The shocking truth about hewillnotdivide.us

hewillnotdivide.us/

These retards are so stupid, they don´t even know about basic psychology.
Your subconscious can not process negated statements and will embed them as positive messages in your long-term memory.
If you say "He will not divide us" what stays in your subconscious is "He will divide us".
Their mantra-like repeating of that will only embed this message deeper in their long-term memory.

Guess who had the idea for this "art project"?
A jew.
>pic related, he is dancing around there right now

Another brainwashing operation following the divide and conquer method.

Thought i should drop this red pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

guides.wikinut.com/The-Subconscious-Mind-Cannot-understand-Negatives/q-qvv29w/
youtube.com/watch?v=-NRaUjbZuOY
mattmcwilliams.com/worst-four-letter-word-dont/
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/12/fccs-ajit-pai-says-net-neutralitys-days-are-numbered-under-trump/?comments=1&start=120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Regarding the amount of threads i encountered in the last 12 hours, i am starting to believe that JIDF and CTR are shilling for this site here.

They are probably using it on /nupol/ faggots to create an opposition to Trump on this website through the brainwashing.

ok

I don't know what LeBouf is so assmad about. Trump just took his advice.

I like Shia like I like Alex Jones. They're a bit mental, but they're funny as fuck.

SHIA IS ALWAYS HIGH

>Jewa Labeouf
>Shillex Jones

Stop dividing the threads, german dog

>If you say "He will not divide us" what stays in your subconscious is "He will divide us".
This.

I had shivers running down my spine when I heard them chanting this. Either ignorance or an elaborate plan, this will make things only words if it actually picks on.

Hm, I guess I took it a different way. When I hear
>He will not divide us
I don't take it as a negative statement. I literally take it as
>He will not divide us
As in, unlike Obama, Trump will
>not divide us

Stop getting brainwashed, swedecuck.

Just a lot of bad feelings from the inaug.

A lot of people can't get over it. Even was in conversations where people were saying "it should've been Biden instead"

I just want to see Sup Forums do funny things though?

this fucking indian cunt jesus

What is your point?

It will work on idiots that have no idea what's going on. If you have a pretty strong belief in your opinion, I doubt that it will affect you.

Because he isn't dividing anyone to begin with.

hahaha lebouf is back

OH SHIT

That is the whole point. Its a jewish scheme following the hegellian dialective.

Step 1: Attract normies with a seemingly positive message ("He will not divide us")

Step 2: While they chant it, for the moment they think that the negated statement is true. As soon as the message starts to fade though and they go on with their lives, what remains in their subconscious is the statement "He will divide us".

You therefore have created a shekel with two sides which will automatically attract new normies and will leave the old ones brainwashed as soon as they start losing interest and actively memorizing it.

see
Soros and the globalist jews which are also located in (((Hollywood))) tried to find a way to work against Trump since the first debate. Even after his election, they can not stop.

Yes, if you are a truly redpilled individual you will not have a negative effect from watching it for a minute. It does look differently though when you are watching or even doing it for hours.

The normies who do this already hate Trump.

Hmm, I guess that's how MKUltra worked in some ways but I guess muting is a good idea, then turning it on when Sup Forumsacks arrive I guess.

Exactly. MKULTRA used repetitive messages on people that were put in an artificial coma which would not stop for days and nights. The strongest individuals break like that.

I guess if I put a motivating message over and over again to myself, will I get motivated to do work?

Someone post the Pepe

Most normies will just get used to Trump being the president after a while and just deal with it, but if they keep doing this for 4 years as planned, the media coverage, the attention on social media and the brainwashing of random normies on the spot will put the image of division through Trump in the heads of people constantly.

Yes, but as i stated: It has to be a positive one.
Use: I will do x and not I will not do y.

Thanks.

Welcome. Spread the truth.

This guy is fucking insane

There are currently 24 threads about HWNDU on Sup Forums. That is a record.

I am now 90% convinced that there are CTR and JIDF shills promoting their brainwashing cult here.

Pence will shock them better. Don't worry.

I just want to see memes man

Also put example how I can use this to my own self

Look for positive affirmations on youtube. There are tons of them and they have proven to be effective.

Note: POSITIVE affirmations.

thanks man I was watching that shit but got bored when they are just standing as if they are praying to some deity or some shit

>Regarding the amount of threads i encountered in the last 12 hours, i am starting to believe that JIDF and CTR are shilling for this site here.
>They are probably using it on /nupol/ faggots to create an opposition to Trump on this website through the brainwashing.

Trump is literally willing to suck Netanyahu's dick at the drop of a hat and has a Jew son-in-law as well as jew cabinet members

Wether Trump is in on it or not, they are using the controversy around his election to further divide the public more with methods like these.
Maybe he was even supposed to be president so they can fully live up to their motto.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

>Your subconscious can not process negated statements and will embed them as positive messages in your long-term memory.

Got a source for that?

>Good goy, elect the guy who's going to crash your economy and put you further in our pockets
And you all fell for it like good little goys

You got that backwards. "He will not divide us" means, "we were united before (under obama)". Sure you can larp on about the live feed and all, but the subconscious garbage is /x/ tier conspiracy.

Posted it earlier:

Its pretty easy to understand. If you tell a child "Don´t go outside" you are putting the image of the outdoors in its head and it subconsciously develops the want to explore it just by thinking about it.
By saying "Stay inside" you don´t actively put that image in the kids head, so it also does not develop the want to go there and concentrates on whats inside the house.

Can't wait for Shia to an hero once once his Hollywood money runs out and all he's got is his self-absorbed artfarts noone cares about
youtube.com/watch?v=-NRaUjbZuOY

>scientifically proven psychologic research is garbage /x/ tier conspiracy
>american education

Of course they are also implying that Obama united the country before. To divide something, it must be united.

That just adds an extra layer of trickstery, as the people now start to believe "everything was better under Obama".

He is a severely dependant (((Hollywood))) pawn and regarding his mental health problems in the past, i think that is not even unlikely.

Do you have something better than "wikinut"? There's not a single reference in that entire article.

The obvious message is the most likely one.

Truth

The actual message they are saying is:

"He will divide us."

WHO WAS PLAYING SHADILAY INTO THE CAMERA AT 2 HOURS 49?????

>HUR DUR TRUMPS 4D CHESS
I'm not a dick munching SJW faggot like the left and ended up voting Trump (mainly to avoid the WWIII meme with Hillary and all) but the amount of Kike-worshipping I'm seeing from Trump and his cabinet is disgusting. The ride never ends, lads.

>tfw when you realize life is Hell on Earth and the human species is doomed to repeat history forever

can someone fill me in at how the mp3 spamming shadilay got removed and by who and how

Thanks for the link, interesting read.

Shia is a psyop agent like most Hollywood actors. They are psyche-washed and indoctrinated more so than any amount of kike propaganda could inflict on the public.

Bump because I'd like another source too, that one isn't convincing enough, it looks like NLP bullshit

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
> HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
> HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
> HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
> HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
> HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
> HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
> HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
> HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL DIVIDE US
> HE WILL DIVIDE US
HE WILL DIVIDE US
> HE WILL DIVIDE US
HE WILL DIVIDE US
> HE WILL DIVIDE US
HE WILL DIVIDE US
> HE WILL DIVIDE US

That makes perfect sense. The subconscious mind does not interpret human language like the higher brain does, it hears "outside" and associates an image and feeling to said word, sparking curiosity.

>chanting "he will not divide us"
So to anybody knowing synonyms, he's saying that "he will unite us". Which is exactly what Trump has said he will try to do for months now.

I'm a retard though, so what do I know.

Google studies on negative thinking.
Also
mattmcwilliams.com/worst-four-letter-word-dont/
the author of this article references Dr. Bob Rotella, a psychologist. In Hypnotherapy, they teach people to avoid negative statements.

And it makes sense if you think about what i wrote before.

HE IS ALREADY STARTING TO DIVIDE:
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/12/fccs-ajit-pai-says-net-neutralitys-days-are-numbered-under-trump/?comments=1&start=120

I wonder how fucked YOUR country will be in 4 years.

>arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/12/fccs-ajit-pai-says-net-neutralitys-days-are-numbered-under-trump/?comments=1&start=120

Dude we've been fucked since the turn of the 19th century. America is not what it seems. Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist or anything but this country is ruled by dark forces, my friend.

We just put on a happy face to manipulate the world into our bidding.

Welcome to reality.

The people that planned this do understand this, and their goal is a divided society.

Take some redpills yourself noob

also, this.

fucking noobs kek.
Based German. Keep up the good fight friendo.

With "retards" i was referring to the normies that fell for it, amerilard.

I am very aware of the method "divide and conquer" which i also mentioned.

Division is the tactic they use to keep the public busy. Rail up one party against the other, republicans against democrats, antifa against fascists, feminists against white males, blacks against whites and so on. Like that they will always have someone to blame their problems on and will never unite to fight the real enemy, the globalist clique from the upper 1%.

At the same time, you start mass immigration and anti-nationalism to get the idea of open borders and a shared nation into the heads of the people, so they lose their cultural identity due to non-whites and foreigners being the new citizens, and the idea of a sovereign nation starts to fade.

Then, you start civil war through a nuke or a giant mongered war and jump in when chaos in the divided public ensues, calling yourself the savior and building your totalitarian government.

That is the reality.

What a strange little fucker

I will. Kek vult.

Thanks Bernd. Watching them chant it had a definite cult vibe.

The eternal Jew will never let the gentile have peace as long as he exists.

>There are currently 24 threads about HWNDU on Sup Forums. That is a record.

i ran away in the meme wars i just lied about it afterwards, can't handle this, gotta get out

>amerilard.

but blacks are a bunch of retarded monkeys, why would we want to unite with that?

*britbong.

I don't get it, isn't this whole thing just the pinnacle of division? Like divide you from what? All the people who hate Trump are united in their hate, what are they afraid he's going to do to divide them? Are they saying they won't be divided from Trump's supporters? Because it sure looks like they're proud to be divided and just reinforcing it with this kind of thing. It doesn't make any sense, if you didn't want division then you'd be staging protest about how you're all part of one country and you love Trump and his supporters as much as you love each other.

I feel like I've seen this thread before. Like deja vu. Even the replies are familiar

Well you can not deport them since they are americans. Also, they might still be useful soldiers in a revolution. When you guys have drained the swamp by force, you can start redpilling people about blacks through the now based media, short their welfare, put minor criminal offenders in labor camps and so on. Also, you could eradicate "nigga" popculture and drug trade which would overall lead to a better black community and outlaw bullshit like BLM. If nothing helps, bring back segregation.
Unity is just necessary for overcoming the evil overlords, afterwards you can show real governing strength.

> "larp"

and

> "/x/ tier conspiracy"

= Shill trying to use Sup Forums lingo to fit in

>he will not be bias

see
I made second thread just like i announced yesterday. Gotta fight the shills.

i'm more of a Sunni guy

>Well you can not deport them since they are americans
wrong on both counts

I just checked the livestream for a second and Shia seems to not have left the place for 12 hours. He still has the same clothes on he was wearing in the thread yesterday.

He is severely programming himself or has already been programmed.

Tell me more about how black citizens of the US with an american passport can be deported.
Not unless you change the constitution.

laws are created and upheld for the benefit of the nation. blacks are not members of the american nation and never were.

lincoln was going to send them all back and so should we

>Your subconscious can not process negated statements and will embed them as positive messages in your long-term memory.

citation?

>And it makes sense if you think about what i wrote before.

What you wrote before doesn't make sense. Negatives exist, our mind can process them.

>Dr. Bob Rotella

"The Golf Doctor"

I mean they wrote a new constitution after the french revolution, so it is possible. Godspeed to burgers for this potential happening.

>armchair psychologist
Sit the fuck down, son

>give you multiple links that explain how the higher mind can process negatives in the moment, but the subconscious can´t, which leads to imbedding the inverted message in your long-term memory
>provide you the link that references a top-tier psychologist that trains athletes who confirms this
>studies for the devastating effects of negative thinking can be found all over the internet
>"What you wrote before doesn't make sense."

OHH VEEY I RECOGNIZE THAT STYLE OF DIALOGUE

gys.

fuck your pseudoscience, if they actually stick to this we'll have a good lolcow for the next 4-8 years

The Trump brainwashing is the real PSYOP on this site. It was nicer when it was just good, clean anti-semitic fun. Now it's dominated by these immature statist fucks and their pro-government shilling.

Just because the MEDIA pretends to be against something does not mean it's worth backing. Pro-tip: they control both sides!

I had this same thought. People are idiots about this.

What are 80% of people?

>pseudoscience
There is a board for your degeneracy:
I have provided more than enough references for this fact which is easy to understand.

Basically everyone standing in front of that camera is an idiot, even the attention whores from Sup Forums. I have not yet seen anyone post a single red pill somebody dropped there.
So much for your "happenings".

There was a guy who talked about Bill clinton being a rapist, pizzagate, podesta etc.

>two links to blatant psuedoscience
>oy vey, only a Jew wouldn't swallow this whole!

Nice
But that is a drop in the ocean
Tell me more about how a Doctor of Psychology is less adept in the workings of our subconscious than you. I will even read your book if you write one.

>If you say "He will not divide us" what stays in your subconscious is "He will divide us".
that's a load of shit, freud

How about you link to one of those studies you mentioned, instead?

>Division is the tactic they use to keep the public busy.

it seems to work pretty well

How much longer can she keep up Sup Forums

>demands spoonfeeding after not being satisfied with two adequate links
Go fuck yourself. Use google.