Why do we allow people to talk down to the Emperor son?

Why is this seen as acceptable? This guy doesn't even know what the correct spelling is...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/OMFGcata/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm waiting for the S&P 500s syndrome next.
Shieeeeeeet.

A grown man bullying a child.

Absolutely disgusting.

...yet unsurprisingly niggerish.

>DOWS syndrome
>DOWS
>DOW
>Trump
I want a mental illness that makes me really good at investment

The stock market is in his blood, how can black boy even compete?

I think even SJWs would be averse to flinging shit at children. let this blow up and them bleeding hearts would convict it with child abuse

Barron does have Dows syndrome, money runs through his veins.

>niggers un charge of knowing what down syndrome is

At least Barron's not a nigger.

That doenst surprise me
The money runs in the Trump family veins

Dow Jones syndrome

This coming from a literal subhuman

>I didn't know Barron trump has a stock market syndrome

>One would think his father would be more forceful towards those with disabilities

What did he mean by this?

This triggers me. Adults like that are the worst.
>be child who did nothing wrong
>be acused of being smug/bored/angry
Fuck this.

What did Trump say about people's with disabilities?

all dat projection

youtube.com/user/OMFGcata/videos
Here's his youtube channel, feel free to dislike bomb his videos and let him know what you feel in the comments, this sick man takes pleasure in Richard Spence getting coward punched and making fun of a 10 year old.

Beating the old dead horse again with "trump was mocking the disabled reporter".

Coming from that fat fuck. top kek

>its OK when WE bully retards
Kek

Jesse Cox is a Nu male who plays vidya games for money, I would just ignore him

I agree. he's sometimes funny but when politics is involved he's infuriating.

The kid is 10 years old.
Jesus christ what do they expect?
I think they assume he is 15 because he close to 6 fucking feet tall.

The nigger is just feeling genetically deficient, which he absolutely should feel when he gazes upon the godchild Barron who towers over most grown men. In a few years Barron will be openly called a sex symbol and will be a driving factor in fixing Trump's image with idiot women. He will be a new JFK jr.

How can he be good at the cyber, ya know, the computers, if he's a degenerate autist? Maybe it's a rain-man thing

I'd like to have dows syndrome desu

Its fucked up how Judaism is an ethnic supremacist religion. In the short, medium, and long term this could cause conflict

Why would you use that picture if you were trying to make him look genetically superior? He looks like a leukemia patient in that one

I don't think there has ever been any proof Baron is autistic or disabled in any way. Most of the vids I have seen with him and his father have been at like 2 or 3 am and he looks tired.

>Barron Trump has Dow Jones Industrial Average syndrome
I'm jelly

Responded

White supremacy killed 6 million jews

Jewish supremacy killed noone

>10yo boy is bored at hours long ceremony that feels arbitrary as fuck
wow, so unexpected

Sure you make a point about his behavior being imperfect, but that is normal for a 10yo boy.

I am planning an attack on BLM in washington, i am using a vpn right now.
pic related
this is not a joke

>YOU'RE LUCKY HE'S HOLDING ME BACK, NIGGER

Way it more than 6 million - count the war too.

Only Russia and china beat our high score.

Come at me bro.

1917 Jewish revolution in Russia. 1918 Jewish revolution in Germany. 1932 Holodomor genocide of Ukrainians.

Just in the 20th century jews caused several million deaths

Ugh ignorant- are you trying to martyr them?

>DPMS
lol poorfag

visa denied

Germany was not a "white supremacist" country. The concept of "white" was not even a thing in Europe at the time.

Based Barron. Only 10 yo and already triggering retards.

Yup it's a fucking ceremony.

I bet trump asked if he even had to do all of it.

ofc
;)

>insulting the child emperor

It's like begging for a dimesional checkmate.

A) Poster is black. Automatic social pass.

B) We allowed this to happen. This person should be shamed hard for saying shit like this. Especially since Trump never made fun of disabled people. The only way they will ever quit is if they feel shame for even trying it. It's exactly what they did to us in reverse.

>Aryan purity wasn't a thing in Europe at the time.

But that does not equal "white". You do realize that slavs and others are "white"?

300k jews who died because their summer camp was bombed by anglo niggers boohoo

did you know that Dinaric people that are by skin colour are not completly pale were considered aryan by hitler?

>Dows syndrome

Wtf i 'm a NASDAQ polack now

>For once a nigger chose a fight on equal terms
>It's with a ten year old boy
Sad!

How is it even possible to be a grown adult and rape your own language to that extent? This man should be god damn ashamed when those speaking English as a second or third language can make fun of his shitty spelling. Niggers are so pathetic it hurts.

For Hitler, only Germans were "aryan".
After getting rid of the main superpower rivals, Italians, you, and the rest of the idiots naively believing in their acceptance cards would be reduced to slaves or destroyed next.

It's just a matter of giving a few inches to the little ones so the big ones can be focused on.
Of course, when you give inches, idiots ask for miles, so the extermination of those little ones would be inevitable.

can't argue with that.

Underbaited. You sir, are a genuine Mexican intellectual.

Meh, kid has something anyway. I'd rather encourage trump to be open about it.

They're repeating shit they read on buzzfeed about him making fun of some douche reporter who claimed to have epilepsy after being mocked.

Even Japanese were made 'honorary whites' by Hitler.

Aryan means "Person I agree with" to the Nazi. But Nazi's aren't honest people, they form temporary alliances with gays, slavs, blacks or other non-white races out of convenience, but will betray them when it's convenient.

There is no honor in Nazis, they don't even have to balls to call themselves Nazis. all they know is to manipulate.

are you literally shaking?

>they don't even have to balls to call themselves Nazis
Might be because it's one of the only political parties you go to jail for supporting.

true, even thought i am half austrian i don't really think south europeans would survive

Lol are you 12? You cant enslave over a 100 million people.

In worst case the Germany would colonize the rest of europe and demand some form of taxes. It would be like a better version of EU or similar to Austro Hungarian empire

waaaah they would have genocided entire earth and populate it with 40 million Aryans.

You˙re a full jew thats what you are.

>emphatic
>meant empathetic

>Tries to genocide undesirables
>"Why don't people respect our opinions Sup Forums?!"

ISIS is scum, but they have more balls than the average Trumpkin. They can tell you what they really want and they actually do it.

Nazi's are like SJWs in this regard, they are not honest people, they know their movement is parasitic and they have to gain supporters through lies and subterfuge.

I'm scared for Barron's face. It's beautiful now, but it's circle squarish. If you see what I mean. It's like he is okay from forehead to nose, but although his jaw isn't weak, it's small making his face look short. Idk I've seen so many beautiful child actors turn shit when they get older

Didn't you know? The left has no obligation to be tolerant towards the right. That's why it's fine for them to make racist, sexist, and ableist remarks about republicans and their families.

Hell, remember the left throwing their hero tranny of the century under the bus when it endorsed Trump?

>ISIS

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Stop being antisemitic goy

Rome would beg to differ.
Nobody said anything about enslaving 100 million people, don't put words in other people's mouths just because you are butthurt about their statements.
Enslave the required amount, destroy the rest.
Also no, Germany would never allow potential seeds of discord to continue to exist, or its purity to be at risk of being muddled.
You should forward your first question onto yourself and ask yourself what you would do if you were Hitler and had the power and an obsession of purity. If you were Hitler and got rid of the two superpowers that stood in your way, and had free reign upon the rest of the world with certainty and atomic power in your hands as well, you wouldn't mingle in such stupid half-measures such as Unions, protectorates, and taxation.
Only a naive person thinks like you do.
Power doesn't give sway, power doesn't give leniency, otherwise it loses the right to exist and be called a "power".

>Dows Syndrome

Yea, he's probably a keen and aggressive investor

Rome fell because it had too many slaves. It was not possible to enslave people again in 20 th century as the modern technology and different social norms would not allow it.

Germany would at worst be a large empire. There would be no need for slavery as they would be rich off the work of free europeans paying taxes.

Nazi Germany was not run by autistic 12 year olds who would shot themselves in the foot like that

>There would be no need for slavery
There actually would.
A set amount of slaves to rebuilt the ruined vital infrastructure who would be spent in the process. Just enough to not pose a threat yet be constructive. Even that is pushing it of course in liability.

It's amazing being a Trumpkin and having to defend Israel from Obama supporters while having a jew persecution complex.

These people will do whatever they can to try and attack try won't they?

>This man voted for Shillary just because his mother wanted to see woman as a president
>Dares to talk about politics

>dows syndrome
>emphatic

Niggers use speech just like minah birds. They don't know what the fuck they're saying.