We are full

Daily reminder we are actually full.

What do you mean you are full? I heard that 4 spots opened up just the other day.

Why can't I live in that wide open space with no dots on it? What do u mean by full?

That way leads to tax base erosion. We need immigration to support the lump of baby boomer trash that will move through retirement. The selfishness of the boomers means that Australia is going to have to skew browner before the situation resolves itself.

that's emu territory

It's desert there. Have fun

What is actually in all the Grey areas, is it ranches? does the government own it? Seriously what the hell is out there

>why can't people live in the middle of a desert

Just build a pipeline from Port Augusta to Lake Eyre.

I guess we can't all be badass cowboys roaming the wide open desert on hourseback

Too soon, Boris

barren inhospitable desert

Why don't you guys build an inland sea in the desert?

fuck off we're full :^)

Think of fallout but with abbos as the bandits and emus as the deathclaws.

Has anyone ever been to middle of Australia? Any pics from there?

daily reminder that canada's full too

Is the word "inhospitable" even valid anymore? Can't we just pave over it?

I can't even tell if the population grew or shrank during that time, like some dots appear some disappear.

Meanwhile our population grew by like 15% in that timeframe so fuck you

Quit your crying before I exile you to the center of your godforsaken countries.

Can confirm, sorry cunts.
Sorry not sorry, fuck off!

>implying
>t.australia

gtfo

I was looking at google maps and it seems that the entire northern coast is in fact green and seemingly not full. What gives, Aussies?

Just shut the fuck up Bjorn.

Do it, faggot.

Its abo land.

No white boi dare goes there

Why does nothing go on in the North? Seems like that would be prime territory for trading with the chinks.

I'm legitimately wondering why they don't do this. My first instinct is to assume it has to be a logistical issue like hypothetical US high speed rail map that student drew up a couple years back. On paper, it looks like a common sense solution to a problem that everyone would benifit from, but it would be a nightmare to attempt because of the terrain it's meant to cover.

Pic related. Nice idea, but it's near impossible.

Is there a legitimate reason why Australians don't irrigate at least portions of the outback to make them useful for agriculture/habitation?

Full of degenerate abos storms and other shit

there are roads going through a lot of these places, but nothing can grow in much of it, or it can only support sheep or cattle, meaning there will be farms but nothing else apart from minor rural centres.

fucking newfag
That made no sense
Go back to r*ddit

If you see on the map there a place called Mt Isa, well that's pretty much where the waters either run north into the gulf or south into the Murray Darling catchment area. The idea is to dam the monsoonal rains that are wasted by running into the gulf and directing them south at their natural terminus with huge dams. This plan was ridiculed in parliament for some reason when most of Queensland was under water.

We are poor and lazy.

underrated kek

Looks like the perfect place for 2 million Syrians.

It doesn't look so bad. Would it be possible to restart a new white civilization there and secede from the other parts of Australia?

It made perfect sense I'm implying noone would want to go to Australia then again kike blooded Anglos have tumblr/shiddet tier humor

Wittenoom seems nice

it's literally so hot that in some parts of it people live in underground houses

Why does literally nobody live in the center? Did your population drop from 2001 to 2006? It looks like less dots.

Looks cozy

>Think of fallout but with abbos as the bandits and emus as the deathclaws.

I kek'd hard, thanks kangarooposter

no we don't start a new civilization somewhere else ffs. deport all sandnigger refugees there

Slow down there Viktor, your people would last about an hour in that heat before dying.

Unless you are not a Viktor and you're more of a Mohammed, either way fuck off we are actually full

Dig some wells raise some cattle and sheep, set up some greenhouses for plants. Do what they did to fix the Dust Bowl region.

We could but it would cost a lot of money and these chicken-shit politicians won't do it.

There is nothing wrong with this place as it is, It's where we run our beef critters and such. You wogs all need to mind your own business and trust us when we say it's fucking full. We're not fucking joking.

Desert, abos and emu's, none of which we want to deal with.

No it's true Nick Kyrgios didn't take the loss too well

I think a good chunk of land is 'ancient aboriginal land, do not touch'.
Pay them off you, know they'll come back. The media will paint them as being conned, and liberals will vote you out.

Thank you, America, for Freedom of the Press.

Abo caliphate now!

Have you ever visited the outback Sven, they are full.

Just buy a separate region far off. Dig some wells there and get some Peace Corps liberals to help abbos shit in the ground and not sleep on the road.

Say your giving them that land and control of their own affairs. Send a beef shipment in once every six months and pose for liberal photo ops.

Make sure their area has a river, or really a best a arroyo. Maybe set up a fish pond for them.

It will be in the liberals hands to look after their 'noble' savages. The abbos can shit in the pond and destroy shit. But the liberals there helping them out can get red pilled on them.

Around our land we would just set up miles of electrified barbwire 'to keep the cattle in' and clear 100 yards of brush and trees on booth sides for open sight lines in case some Abbo wants to wreck our shit.

This can't be the explanation.

Just bring fresh water to selected areas. If you look at the United States from just a climate stand point with no other information provided, you would think almost no one would want to live in Southern California. But Los Angles is the second largest metropolis in the country. We just irrigated the dessert. There's a reason we don't have high speed rail lines shooting us all over the country- they're called mountains. It would be very hard, near impossible and most certainly insanely expensive to either drill through them or go around and bypass them.

There has to be a reason no one thought to irrigate the outback other than "Oy, I can't be bothered roit nah mate"

>Can't we just pave over sand?
>African engineers

It's pretty fucking hot m8. We can't be bothered with a lot of things. Transforming boongland into something isn't on the agenda

Outside of the Rockies and the Appalachian 'mountains', it would be easy. The real issue is how spread out everything is. Sure you could link major cities. But not everyone lives in the major city.

A high speed rail up the East Coast would be effective though. But one going from Houston to Chicago wouldn't be that great.

To convoluted and time consuming. I'd rather just kill all Liberals and opposing abos.

Australia does in fact have a very delicate ecosphere that we prize more dearly than the fortunes of a few thousand stinking immigrants who can go on the dole anywhere.
We never ever set ourselves up to be the saviours of the world and to accept anyone fleeing British justice, we're the opposite. We always said that we will accept you if you meet our criteria, whether that was your hand being the same shade up or down or have a few hundred thousand shekels for the cause, these were our standards. Take it or leave it.

Austrhodesia soon?

Looks like there are still plenty of places on the coastlines

Hopefully.

We populated our desert.

People moved there just to get away from california though

>Daily reminder we are actually full.
Fullvof chinese dick.

Nobody lives outside of vegas in nevada though

The australian desert is fucking massive, fresh water is limited and there's no impetus at current population level to expand.

That's it.

>
>This can't be the explanation.
>Just bring fresh water to selected areas. If you look at the United States from just a climate stand point with no other information provided, you would think almost no one would want to live in Southern California. But Los Angles is the second largest metropolis in the country. We just irrigated the dessert. There's a reason we don't have high speed rail lines shooting us all over the country- they're called mountains. It would be very hard, near impossible and most certainly insanely expensive to either drill through them or go around and bypass them.
>There has to be a reason no one thought to irrigate the outback other than "Oy, I can't be bothered roit nah mate"
Their population shrinks, they have no demographical pressure to move to new areas.

Uncle warren has a pig farm out there

I'm sorry sergey you must've missed what this whole thread was about, we are full.

enriching individual reporting in.

im coming to straya edition

> (OP)
>Why does literally nobody live in the center? Did your population drop from 2001 to 2006? It looks like less dots.
Every white country has declining population since at least 50 years. They fill the gap with other ethnic groups.

Yeah, the bits with rainfall and groundwater

> (You)
>Mt.Kościuszko
Heh, didn't know aboot that.

Where on that map is minnipa SA?

fpbp

Lol, ever heard of Phoenix you fucking brit? Day of the nuke when?

full here too