Femanon here, question for all those mgtow losers... Why do you hate women?

Femanon here, question for all those mgtow losers... Why do you hate women?
>Inb4 you're not losers
You're selectively removing your genes from the next generation... Literally cuckolding

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/revelation/18-4.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Femanon
TITS OR GTFO

WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS YOU WORTHLESS GOLD DIGGER.

stupid fucking bitch tits or gtfo

ugly useless whore

Why do you even care?

nice larp, faggot.

The next generation doesn't deserve to be born.

MGTOW is maybe 10% guys who got really fucked over by women or ex wives in their personal life and 90% guys who could not get laid even if they tried.

Starving for you cock user, why won't you breed?

I'm sure you know all about breeding Mohamed.

>pretending to be a hole on an anonymous imageboard

>why do you hate women?
>implying all of Sup Forums is one person

I have a son. I just come here to shitpost you little hussy.

>yank
Yeah, I'm alright fatso

It's because deep down they know they're failures who are not desirable enough to pass down their genes. No matter how they rationalise it they will still fail at fulfilling their most basic biological objective because they're weak beta cucks.

Tell that fat slut how it is!

because you are attention whores who cant help but even shit up an image board

TITS OR GTFO YOU FUCKING STUPID BITCH

biblehub.com/revelation/18-4.htm

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues

you're a material illusion and you're all poisoned by lilith

you know the requirements before anyone takes you seriously.

Come on now. 'femanon'.

This.

I'm a permavirgin autist myself but even I wouldn't want to be associated with the MGTOW "movement".

we need more women hitting on us

>1 post

They same reason bitter women hate men.

They are unhappy with themselves and drive people away.

slide thread

reminder to sage

>femanon here
>"You're selectively removing your genes from the next generation"

Real fem user here.

No one really cares why you faggots are MGTOW.
You are basically a dickless NPC and you don't even have a word to add to the game.
Have a nice night losers.

>femanon

Later faggot.

TITS, GTFO, you know the drill.

insult me more

tits or gtfo
also Sup Forums isnt one person

>be pleb
>ignore the allegory of the ancient Patriarchs in Pandora and Odessey
>ignore pre-censure of establishment of Romanticism, the mockery of woman and the acknowledgement they're are the destroyers of great houses of reknown

There's always solace in the fact that normies will live in suffrage for their worship of pussy

Femanon here, MGTOW are my fetish.

t. low confidence male

Nice black and white thinking. You'll feel at home here.

>No one really cares why you faggots are MGTOW.
OP does for some reason

Your genes are permanently shit by default

>implying future generations of degenerates deserve my genes

/r9k/ is that way

(((MOVEMENT)))

>Femanon here
>HUR DUR M A GURL
no u r not

I love women, and my genes must survive.

If you are at least a tiny little bit serious, what a great way to start a discussion and get serious answers.

I hate women because women today lack principles and any real value beyond their cunts. Instead of cultivating useful skills they spend all their time on attention seeking on social media.

These vile narcissists then have the audacity to act confused when their relationships all fail. You all want the perfect man but none of you are willing to put any work into yourselves beyond your own fucking vanity and it's disgusting.

Its true I'm a loser. Not a good deal there. But I'm handsome and women have always been attracted to me. To say I hate women is wrong. I've been disappointed. I don't know that I've ever really met a single woman.

I've met a lot of women with boyfriends or husbands who want to cheat with me and at the drop of a hat would be utterly faithless to them, and that always turns me off.

Literal cuckolding some dude, the chance to do so, turns me off, and makes me think much less of the woman. One minute shes all lovey dovey, love ya babe xoxo, the next second, when he's not looking, thats 1000% out the window. Its all fake shit. Humans are animals and I'm mostly bitter that I grew up thinking they weren't.

>be woman
>stop acting like a woman
>start acting like men instead
>wonder why men start avoiding them

Who knows? It's a mystery.

I am not a mgtow because I don't mind having casual sex even though I avoid stable relationships because women are terrible but if you think mgtow are losers nothing is lost, right?

Here is my pink nip masterrace genes you literal nigger

So unless you post proof of your superior white race pink nip you will forever stay a subhuman nigger

We should really stop these stupid "I'm a girl, why do you hate us" posts.
Save for some autist MGTOWs, we don't hate women at all.
Nobody has to make another thread on this!

you might have cancer. seriously. get checked.

Nice one Ahcmed!

Says the pussy letting migrants rape his country.

That doesn't make him wrong, though

>Femanon

Stopped reading right there.

Legit though MGTOW faggots are the same thing as feminists only worse because they're willingly cucking themselves. Pretend to be alpha's but they're too scared of women. Literally pathetic beta cuck faggots. Have fun literally never having a fulfilling life, or a strong family to contribute to the world in any positive way.
Pussies.

I only hate white western women

zomg that's so racist

This

>he unironically believes he will have a fullfilling life and/or a strong family by having a steady woman

Oh boy, good luck?

some guys are just de facto mgtow bc of high standards.
>also tits or gtfo

>Literally cuckolding

It's literally not though. Literally.

>He unironically believes all women are dumb whores with nothing to contribute to society.
Nigger, my girl is more red-pilled than you are, guaranteed. Family is the backbone of a strong, stable society. How you planning on being part of that without a woman?
Don't blame them for you being an unfuckable beta faggot.

>tfw too intelligent to date irrational beings

This.

I'm MGTOW.

I hate women because they are parasites.

I get laid, in fact I cuck other men. I just don't support women in any way.

My life has been much better since going MGTOW.

That is to much funny for a woman, tits or gift faggot trap

You don't have to be MGTOW to see the problems with women. Even women hate women. But it's not even hate or dislike for me, I see them as a horribly misguided group. We've all been misguided but women especially. It's not hard to teach women new ways of thinking if they respect you.

Don't you see how this works? Men are feminized and demoralized to the point where very few can gain control of a woman. Women want the strong and dominant figure that white men used to be for all of our history. The change has to come from within yourself and many, many others and women will follow suit. They can and will learn as soon as white men get off their asses and take charge. Or you can just keep bitching about them and push them away further.

MGTOW and feminism are both cancer. Rational gender relations and roles are slipping away and that has many horrible implications on society.

>he found a statistical outlier
>assumes women are usually like that

Retard

>1 post by this ID

The Eastern Europeans are often no better

Because, most women are too narcissistic and selfish. They are simply not worth the time. The majority is pro immigration and HBTQ as well. While having that in mind it simply takes too much time and effort to find a nice female to build a new family with, its easier to just masturbate and go to bed.

Since we also import only men we are soon 1,5 male on each female in Sweden. That will decrease the quality on whatever female we end up with but to put it in a simple way to understand.

Its not worth the time. Unless youre a negro then mating with any white girl will improve your gene pool.

Here's my answer bitch.

>1 post by this ID

Jesus.

I have trust issues

Autism exists user

You're delusional. Your girl is cheating on you with a guy just like me and you have no idea.

It is literally impossible to control a woman in a feminized country. She can do whatever she wants and there is nothing you can do about it.

>girl on the Sup Forums
ayy lmao

This, it's basically feminism for men

I didn't say they're usually like that. I'm just saying there's as much versatility in women as there is in men.
Stop being such a cuck.

Nice try. MGTOW faggots are the ultimate pussy repellents.

>Girls on the interwebs

kek