What happened?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That aint even their final form.

Plastic surgery. Same with Michael Jackson.

They've seen the end of the world travelling in the Bogth dimension and they know it isn't good

That kind of stress really does bad things to you physically

they took the bogpill

Mental illness resulted in bad plastic surgery

They had to save europe.

can someone give me a quick run down on these guys?

>Before and after Sup Forums pic
They got red pilled and the jews called it in.

Mental illness

sure thing ameribro

>The Rothsniggers nigger to them
>rumored to be in contact with niggers
>nigger
>nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger
>nigger
>NiggerQ of over 200 niggers (between the two of them)

They're confirmed to be of alien race and have transcended our space time.

In France people just know them to be TV hosts.

BECAUSE SEX DOESN'T EXIST YOU DINGUS!!

When will this meme die?

Sex does not exist

If you THINK sex exists, you are a retard

WHO in their right mind would get butt NAKED in front of someone else, put the 2 nastiest parts of their bodies together and proceed to perform animistic positions???

You would have to be mentally ill to do such a vile act.

I don't even think the mentally ill would actually do that because sex simply does not exist.

EVERY human being on this Earth as we speak is a '''''''''''''''virgin''''''''''''''' because sex is a product of our imagination.

>But user, where do babies come from?

Simple

All you need to do is be male and touch a female's hand and hope for the best. If you two are compatible, your cells will attach to hers and go through the bloodstream to the ovaries and a baby is created.

As I said, simple.

This nonsensical notion that sex exists is beyond me, nobody has sex, NO ONE!

Anyone who brags about having sex is a complete and utter liar, no ifs ands or buts about it.

If you claim to have sex, just stop saying that. We all know you're bullshitting for attention and it makes you out to be an incredibly beta lose

There is no such thing as sex, FUCK OFF WITH YOUR LIES!!!

Transcending the physical plane of existence has its cost

>advancedshitposting.jpg

Some of your nuclear plants got a leak?

The question "what didn't happen?" is easier to answer.

OH MY GODDD

Canada does it:

>a fucking leaf
>seriously why are all canadians retards
>ban canada from this board

Australia does it:

>advancedshitposting.jpg
>le based Australia at it again
>what makes Australia the shitpost king?

Kill yourself r/thedonald

they checked their privelege

A

then whats this sticky stuff i make sometimes when i rub my peenis too hard? its sort of liquidy with white streaks in it. feels really good when it comes out like peeing when yuo really have too go. my teacher told me it was semen? and it has my dna in it with sperm cells? and this stuff goes into a girls "vaw jinna" to make babies?? are you telling me this is all not true?

i kinda knew it the whole time. must just be dirty pee from my balls. those have pee in them right? where else does pee come from? i think im gonna see a docter or somethin

also is it normal for my peenis to get hard when i see my dog? thanks for all your help

bee stings

When Australia shitposts it's entertaining. When a leaf does it, it's just stupid and irritating. That is the difference, user.

thats New Zealand you dumb fucking leaf

shitpost harder

The next step of human evolution happened

they took the bog pill

>can't handle the truth

fuck you and everyone that looks like you

at least aussies are light-hearted and know when to stop, you canadians just keep fucking going

They're DBZ villains

who the fuck are these two? Lately, I have seen them all over the place, but just culdn't be arsed to do my own research. Someone fucking input me some info.

>...are French celebrities, producers, bankers, politicians,[1] writers, physicists and scientific essayists

Seems these weirdos can do everything. What's your excuse, Sup Forums?

you know that guy who just repeats jokes other people tell him and they never seem to be funny?

You're that guy.

Literally the same with Michael Jackson, because these two are also niggers.

Shouldn't their doctor be brought up on criminal charges? Obviously they are mentally ill and he took advantage of that and botched the fuck out of them.

can anyone give me a quick rundown about these guys???? why do rotschilds hate them??

Fuck off cunt, I identify as a Somali Migrant.

They cracked the Bogdanoff equilibrium. Medical science can't even being to catch up.

>nuclear plants
>leak

balderdash

Asteroid fallen on them and they mutated into elevated species.

Rotschilds aren't the only advanced elite family

is that WAM?

(You)

it's your own fault if you decide to stay bluepilled

DO YOU REALLY THINK ITS JUST A COINCIDENCE?

*raises paw* who are these guys?

The day of the rake soon, leaf

they look inhuman in both

Top pic is their shap shifted version.
Bottom pic is their less shape shifted version.

Do you see?
DO YOU SEE?

The truth is right in front of us, but people STILL aren't seeing it. Do you really think we are alone in the universe? Of course not. So why hasn't a superior alien race shown themselves to us yet? Because... they have. They first appeared to our most ancient civilizations, and gave them the knowledge needed to advance. They became their gods, but the humans were too dumb and feeble to make use of their knowledge. Instead they waged wars and killed each other. So why bother to help humanity, when you can guide them from the shadows. NOW DO YOU SEE?? They are of the alien race, the gods of old. They have revealed themselves to us in a less human form. This can only mean one thing. This is the century they will reveal the truth. They are our masters, and we will obey. They will give us knowledge once again, and we will become their useful serfs. Forever.

I'm actually losing my shit right now. In Canada, somehow advanced shitposting is a complement? Fucking kek

been digging deep for weeks. This is the info i was able to find

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>Trump is rumoured to be an agent of the Bogdanoffs

Can somebody tell me about ``the call that saved europe?"

I want to see how deep the bog-hole goes.

Is this kiwi shitposting or just an average kiwi?

they were written about in the ancient hindu text, the bogavad gita

What did he say?
>Mr. Trump, now is the time to run for President, you have the blessing of the Bogdanoffs

they ascended

*cough* excuse me, *clears throat* ehem...

a fucking leaf
seriously why are all canadians retards
ban canada from this board

that is all.

Holy shit they looked normal. Not amazing or anything but passable, at least. Why would they do this?

they initiated the brexit

it should be called

bogxit

They went to hell and back again. They saved Europe.

KIWI REVEALS TRUE POWER LEVEL

Straya shakes to it's very core. Roos and Abos running frantically in every direction. It's the final 'Last Call' Matilda.

Self improvement. Something a lot of this board should be looking into rather than mocking

Jews.

We are at their mercy

One phone call and they changed everything

Cheeky cunt

Heres a quick rundown on them:
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Selected by aliens to be the forefathers of a new age of life on Earth
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Diplomas from the Intergalactic University of Saturn
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

holy fucking shit
its all true
bogpill is the ultimate red pill

Didn't look like a strenuous phonecall. After seeing their mangled faces forever, these pics are starting to make me uncomfortable.

>shitpos

time travel does that to your skin.

It was the price to pay for their heroism.

its kinda like when you shave one side too short and then try to even it up and 20m later you've shaved yourself bald

Saving Europe is no simple task

Pure retardation.

retard

What's even their ethnicity? they look like shitskin russians. Are they from Mercury or something?

Whatever you do, don't watch this video about the amazing twins with the amazing chins... It is a Bogpill that you can't untake.

The Bogpill is a suppository, but it feels good for some reason. Youve been warned

youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8
Quick rundown on this video

>12th generation spaceship
>decades ahead of their time
>invented cell phone 1980, and laid groundwork for internet
>Nostradamus like foresights into future
>Understood the Big Bang in 3 minutes of studying
>Have had no cosmetic work done
>Chins grew because there was no room for their brains
>Bogda Bogda Bogdanov hit pop song made exclusively with and about their chins
>To Chinfinity and beyond