>these are the people who voted for Trump

Those are houses, not people

Idiot

whom*

GOT EEEM

>these are the people who voted for Trudeau

Silly leaf, houses can't vote.

No, it's 'who'. 'Whom' is accusative

It is an argument. Being able to build a successful city is the most compelling sign of a high IQ.

Suburban retards are literal subhuman waste.

>Suburban retards are literal subhuman waste.
Is that why you voted Trudeau?

Law and order.

City people all voted for Trudeau.

i just want weed to be legal man, and for the conservatives to get their house in order

O'Leary 2018!

would love to live there

They are the middle class. The majority of the population is in the middle class.

Those are just temporary you fool, which is why they're made out of wood and trash

Eventually people will buy those and demolish and build different buildings

>people with jobs and money
>Also known as the people who pay taxes
>Also know as normal people

Yes. This is who voted for Trump.

>Those are just temporary

I really wish that were true but unfortunately rural and suburban retards lack the brainpower to build efficient cities.

This is the best that their unevolved subhuman little monkey brains can come up with.

>rural and suburban retards
>having jobs and money

If they had jobs and money, they would move to the city.

There's literally nothing wrong with drawing inspiration for your town design from crop circles.

Why? So they can know the joys of public transportation and not having private property?

So do the niggers that never do anything in the city automatically have a high IQ?

OP BTFO in 1 post

I'm sure rural and suburban retards enjoy being stuck in traffic for 3 hours just to get to the nearest Costco but unfortunately that is a very inefficient way to spend your time and resources

I suppose they would. Having the mental capacity to function correctly in a complex society is a sign of intelligence.

And whatever shitty jobs people in suburbs occupy themselves with, I'm sure niggers could do them too, no problem.

Coming from country that elected a fucking drama teacher as their prime minister do you really believe you should talk shit you fucking leaf?

Lol weed

Well he's accusing them of voting for Trump, no?

>I'm sure rural and suburban retards enjoy being stuck in traffic
>rural
>traffic
No such thing.

>that is a very inefficient way to spend your time and resources
So waiting around for a bus or train is not?

And the leaf goes wild where's that weed Justin promised leaf?

Perfect timing

How does collecting welfare and living in projects name then smarter? If assume someone that can't figure how how to make enough money in a city without relying on suburban retard tax dollars they must be stupid niggers.

You are a stupid nigger.

Looks pretty comfy and practical to me. Not pictured is the nature and scenic areas outside, it's retarded to use a suburb like that as an example of something bad.