If Trumps such a great president then why is America already getting ruined?

If Trumps such a great president then why is America already getting ruined?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=8AdspRSYP6k
youtube.com/watch?v=OMmbWKV6jn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit pic OP

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

>city retards are the only ones chimping out

HMMMMM

I hate the president so lets vandalize a coffee shop.

Liberals hate the working class, that is why they broke store windows and vandalized cars.

Do they not know which tax dollars pay for there welfare checks? are they really that stupid?

>I hate niggers so I'll elect a retard who'll do absolutely nothing for me, and possibly lead millions of hardworking citizens into poverty
I'd tell you to kill yourself but you morons already did it
At least, antifa retards have a thought process going beyond their own insecurity

They're chimping out because he's in their city without their permission.

that's why. the worst people will expose themselves, end up in jail or worse and free this country of liberal ignorance.

Liberals. Liberal are why America is getting g ruined rn

Conservatives are just too tolerant of these cry-babies.

There is a time to firmly grab them by the arm and look at them right in the eye, and say "That's enough."

Then they'll quietly go back to school and their food stamps.

Oh, you mean Obama?
How many more people are on food stamps under his reign? I'd post a link, but its not like you'd read it. Knowledge is something you have to seek for yourself, and if you haven't sought it already, you're not ready for it.

Liberals ruin our country as they have for years.

The only question is why we allow such a party to continue to exist in its present state.

You guys still mad huh?

I keep hearing about LOSING and CONSEQUENCES but it looks like the Brits have the EU by the balls after their brexit and right-wing takeover.

And now Trump got into the presidency without any issues of course. It's absolutely amazing watching the left very literally throw away all the power and influence it ever had because of the globalist SJW cult that infected it.

Like how do you even fail so fucking hard? And they're not even letting up, just doubling down on their garbage instead of trying to purge the cancer that has destroyed them.

Keep bitchin bout Trump while you feed him more and more power.

Can't wait until Le Pen deports your ass, Abdul

>I Fucking Think White People so lets Import a fucking genocidal culture that rapes white women and make life worse for everyone in here
Really Conkles my Bonklers

>Chimps out due to being territorial nigs

HMMMM

If you want to protect your territory, may I suggest building a wall. =)
A YUUGE WALL

*Hate

liberals destroying their own city seems ok to me

Can't wait until you cry alone realizing you need a third job to pay for your medical bills and various debts

shut up retard.

>Implying he isn't a french
French are pussies,look what happened to their country
Niggers don't know how into internet

>Le free Healthcare meme

wait wait wait, what do i see? antifacist destroying a starbucks, the breeding ground for the SJW? they a starting to go aginst each other, it is going to be a bloodbath!

This Shit is happening in D.C
D.C Is the most Blue part of the Jewsa,even Bluer than Cuckfornia

Because of the people who are against him..the evil ones

When Obama won did Cletus and Mud go out and tip every cow and tractor in sight?

Every prediction you guys make fails. Why would we believe anything you say after Trump?

>Every prediction you guys make fails

Hillary won the election (if you were a real democraty), and the popular vote by 3.2 millions of vote.
The prediction were true

>20 percent of the total population
>Popular vote

Choose one and only one

And who are the people actively destroying it right now?

Not Trump people

We aren't a democracy faggot.

True except in every way that actually matters. We are a republic by the way. Democracies are inherently unstable because of gimmedats all flooding into a couple giant cities and leading to collapse.

The action of Donald Drumpfuck caused this.... he's not even legitime

>How many more people are on food stamps under his reign?
Obvious solution to increased demand for food stamps is to get rid of food stamps.

>i don't know how the voting system works
why is the education in africa so bad?

I wonder if the California switched to open primaries just so cucks could flood the internet about muh popular vote from now until forever.

Just another butt hurt nigger crying about democracy to a republic.

What is it with french people and their english comprehension.

FEDERAL REPUBLIC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States

>The United States of America (USA), commonly referred to as the United States (U.S.) or America, is a FEDERAL REPUBLIC composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major self-governing territories, and various possessions.

or in french

RÉPUBLIQUE FÉDÉRALE

>yfw the liberals have more will to fight than the conservatives

If we had a democracy the election would be run by the federal government. Nationwide voter ID. No more "undocumented citizens" voting.

Yeah, that Starbucks won't be bothering anyone ever again.

>edgy lefties attack starbucks

Top kek.

If Republicans tried to exert this much physical energy their Cheeto-encrusted hearts would explode

youtube.com/watch?v=8AdspRSYP6k

youtube.com/watch?v=OMmbWKV6jn0

>gets punched
>runs away to cry

>other guy just follows criminal and exchange pleasent words

Face it, americans cant into rightous fighting anymore.

muslims are massively inbred, leading to low iq and agressive tendencies
half of them in parts of the middle east marry their cousins

this.

this presidency should be a great starting point for all of the youngsters who oppose trump to learn all about the intricacies of government and government policy concerning our economy and social issues so that they'll be prepared for the next general election, but I have a feeling they'll just dance around in the streets and continuing bombing America with their sarcasm and brow beating on social media and tv.

>tired of lefties
>elect Trump
>they burn and loot their own community

I think they hate themselves as much as we hate them.

Did you see the anarchist rolling the garbage can into the street? You fucking nu males can't even lift 50 kg.

>Conservatives are just too tolerant of these cry-babies.
>Conservatives
>tolerant

>protesting
>cry-babies

Conservatives are such chickenhawks. The same people who claim that the 2nd Amendment protects their power to have violent resistance, but when real shit goes down all of a sudden they're pacifists

we have everything to lose, they have nothing to lose.

I know right wingers dont believe in physics but why the fuck would you throw something that you could spend less energy rolling

>
>>I hate niggers so I'll elect

None of your fucking business who Americans choose for office, you french faggot. Go back to sucking muslim dick, you french faggot.

Because if you're angry throwing something is satisfying.

His slogan was Make America Great Again, not America is already good I'll just make it better.

The results of the election are a good thing for the Dems, mostly because it helps them weed out the scum that cost them the white house in 2016.

>Because if you're angry throwing something is satisfying.
>rolling things isn't
>not knowing that bowling is the ultimate stress reducer

this is Trump's America

so are you just upset we're doxxing antifaggots now? is that why you're here?

We see right through you you know, go back to leftypol and then kill yourself.

haha starbucks ceo wanted hillary to win. these fucking leftists. lol.

You know these scrawny "anarchist" couldn't lift that trash can if their life depended on it. If you're an anarchist that can't dead lift your own body weight or fire a gun you should probably switch to an ideology that's more compatible with your weakling state.

this. get gassed frenchie.

Get out of my country, abdel.

These Fags did this shit 20 years ago when Starbucks started taking over Coffee business. A lot of Mom and Pop coffee stands closed. They vandalized the encroaching Starbucks. You can still find these Commie Punks today. Working at Starbucks,

>when real shit goes down
Breaking windows and kicking over trashcans is just dumb children having a fit for not getting their way.

People aren't going to ruin their lives to shoot random assholes that do stupid shit.

Against the government was a different story. This petty vandalism isn't real shit. This is a temper tantrum nonsense from entilied buttheads that know nothing of patriotism.

Besides, kicking in the teeth of snowflakes just seems weird, but if they want to...

Starbucks is shit so I don't care if you vandalize it.
Just don't vandalize my local Dunkies.

WAT! That guy in blue shirt, isn't it that guy from The 8-bit guy/8-bit Keys?

Damn, it's fucked up but it makes you think.

fpbp, OP btfo by based first poster

I listened to Johnny Hobo and the freight trains at one point in my life too. I never felt the need to act out pat the bunny's autistic nonsense.

No. Let me tell you why, the harder this portion of the left chimps out the more the rest will look at it and see something is going wrong without being able to blame the right on it because they are doing it themselves.

It actually makes the right stronger and will unite more people. If you act in on it too early people will not pick police violence, aggressive approaches etc. on the right as an excuse.

just wait for the forced labor camps

>right-wing takeover
The conservative party in the UK isn't right wing at all. Its taken up the mantle of New Labour under Tony Blair which was centre-left.

Theresa May declared "diversity is our greatest strength" in her recent Brexit speech, so you can tell just how far the Conservative party has fallen. We're basically just delaying the inevitable Islamic takeover at this point

Visit London to discover just how enriching multiculturalism has been for our esteemed British culture. Trash all over the streets, women with 3 or 4 children each pushing strollers, black urban youths wearing tracksuit bottoms and speaking ebonics, and a conspicuous lack of ethnic Britons who have either moved to the few remaining gentrified areas or away altogether.

We are quite literally digging our own graves, whilst our politicians continue to sing the death song of our people. Nothing can save us now except for a civil war or some kind of apocalypse scenario

Its called the Great Chimpout nigger brought to you by blm and soros the fiend..

kys
leaf

>At least, antifa retards have a thought process going beyond their own insecurity

They really don't. They're the niggers of the political world.

>You disagree with me? BREAK SHIT!

This. Can't subdue poor blacks because they're too lazy to get jobs. You can at least make them passive by giving them some food each month.

>commie LARPer retards destroy their own urban leftist communities

Hilarious.