Do we really need more useless jingoistic circle jerk days? There is absolutely nothing gained by doing this...

Do we really need more useless jingoistic circle jerk days? There is absolutely nothing gained by doing this. We already have enough of these stupid time wasting traditions.

>we
nice try achmed.

>we

WE

WUZ

Said the filthy globalist cuck

>We

Nobody gives a wild fuck about what you think, Ahmed.

SHART

We? Okay Sweden.

Are you the type the gets butthurt when USA destroys everyone in the olympics and Chants USA

Hopefully he'll remove black history month.

Even the intellectual blacks are embarrassed by it.

I'm a global citizen you nationalistic vermin.
Said the filthy jingoist cuck. Also, my sexual life is none of your business.
reported

>reported
i'm reporting you for reporting your reporting

>"We"
>From the country whose national flag is deemed racist

Infiltrators

Sweden abandoned a lot of it's traditions in favour of globalism, yeah that's turned out well hasn't it, everyone repeat Sweden's example. Nice try Mohammed.

>global citizen
Stay in Sweden where you belong trash, America doesn't want you. The fact that we voted for Donald Trump means we are tired you people like you cucking nation. Four years of you people's opinions put in the trash! Congrats!

PLEASE!

We need more fucking holidays and things to celebrate in this country. We get fucking 2 WEEKS! of vacation, 3rd world people get couple days a month! you know much good that would be? Less shootings im sure.

>I'm a global citizen you nationalistic vermin.
You're trying too hard, sweety. Maybe you should lurkmoar and try again when you understand how to be a proper nuanced shitposter.

You guys do know what happens if he declares 9/11, "Peace and Prosperity Day"

>swedish globalist faggot
go get blacked

>global citizen
explain

I fucking hate you

>actually replying to this stuff

Good grief Mohammad, you fucking cuck.

Shouldn't you be babysitting your wife's son right now instead of shitposting on Sup Forums about subjects which are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS?

>Sweden
>absolutely cucked
>absolutely pozzed

this
I would agree that nationalism is inherently illogical
but unfortunately, most people are retarded, and without nationalism they will let their culture die

>im a global citizen
holy shit no wonder Sweden is so fucking cucked now