Reminder that this building was built 1001 years ago

Reminder that this building was built 1001 years ago.
We are the 1000 year Reich.
Sometimes I see flags that are not even 300 years old.
I pity you. Your lack of history, lack of culture and meaning.
The eternal Anglo can not be stopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cambro norman/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims#Politics
youtube.com/watch?v=w6C5P-AYGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The building is about 170 years old, England is only 951

cool

you cant just fuck up a proper shitpost like that bong.

God I hope you cunts can keep surviving, be absolutely fucking great to witness England's 1000th

>daily reminder that the holy roman empire existed briefly at the same time as the united states of america

i know it wasn't the same as the original roman empire but still, it lived a thousand

living in the past because your present sucks. Sad!

Westminster palace was built after 1834
The Union jack was created in 1606.

>not having a glorious past
>nor a present
>nor a future
Must sucks to be a serb

Kind of similar to your state. When are you faggots going to start removing kebab again?

You can't just fuck up a proper shitpost like that, roo.

Serbia might not have much of a past, but their present and future are brighter than yours if nothing changes.

It think you're referring to the White Tower part of the Tower of London. This was built in 1078

>England

"England" is the invention of Danish Carolingian mercenaries and Normans.

England never existed, except as a conquered vassal for foreign overlords.

Edward the Confessor inherited an Empire from HardeCnut, then ceded it to the Duke of Normandy.

"England" would then become a part of the Angevin Empire, with the defacto capital being in Rouen or Anjou.

England is a Protestant meme.

>mfw Poland is already 1051 years old

>calling anything a "meme x"
Ok buddy.

A people should know when they're conquered.

How can Poland be 1051 years old if it doesn't exist?

>ireland
"Ireland" is the invention of ethicaly bankrupt drunkards desperate to get a republic so they could suck off America's micropenis, Ireland never existed as anything more than a collection of retarded tribesman stabbing each other until the bright and holy spark of england taught these savages how to plant, however the niggers couldn't understand the concept of "Seasons" or "Time" or even "Bathing" so we left them with the simplest crop ever farmed, eventually they fucked this up too.

"Ireland" is a Tribal meme.

>when a pikey can't let the potatoes go

Kek, you have no idea what you are talking about burger, stop thinking Sup Forums memes are accurate representation of reality.
Serbia is an absolute shithole and literally on its way to be taken over by an Islamic Republic.

>was only a country in 1871
>was only a country because one retard with a pack of protocommies went full retard, took over the south and handed it to a king for no reason
>Shit in WWI
>Somehow even shitter in WWII
>known for being traitorous incompetants
>Known prior to this to being France and germany's bitch, as well as buttfucking and jewing
>criticises founders of modern world

Get fucked, wop.

>implying
If we didint exist brits wouldn't moan about how they can't even win a FUCKING JOB COMPETITION WITH SOMEONE WHO DOEASNT SPEAK ENGLISH

I'm Cambro Norman, you're going to have to get more inventive than that.

Ireland was not Tribal, while "England" sat in the yoke of the Danes, the Irish wiped the floor with the Vikings, the Irish sent fleets to the Western Isles and ransacked the Vikings.

Ireland made the Vikings their vassal bitch, the Vikings made the kingdoms of Britain a vassal.

Again, England never existed as a kingdom, it existed as an easy to control province for Danes who came from the Carolingian Empire, or Normans.

Aw fuck that's an irish flag, isn't it?

Shit.

Any one of note from your shitty history, is of my stock.

That's funny coming from the country who was made relevant by the invasion of a bunch of frenchmen who replaced the entire anglo-saxon aristocracy and launched a vast process of modernization and unification of the territory then proceeded to be ruled by french kings during 400 years.

>inb4 normands were not french
Yes they were, by blood, language and culture.

That's a British flag, you stupid moron.

I'm the Brit in this argument you dumb faggot.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Just 112 more years until Portugal's 1000.

God, I'm proud of my country.

france? more like pants

because your people come from a ex commie shit hole and live like rats so are willing to work for less, so much that not knowing the language isn't an issue. yeah way to be proud poland good job, you've got a country of bottom feeders

If you are really that fucking retarded that you lose with a godamn pole,you really really fucked up.
Its your fault only that you were too lazy to get a proper education.

england was formed in 927

Being proud of poverty is a weird idea. You live with a begging bowl out to Germany your paymaster. You live on debt you cannot pay. You people's only hope is to flee Portugal and seek refuge with White people.

Nope. You've been invaded and conquered at least two times just in the last thousand years alone

Or did you forget about William the bastard and the Duke of Orange who both kicked your pagan asses up and down the block all day ?

>be french
>give land to snowniggers
>give land permanently to vassals
>o no why is my monarchy so weak
>o no the english king owns almost half my country
>o no now he wants all of it
>better slowly walk dismounted knights across a muddy field towards like 50,000 longbowmen
>wtf england why u kill my knights
>repeat for 100+ years
>victory over england after black death decimates forces and giant peasant revolt at home
>glorious victory
>cannot into empire
>cannot into government
>conspire with tobacconiggers against england
>watch as england creates greatest empire ever
>guillotine everyone
>btfo by england
>and again
>btfo by germany, omg england help
>WTF NO ENGLAND WE NEED TO PISS OFF THE GERMANS AS MUCH AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE, THAT'LL GIVE US PEACE
>nigger around in ruhr
>WTF ENGLAND GERMANY IS PISSED OFF, HELP
>WTF I SURRENDER
>btfo by germany again
>saved by england

>pagan
>duke of orange

At least try not to sound like a fat retard with a burger lodged in his esophagus.

>cannot into empire
France was the most powerful country on Europe through most of its history.

That was not a solitary Kingdom, it was an EMPIRE.

Aethelstand styled himself as KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS.

Also he never fulfilled this, as he was constantly attacked by the lesser Kingdoms.

Also, Scotland was to come under his hegemony, how is Scotland = England.

He never created an England as a hereditary monarchy, he tried to form an Empire.

The Carolingian Danes would do this, becoming the Empire of Cnut.

God save the Queen

How the fuck did you not get conquered by spain? I've always wondered.

>nigger around in Italy, leave
>nigger around in spain, leave
>nigger around in low countries, leave
>empire

Don't be rude to Portugal, they have always been our greatest ally.

Nobody's denying you have interesting culture, you are just a dick.

I've never lost a job to a pole. In fact I've never seen a polish person in my field because they are literally only good for manual labor. Polish have consistently suppressed construction wages for many years now, willing to work for far less than your average Brit. Mr shekelberg rubs his hands as he doubles his profits. So polish and 3rd world migrants just shit things up for us. We don't want you, do you not get it? Should we flood poland with 500 million pajeets and have them work for $0.02 / day? It will be fine right since they don't even know polish?

>UK
>Relevant before 1750
pick one

The heathen apostate protestants are basically pagans and the duke of orange was a literal degenerate faggot

>burger meme refutes history

Lol no

Exactly!
People that lose their jobs to us are uneducated workers who simply lose the competition.
Thats how capitalism works,if you don't like it and prefer you can control the market.Oh wait...that makes your economy crumble.
>we don't want you
And why should we care?
>pajeets
You can try,they won't get hired becouse we prefer polish workers though.

They had thier best buddies watching thier backs ofc.

As for OP, there is something i find quite amazing about historical architecture, it feels so delicate considering how irreplacable it is.

There is nothing more disgusting to me than when buildings like this are destroyed.

the english becoming relevant on the world stage is one of the great and tragic accidents of history. while the rest of yurop was dealing with the collapse of the western roman empire, migrations and mongol hoards, the english just sort of won by default due to their natural defense as an island. when the english were allowed to control the world they made it so jews were able to get a stranglehold on yurop. it's true that edward I expelled the jews, but the damage was already done at that point. then hundreds of years later you had the crown become a debt slave to the rothschilds so they could go fight napoleon and his liberty. free men? oy vey goyim, it's anudda shoah

the english are a cancer on this planet. the usa is their scapegoat. remember this, yuropoors

>who is CHarlemange
>Who is Napoleon
Wars lost by France were usualy lost becouse they were fighting against coalitions of the greatest powers of earth,just becouse they were so afraid of it.

Alright, I'll spell it out you fat fucking retarded cunt
>england was not fucking pagan prior to 1066
>william was prince of orange

Your country really is comprised of all the retards and fundementalists we convinced to get lost in the woods.

>the serf actually believes this

You're a tax slave owned by pedophiles who at random may snatch your child

great accomplishment

Are you fucking retarded? Protestantism didn't exist until several hundred years later, and Will was prince not duke.

>I'm Cambro Norman

Hahahahahahaha

If anybody wants to laugh their fucking backside off

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cambro norman/

Bitter Anglophobic loser spends his life on Sup Forums shitposting "I'M A NORMAN" because he's so ashamed of his own Irish background.

White british scum are truly as big of an issue as immigrants.

These idiots have little or no work ethic but wonder why the polish take the jobs. My only wish was that benefits were far far less so they would be forced to learn that if you dont work you dont eat.

Thats the only way this rot of western society can be cured.

>while the rest of yurop was dealing with the collapse of the western roman empire, migrations
We were ABSOLUTELY fucked by migrations. Fucking snowniggers everywhere, and we never recovered, unlike france etc.
>talks about jews when entire country is so cucked by jews they sacrifice the foreskins of their children to their jewish overlords.

Rmember rome? Romans?

Dont chalange the germanics, ends catastrophal for who dose.

Æthelstān says otherwise.

>implying Gothic architecture has been around for 1000 years

>retard goes full retard and wanders into fucking russia
>hurr durr obviously it was because of the coalition

Unlike to america where there is no tax and no paedophiles in government??

Your "english" king was a french mate, he was half Plantegenêt and half Capetian just like the rest of his aristocracy, the Hundred years War was basically a french civil war with anglo peasants.

In fact the only reason you don't speak french anymore is because after your defeat in 1453 your parliament decided it was not really a patriotic thing to do, we still cucked your language so much that literally half of your words are french.

The fact you think we didn't have an empire and that yours was "the greatest ever" will never cease to make me laugh, just like the way you appropriate Prussian victories (the 7 years war or Waterloo) while you never in your entire history won a war alone.

Also you shouldn't boast about WW2 since you fled like cowards without even fighting and basically betrayed your world in Versailles.

remember remember, the 8th of november

actually fucking david starkey says otherwise
that series should be shown in all your schools

yes,becouse if coalition was not present there he woulsnt nee dto send a fuckton of soldiers to garrison places like Spain,and invasion would be succesful.
Moreover,Russians couldnt just retreat since they wouldk now that noone would help them with finishing the French.

Says an anti-Semitic Muslim colony of the United States.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims#Politics

yes but they have an island, it was no surprise the chips fell the way they did after all that french shit you just said

>mfw Poland is 71 years old

ireland spend 500 of the last 600 years conquered so who's really talking right now?

Still salty about that potato famine I see, try to get over it, it's not like anyone important died any way.

Capitalist poles dont give a fuck about poles.

0.02 zloty > 15 zloty or what they pay you.

Rember, you open a company to earn money for your self not the workers.

Rember, if build a house you want it cheeper not expensiv.

Thats how capitalism works.

Æthelstān was the first to be styled as "King of the English." Before that we had the concept of a 'Bretwalda' which was a King of a single Saxon kingdom, but also ruled multiple others.

This is the oldest building in France
It's 2000 years old

>tfw France always existed
get on my level rosbif

>never in your entire history won a war alone.
>what is every war outside of europe

>own 1/4 of earth, invent industrialisation when france is still giving tithes to Marquis De Ponce
>not greatest empire ever
>france meanwhile defeated by LITERAL niggers on haiti

>WWII
>hurr durr I'll just put all my armies here, those trees will stop the germans
>implying you didn't deserve it all anyway after all your ruhr niggery.

You would think they would be the one nation who did not have a chip on thier shoulder.

Yeah,sure becouse a fucking kraut knows more about a place he never been to.
In Poland we care about Poles,even if it costs us money.

>old pile of rocks artfully arranged

what have you done lately though? does the tabloid queen who lives in that boring castle have any power or?

>oldest building in france was built by france's conquerors

Not even surprised.

>WWII
Anglos are a bunch of cowards and backstabbing traitor
youtube.com/watch?v=w6C5P-AYGdY

Perfide Albion, always

Ok that's actually pretty fucking incredible. New roof but entirely original architecture?

honestly, your sucess is what's killing you, immigration to england is caused by the booming economy

Damn, this Cambro-Norman nigga went all quiet n sheit after he got exposed:

How happy I am to have descended from the eternal Anglo

>he says this when his country just elected a fat 70 year old reality tv star
>he isn't even being ironic because his people have no concept of irony or sarcasm.

Built by Italians. Not an argument.

From that point of view every building in england was built by French conquerors

How does it feel to be ruled by French since you started calling your little island a country ?

This is the oldest structure in the UK, it's almost 5000 years old.

Step up, frog.

You have provs for me not being in poland?

Bogdan get your asshurt under controll.

Capitalism knows no countrys ,races only profit.

See:

look at this lol
>polish economics

you go on about capitalism and then contradict yourself straight away. if you genuinely think polish businesses wont employ pajeets at a fraction of the cost sorry but you're just deluded

>"y-y-you're irrelevant'
>"a-a-actually, we are responsible for your greatness"

No wonder the Nazi's stomped you gutless frogs.

>my post was sarcasm
>he doesn't see the sarcasm in my post because he has internalized it as truth so strongly
>he doesn't like Trump to top it all off

>implying normans were french
>implying we didn;t have a shitload of kings before normans
>implying your country wasn't a collection of fiefs when we had a united monarchy with a parliament.

Is it worth going on a tour of Westminster Palace? I was there last summer, but this was at the same time as the Brexit vote and I decided against going inside the building.

>thinks that was sarcasm.
>country has so far elected 2 actors to highest office, and fucking arnold swartznegger to governor of most populous/rich state
>fucking clapistan

It isn't you fucking mong.

Your eldest building are romans you dip.

There is only one good Frenchman and his name was Simon de Montfort.

The rest are scum.

>contradicts himself
Show me where i contradicted myself bong.
>implying that syrians and ukrainians aren't getting rejected as we speak

>what is stonehenge