How do we deal with Canada?

How do we deal with Canada?

their cuckoldry is going to fuck over the rest of the West

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/28/justin-trudeau-canada-prime-minister-promise-circumvent-trumps-wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seriously what the fuck is this shit

Build northern wall, let Canada fuck itself to death. Take new northern territory.

>How to deal with Canada

Who?

take new territory full of violent sand nigger muslims

nah lmao i'm good thx though

Just end our suffering. Thanks

>dc riots
>guy killed at milo rally
>spencer attacked
>.
>.
>.
>makes a leaf hate thread

why are burgers so fucking stupid?

DAY OF THE RAKE

Most mediocre comic book ever. 'We stand on guard' is just fucking sad.

A false flagging meme?

Vitrification through sustained nuking.

>a fucking frog

the french are the primary cause of political dysfunctionality in this country

We will destroy ourselves you don't have to do anything. It's a race with the Swedes!

They are going to elect the billionaire bald dude from Shark Tank, all will be fine. He's basically the Canadian version of trump.

it really is awful shite
but it is a meme mine
thinking about posting it full on here

Many such things: Wallonie is shit tier Belgium (which says a lot), French speaking Switzerland is shit tier Switzerland, etc...

France itself is a fucking shithole deserving intense nuking, just as Canada does.

>leaf

do it

Trudeau is the fucking best. Fuck all of yous. He's a strong and powerful leader.

I am to lazy today
but i will post the page that had me kek hard

>strong and powerful leader

>hurr durr honor killing isn't barbaric and if you kill terrorists that means the terrorists win

choose one

trudeau is seen as incompetent by many canadians

he is widely regarded as a face with no backbone, and he is constantly fucking up in the PR department. less than 30% of the people in canada want him and he was chosen because people couldn't stand to look at harper for another 4 years

Annexation of course.

he is a weak stupid baby

Get fucked poutini

fuck, cant find it
they talk about canadas heroes and they say weed man is one
writer should be gassed

Trump will butch him up

triggered burger, as usual.

day of the grill when?

everyone in canada is cucked

Yeah enjoy the while you can.

Because it's falling to pieces.

Soon it will be full time muzzi madness and the Quebecois blowing shit up all over again.

>day of the grill

top kek

Day of the knife when?

Saturation nuclear carpet bombing.

Then abolish the Canadian state and make it a greater part of the United States, wiping away the sins of the past to unfurl a new territory promoting a greater future for all of mankind.

how did i know you'd reply with a fallacy or a whataboutism?

How?

Because it's all you know how to do.

Troudou has promised that if Trump builds his wall to ferry Mexicans with chartered flights funded by Canadian taxpayers and will let them get to America by crossing the Canada-America border since there is no wall there and will instruct Canadian law enforcement to stand down

theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/28/justin-trudeau-canada-prime-minister-promise-circumvent-trumps-wall

thoughts on this?

Another item to the laundry list of things Trudeau does to use Canada's budget to underwrite his social justice fantasies?

We need to do something about those damn leafs, how dare they be the most christian anglo country?

Refute any of those points if you can.

Also thanks kek

we need to make canada more like america, canada won't be based until it's less white, and full of shitskins and nu-males who attack police officers

This guy gets it.

also canada won't be based until it's more gay like the UK, the fact that leafland is only 1.7% gay compared to the glorious united kingdom's 5.5% is really problematic

ottawa needs to be more like london
the fact that london is only 50% white shames my country because we should be leading the world in tolerance

canada should take a page from australia and censor everything politically incorrect

If I ignore you, do you win?

So you have nothing to refute any of it? That's what I thought.

Is that why like on day one of trumps victory trudeau came out and said he was ready to renegotiate NAFTA? Cause hes a tough guy? Immediately subservient.

Fucking lol. He doesnt have the balls.

Or the brains. Thankfully he's got Soros to advise him.
Nuke us soon?

I heard Canadians melt if you give them hot coffee

I also want to note that Mexico is a bigger problem right now. Build a wall first then we can talk about Canuks

At best a half truth.

>pony
Back to your containment board, faggot

This is my containment board Mustafai.

Holy fuck im keking so hard. Ty

Please do not vote for oleary. This guy is a putz.

STFU Amhed