When god does not exist

thelocal.se/20150413/swedes-least-religious-in-western-world

why isn't Sweden going full Nazi eugenics mode. If there is no god, they don't need to care about morality. Just kill, sterilize or abort all the undesirables.

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/sveriges-befolkning-nu-10-miljoner
populationmedia.org/our-approach/
nationalreview.com/corner/426608/some-second-thoughts-humanitarian-superpower-andrew-stuttaford
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

or are Swedes so insecure, that they desperately want to be liked by everyone?

Our population reached 10 Million this Friday.

friatider.se/sveriges-befolkning-nu-10-miljoner

in a medieval and ancient society you have the king, the nobility and the priests. the priests speak the will of the king to the people and the nobility make sure there are laws to keep people doing what the king wants.

in a modern society you have the banks, the politicians and the journalists. the journalists deliver the kings message to the people and unlike in a religious society that hold mass for two hours one day a week the modern equivalent mass media holds mass 24/7. this leaves most of the population completely brainwashed and unable to think a single thought for themselves. they are guided through lives by mass media and commercials.

it is pretty much impossible to make a quick change in such a society. especially in sweden where the state run mass media is considered gospel and absolute truth by most people.

yeah, but why all that immigration?
In Germany they tell us it is about our Christian duty to help people fleeing from war.

I guess the Swedish media is very much against Christianity, then why promote open borders? Is the Swedish media/elite so desperate to be liked by the the world, that they are willing to commit national suicide.

But then nobody likes suicidal people. You rather pity them.

They replaced religion with leftist-marxism. So unfortunately, they serve the wrong god.

The fact Sweden is so Godless is exactly the reason it is a ledty cesspool. No God, means the universe is not objective and reasonable so feelings are the only measure whether something is good. Whole society becomes about making sure no ones feelings are hurt. Result, 1000 different genders and no belief your society is better than anyone elses.

No they don't really care about foreigner's opinions. You can see this even on Sup Forums. They just insult them.

However they are insecure about themselves... they are always afraid of being supremacist against the lessers. Much like a psychopath that has serious trust issues about himself because he will do things his conscience doesn't approve of.

the next step is to, as a society, fight against it and reward those who do the "right thing". In the end for the individual, it's only about status and rewards, much like when you're doing your job.

they use local methods to achieve global goals. they use the same tactic in africa to make them have more abortions. christianity says in the ten commandments what a christian has to follow. if he doesnt his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren will suffer for his transgressions. the ten commandments tells you to be grateful for what you have achieved and that nobody has the right to take your wealth, women or land.

the "good" people you see around you are actually lucifarians who believe the road to salvation is through forcing acts of good upon other people which goes against the ten commandments and will lead to much suffering for the ones that comes after us.

take five minutes to check out this site. its a foundation that create television and radio entertainment shows where the characters have abortions. the people who follow the program does the same and it works extremely well. its localized subversion of culture from a global source.

populationmedia.org/our-approach/

We had gods, we had culture. Christianity ruined that over 1000 years ago. This is the result.

the Swedish elite likes to call Sweden a humanitarian superpower a "humanitarian superpower"
nationalreview.com/corner/426608/some-second-thoughts-humanitarian-superpower-andrew-stuttaford

if that is not a desperate cry for attention, I don't know.

I guess you're right about the swedish elites. They fear being isolated and irrelevant

How many non-whites or race traitors? 2 millions? 3? 11?

in the end nothing is better than international peers telling you there's nothing wrong with you in terms of the supremacism. So yeah, they are craving acceptance, which is pretty much the same thing.

You need a god to not genocide anyone that you don't see fit to live an idillic life?

Sweden is the dumb kid who one day became atheist and allowed Jamal to penetrate his butt out of pity for Jamal's problems, every time Jamal thrusts sweden feels pain and blames his old belief, he then asks Jamal to pump harder.

yes, they get invited to luxurious meetings with bilderberg and international conventions and then they are filled with a sense of belonging and a lust to return and they will do anything to please their new overlords.

so is the Swedish elite good or bad?
they force the christian virtue to help your fellow man on their own population,
but they grant foreigners all the care they can provide without asking anything in return.

force for your own people, freedom for foreigners.
Seems schizophrenic to me

Solidarity culture is embedded into Scandinavian societies, we at least used to be raised believing that you should always help others. Now this was of course mostly limited to your own people, but if someone was to tamper with that definition and somehow manipulate us into thinking that national borders don't matter well...

>If there is no god, they don't need to care about morality
They're marxists though.

It's another religion.

They don't believe in evolution or human instincts. They're actually that dumb.

>Christianity was around for 1000 years
>it just now got to ruining it
Sure wasn't that Marxist shit in the last few decades.

they are lucifarian, they believe in forcing their idea of good upon other people which is contrary to the christian bible and the ten commandments. rich people believe they are good and will go to heaven because they donate to charity.

but the ten commandments doesnt say anything about it which is why jesus said that a rich person will never get into heaven because he believes the road to heaven lies through his money. swedish politicians and marxists believe the same thing, by giving away money they are good and by forcing everyone else to give their money they are forcing evil people to behave good according to their own lucifarian morals.

but they are acting against the ten commandments and thanks to them their children and grandchildren and great grandchildren will spend their life in hell among muslims.

There's only 9 million swedes on earth?

There's 35 million Canadians on earth.

Dare I say it, are we /masterrace/?

Are you Jewish or what is with the love for the ten commandments?

you are maple niggers

im christian and believe the ten commandments were the only thing in the bible written by god. i also believe jesus had to die for our sins so that nobody could force us to behave according to what is their version of morally good to enter heaven or just be considered a good person.

the actions of a morally good person is defined by the ten commandments.

Ironically, Sweden will be the first to erase the Arabic religion "Christianity" made by jews.

>we had culture
>rape and pillage on the innocent culture

> im christian and believe the ten commandments were the only thing in the bible written by god.
> nobody could force us to behave according to what is their version of morally good
Are you fucking retarded? You contradicted yourself in 2 fucking lines of text

have you read the ten commandments?

yes, and I mostly agree with what they say, but you can't claim to believe that no one should be enforced a moral system while actually believing a moral instruction book.
I see the bible as wisdom wrote 2000 years ago that some fag tried to pass as the word of god.

dude, the ten commandments were part of the old covenant
the sermon on the mountain is a much more important teaching for Christians
And of course the thing that god loves you so much that he became man and died for your sins

the old testament is mostly useful to understand the new one. not more.

Religion isn't the only source of morality, infact, it probably leads usually moral people to do immoral things, depending on your belief system ofc.

you cant be forced to behave good if you believe in the ten commandments. being good in our society usually means working and dying for other people but in the ten commandments its about honoring your family, wealth, country and not being a marxist with lust for other peoples possessions.

the old testament describes mans failure to achieve salvation and follow the ten commandments. when lucifer tricked man to eat from the tree of knowledge they knew both good and evil but couldnt decide between them and usually ended up being evil when they tried to be good. thanks to jesus you dont have to worry about being a nice person in the eyes of lucifarians, just follow the ten commandments.

>yeah, but why all that immigration?
Virtue signalling on a nation-wide scale.

Have you ever encountered a person who has done a good deed when you yourself chose not to do the good deed in question only to have them act smug about it because they are a better person than you for doing said good deed. Now apply this mentality to almost everyone in a country and you have Sweden.

We do good deeds for selfish reasons just to increase our standing in the eyes of our peers because of the misguided and warped sense of solidarity that has spiralled out of control. Most here don't actually care about saving immigrants, they care about appearing as if they want to or are saving immigrants. The problem with saying that you want something is that sooner or later you actually have to go through with it

They're at about 20% immigrants now (including Swedish citizens that aren't actually Swedish ethnically).

Atheism invites relativism.

Relativism invites nihilism.

Nihilism invites permissiveness.

And look were it got us...

It's 26,8% as of January 2017 actually.

It's worth noting that 10% of those are Finns however.

That said, 16% shitskins is 16% too many.

16% sound bad but its fucking afwul when your pop is only 10 million
1 in 5 people in your country is non Swedish
thats terrible

it says nothing about not being a marxist u cappitalist piece of shite. jesus would have liked marxism you know

It is. But it could be worse.

We could be France or the US.

Jesus would have liked a doctrine that explicitly says religion needs to be eradicated?

Yes, goy, you need our Hebrew war god to tell you what to do, or else everything falls apart. Oh, and don't forget to bless G_d's Chosen People. The preferred blessing is shekels.

Heheheh stupid goyim....

Frogs and USA has a very large native base, that is still pure french or mixed European in the US case
you dont
very coal burner and racemixer is a bigger hit to you than them

*every
sorry auto correct

And this with a birthrate below 2.0...
Reeeeeeee, we need an ethnic purge in Scandinavia

Makes sense, there is no God in Sweden.

It's hell

>slippery slope

>We could be France or the US.
Don't you worry.
We'll get there faster than you realize.

Of course, every individual represents a larger percentage in a smaller population like ours. It doesn't change the fact that we are still around 85% white while the US is in the 56% percentage area. And that is reliant on a system that counts people as white very dubiously.

All those morals in the Bible are based on natural human behavior.

not to worry friends

race war soon

shitskins and traitors will both pay

We got your back brother

>there are more shitskins in Sweden than there are people in Iceland.

Shoo shoo, shill.

16% shitskins= 1 600 000
Iceland=325 000 people

Sorry bro, ain't gonna let that happen. Go back into your cage and shut the fuck up and you'll get to die in peace.

lol silly Christcuck

>writes book "On Jews and their Lies"
>bases his entire faith on Jews and their lies

Shut the fuck up nigger faggot. Race war is gonna happend.

>the only reason I don't murder people is because I'm afraid god will punish me if I do

Are religious people literally psychopathic?

Sorry, bro.
Afroswedes are taking over.

For once a Swede who isn't a cucked yet arrogant faggot, I'm impressed by your stance sir, have a good day ol'chap

No you dont you are like 1-2 % you are niggers and should hang in trees.

So military presence at malmo yet?

Probably, I would murder a rapist or a murderer if he attacked me

We'll group together with Muslims and take you down.

Best argument ever, as to be expected from a burger.

>We'll group together with Muslims and take you down.
This is everything wrong with the swedes.
The Muzzies would kill you before you'll join.

With the amount of welfare you give them, they can certainly afford to pay at least.

Mudslimes hates niggers too just look at North Africa they despise you black cunts.

* Implying you need morality from your invisible sky daddy.
This shit has been present in basic human empathy and hunter gatherer mentality since the dawn of humanity
the fucking ten commandments were based off of this. Basic survival benefits.
Your precious God probably isn't real. Grow up. The sweeds are getting banged because their cucks. Not 'hurr durr teh heathens!!!'.

We hate swedes even more.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You would expect a brit, who only knows one language to know the difference between their and they're...

Because they don't believe in race too.

>Tfw Poland saves Christendom.

GTFO Sweden you fucking parasites.

Grammar is irrelevant in shit posting. As long as it's somewhat coherent, I could give less of a shit.

Sweden doesn't need gawd. It needs anti-globism, independent, nationalists who stand up for race and country. They were doing fine before getting cucked by cultural relativists.

*Globalists

The Oil Swede raises a good point.

We did do this, the institute that dealt with racial biology exists to this day, which advocated racial purity and discarding faulty genetics. But you germans had to go full nazi mode which ruined the prospects of racial biology for decades to come, luckily the advancement in genetics has a bright future once again.

Pray all you want. God won't stop this. Either because he doesn't exist or is a fucking cuck himself.

Future Sweden will be populated by mostly Afghans.

Sweden had about 630,020 minorities in 2015 (including asians).

about 9,851,000 people in Sweden in the same year.

That's about 6,39% actual shitskin.

> Islam is not a religion

Come on now...

Masculinity needs to take the reigns once again. Just look at what China are doing.

Because there is always a religion. It may or may not include God/Gods/Jesus but cultism of some kind is the defalut mode of Homo Sapiens group behavior.
Current Swedish religion is secular humanism+cultural marxism. They are very fanatical believers in it. Their religion also promotes dysgenics not eugenics and self destruction not self improvement of their group.

Here have a picture of a priest leading her congregation in Sweden.

Both nations combined, barely more than half of Germany alone.

If there is no god, I can be great full for my community and all the good I have received. I can be grateful to my ancestors and my country for all that they have provided me with. I can be grateful and deeply loving for my people.

But if there is no god, there is no reason for me to love my enemy. There is no reason to love people who are not like me. There is no go greater plan to unite all people into one kingdom. Without the one god there is only us and them.

The Nazis were religious, just not conventionally so. They replaced worship of God with worship of the concept of the "state" and dedicated themselves to its betterment. Swedes and Marxists just replaced worship of God with worship of nihilism and self-hatred.

>why isn't Sweden going full Nazi eugenics mode
Because Nazis are Christians.

Humanism IS Luciferianism

Praise KEK!

you would've been slowly shut down anyway if there was no change in course. The ((western hemisphere)) would have lobbied Sweden until they drop the eugenics, much like South Africa was pressured to end apartheid.

They wouldn't let us have nice things and would push confrontation. It's why there was such a "race war" to begin with.