Family dogs

Why do people continue to trust their pets around their children?

abc7chicago.com/news/dog-mauls-2-month-old-to-death/1710444/

Babies are tasty. Have you tried one?

Is it a pitbull?

dog owner should be put on trial for murder

It was a pitbull wasnt it?

Nvm it was a German sheperd

>The family who owned the dog told police they have had the dog for eight years, since it was a puppy.

>During that time, the dog allegedly never showed any signs of aggression.

>Sadly, however, the victim's father found 2-month-old

what a dumb cunt. dogs get jealous of new borns.

get the dog after you have a baby

hope the dog is alright
god bless them critters

The video says the dog was half pitbull.

>have dog
>dog get jealous of new toy sized baby getting attention
>leave them alone together
Parents fault

A half nigger is still a nigger.

This.

It is common sense really, everyone who's had any experience with dogs knows that.

Either have the dog late or don't let the dog alone with a fucking baby.

exterminate those nigger-tier races of dogs

>b-but it's the owner's fault
>all races be good dogs
GASS

If my neighbor ever got one of these dogs and I had a kid, I'd toss tainted meat over the fence and hope for the best.

Rare

>Chicago
>Niggers can train their pets

I fuckng hate dogs. Especially when they live in someone's house, that is the worst smell on earth. All they do is make noise and piss and shit everywhere. Those chink basdards have the right idea

AYO HOL UP....
>*barks at literally nothing for several hours*
....LEMME GET DIS STRAIT.....
>*attacks toddler unprovoked*
.....YOU BE SAYIN...LIKE....
>*vomits unidentifiable bile on carpet*
...WE WUZ....SUM...
>*farts rancid corpse gas*
....SUM FINNA....
>*kills neighbours cat*
....LIKE...SUM FINNA.....
*tears brand new $7000 mattress to pieces*
.....WE WUZ SUM.....
>*consistently stinks like putrid shit*
....MANS BEST FRIIIIIIIEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN-
>*gets hit by car*

nihao pengyou

PLEASE LET THE KILLER BE A SHIBE
>PLEASE LET THE KILLER BE A SHIBE

>Why do people continue to trust their pets around their children?
Delusion, bad parenting, neglect. Baby isn't guilty, father isn't guilty, dog isn't guilty. Mother is guilty.

Single drop rule applies to dogs.

If you leave a dog, even a "well trained" dog, with your child...you're a fucking idiot.

It's still a fucking animal.

Niggers sposed to be smarter than a dog. Lotta folks thought they had well trained niggers but look what happened when they were let loose.

Can't fucking stand dogs. They are nigger tier pets. Cats are far superior in every way.

>muh "man's best friend" cucks get BTFO yet again

That's what they get for treating a nonhuman like a human.

>nigger tier

PITBULS ARE NIGGERS AMONG DOGS
>niggers: responsible for more than half of all murders in USA
>pits: responsible for more than half of all dog attacks in USA

You know what they say: never relax around blacks, but you know what blacks say: never relax around dog. They relaxed.

Well there you have it.

My rottweilers could probably crush my skull with one bite because they've been trained to protect me and my younger siblings and our friends at all cost, but they'd never harm anyone we didn't tell them to.

That's what they all think. A human killer also only kills once to be a killer.

Also this is why you need to train your dogs and maybe also not allow pitbulls to breed. They're extremely violent, as violent as niggers, but they do have a use.

Being a family pet is not the use of pitbulls. Period.

If you want a family dog, get a wiener dog, or a corgi, or a shetland sheepdog, or even a st bernard or great dane ffs.

Or get a cat of any breed if you're willing to deal with their inherent autism.

go back to china

didn't happen in chicago

>not having dominion over your animals

My dog doesn't leave her crate, eat or sleep without permission.

falling for the crate dog meme

join the army faggit

Kek

Dude, my rottweilers are professionally trained and extremely obedient, as well as smart. Rottweilers don't do a lot of killing like pitbulls do. We use them as guard dogs to protect my family, our house, our friends, any strangers with good intent (yes, they can tell who to let pass and who not to), and to protect our non guard dogs and cats as well as our horses (which, speaking of, our rottweiler named Reiner saved our pregnant mare from wolves last winter). Of course, we give them plenty of love and don't treat them unfairly, it's just we didn't get them to be family pets, just like we didn't get my younger sister's bichon frise to protect our horses. Because that would be retarded and a death sentence for Muffy.

>putting your dog in a crate
Disgusting. Learn to not be a failure of a human being and pet owner. And jesus christ let it sleep whenever it wants to unless its a guard dog, fucking hell.

Dog btfo a little paresite. Dogs are truly mans best friend.

As long as they aren't in house near crib, Dog's purpose wasn't being a playmate in past.

People do a shit job at raising their animals. Just like they do a shit job raising their kids. Dogs are easy, all you have to do is establish yourself as the alpha. Meaning, when your dog acts like an asshole, you need to pin it down until it submits. And sometimes, even beat it up a bit. Not saying you need to abuse your dog, but if you use your hand, and pin it down by the throat, and your dog fights you over it, you should smack it around a bit until it submits. People are just so worried about their poor little dog they forgot that they're animals, that fight eachother for dominance all the time. Once you've established yourself as the alpha, your dog will know its not the alpha, and will respect you as the leader of the pack. I've had many family dogs, none of them ever bit any family members, and would die to protect the family from asshole people, or other animals.

>Hates dogs
Muslim get out.

anyone help identify the breed of this dog?

>muh people can't properly raise their dog properly like me, it's not their genetic predisposition guiz.

>le behavior genetics meme
stop

australian blue heeler/rottweiler

I am a guinea pig

>dominace theory
Do you enjoy talking nonsense? That doesn't mean the pussy approaches adhered to by most female dog trainers now isn't also nonsense before you start making accusations.

>chicago
What race were the owners?

My grandfather had a large unfixed male Labrador retriever hunting dog. He wouldn't let me around it unsupervised.

haha this
dogs are okay, i wouldn't own one unless i needed it to guard or hunt for something
the people who have them as companions are absolutely fucked in the head
like a dog is their little safe space from humanity and this always progresses to some bizarre mental breakdown every time they read about dogs getting hurt, dying, killing something

>Rottweilers don't do a lot of killing like pitbulls do.
They're statistically over represented there just arent anywhere near as many of them.

i volunteer at my local dog shelter in all of my spare time because i love doggos. pit bulls are inclined towards violence BUT the owner should have seen that the baby was causing the dog stress. it's very easy to see when a dog is upset and its the owner's responsibility to address its needs

Cats are for cunts.

>stress a Lab out, tucks its tail and runs away
>stress a pitbull out, rips your face off

>Why do people continue to trust their pets around their children?
In hopes something like that happens.

Did the 2 month old violate the NAP?

God Tier
St. Bernard's
Border Collies
Great Danes

High Tier
Bernese
Yellow Labs
Bulldogs (British and French)
Pyrenees
German Shepherds

Mid Tier
To many to list

Low Tier
Pug

Shit Tier
chihuahua, mini-dogs

Absolute abysmal tier
Pitbulls.

all dogs bite user. pit bulls are more aggressive, but if you neglect a dog they get destructive. my dog is a shepard mutt, and if i leave him with someone else for a weekend he'll act out.
pit bulls act out more violently because they are bred towards violence. i'm not saying pit bulls are a good breed. i'm saying the owner neglected his dog's basic needs and caused it to act out.
pic related my pupe

>Why do people continue to trust their Children around their Pets?

Fixed that for you.

Teach the kids to leave doggo alone, doggo gives no fucks about your crotchfruit.

RARE
A
R
E

>God tier
>short-lived dogs

no

A lab? Yeah I bet, it might try to play with you.

God Tier:
Australian Shepard

>god tier: my dog(s)
cute, but dont fall for that fucker's attempt at classifying dogs as inferior or superior (besides pitbulls) they are all glorious creatures (besides pitbulls).

>Trusting a doggo around a defenseless, soft, tasty morsel.

What did they expect would happen?

Death comes for all, mourning is no handicap or depreciating factor, but caused by how loved they truly are.

St.'s are the most beloved dogs in the world

>Pugs
>Glorious creatures

my dog is the best dog desu

Your grandfather has a brain. My dad is the same way and I am, too. Dogs don't fuck around when it comes to new joins in the house. Either you keep a person that the dog will listen to with the dog or you socialize the dog with kids very early on. Or you do the right thing and just don't mix babies/toddlers except when directly supervised.

Hello Abdul

What the fuck is a lab going to do? Every lab I've ever met was quite friendly.

>what is a lab going to d?
Bite them. Same thing any dog will do if it gets in a situation it hasn't been in before. I have a black lab and she's great around kids. It would be a cold day in hell before I left her alone with some kids though. If I don't think the kid can fight off the dog the dog is in control and that's never acceptable. You're naive if you think your dog will give a stranger (and yes it's a fucking stranger to the dog) the same respect it gives to you, the owner.

The master race of dogs is the cocker spaniel