ((( reason )))needs continuous growth. Whites aren't breeding enough for (((their))) liking so they import shitskins from countries that have already surpassed critical mass of sustainability.

>108211610
thats what happens when you let unelected leaders run your country.

>show me merkels first vote in to be chancellor and ill show you where people died for it.

nah may said she doesnt want to kick out the europeans

desu i dont mind the white ones not even the poles

i like having you guys and the french here you are a part of the machine now,its muslims we want out

Why not only do they not intergrate well they pride themselves with shoving it in our faces such as the burka etc

Have faith Deutschland be steadfast.

You know what must be done.

stop being aryan

its called

>The Empire On Which The Sun Never Sets

for a reason

Superior aryan genetics since birth.

But the pakistani you got wasn't through the EU

think about how many there are.
We also didn't get the Turks through the EU.

Now what do you think happens if you leave the EU and don't restructure Britain! Its just means more pakis.

That is why I don't have any hope. We have two routes. Fix the EU or crash the EU through stuff like brexit.
And both lead to more Muslims.

>Implying Australia, New Zealand and even Canada want the free-flow of Pakis and Poles

delet this eternal teuton

New Zealand would start looking like Latvia. You know, a third of its population missing

Top poem.

>implying it isn't for whites only.

commonwealth travel for pakistan ended ages ago

it was blair that imported them on mass and he destroyed labours rep,now with rotterham proving it was an error they have been kept out of power for 2 terms and wont win in 2020 either

Best of luck britbros

>implying germany doesnt want free flow of pakis and poles

Pls.

>he thinks the UK is more immigrant ridden than Canada, NZ and AUS
wew

The americans gave us the turks in the 70s
Is the Pakistani replacement rate so much worse than the Turkish one?

Truly the greatest timeline

Fuck Off were full. i don't want more shit skins, niggers and islanders here, I'll fight this all the way like my forefathers did.

i heard its dying down now here

cars have a part to play in it beleive it or not,when you only have 5 seats people limit themselves to 3 kids

One of these things is not like the others, One of these things just doesn't belong, Can you tell which thing is not like the others. By the time I finish my song?

>Australia
>New Zealand
>England
>Canada

>Australia already has too many immigrants
>NZ full of chinks
>Canada full of chinks
>UK is only Muslims and Indians now

Yeah, that seems like a swell idea.

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

you must help to restore the empire user its what your fathers actually did

No! The uk is infested with muslamics now

That is interesting.

I hope it works out for England. Because Mainland europe is fucked.
In a few generations we are all chinese and/or african.

nah,once the eu is dead nationalism will fix the rest

the atmosphere for muslims will not be good they will most likely leave the rest will probs try much harder to intergrate

CANZUK UNITE!

On a serious note, May's political role model campaigned for Canzuk all his life.

Great poem

I think the EU will die a slow death when we actually would need a quick one.
And nationalism is never going to happen here.
That has been worked out of us.

>Australians are going to move to Britain, is it.
Very few. However, there will be millions of Britons rushing to the sunny shores of Australia.

No one sees it for what it really is.
Cheeky brits intend to fill up the islands with pakis and somalis to the brim then bail and move to straya.

afd are doing well in the polls user i have hope for you

Can we all come to canada please it looks really nice, england with more snow and moose and shit

>Get flooded with leafs trying to escape Trudeau.
>Everyone tries to move to Australia.
>New Zealand is abandoned because people want to move somewhere relevant.
>All our shitty pakis get another three countries to destroy.
Might have been a nice idea in the 50s, not now.

Polls also said Brexit wouldn't happen and Trump wouldn't get elected.

>Aryans
>Superior
Picketh a one

You're aware that our paki problem is tiny in comparison with the asian problem in Canada and Aus, right?