Jew with "White Men Against Trump" sign gets exposed

Thoughts?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/national/356219/david-duke-says-jews-arent-white-and-jews-clap-back/
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao

Schlomo

hey Rabbi

>typical tricks there schlomo

Goebbels was right. Call them out on being a jew and look at how they recoil and shrink.

KEK

The squirming after he's found out. Could anything be more stereotypical Jewish?

Someone link the new alan-michael-weatherford thread

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>not every jew
>muh the nazi meme

Sup Forums is always right.

>Typical tricks there merch- schlomo
Every fucking time

"i read it on the [unintelliglbe] that jews aren't white"

what did he say, I can't make it out? forum, foreword?

(((White)))

What a mad lad

damn son

Forward. forward.com/news/national/356219/david-duke-says-jews-arent-white-and-jews-clap-back/

Gee, I can't imagine why they were made to wear a star back in the day.

Ethnic Jew here: I truly believe Ashkenazi Jews are white. I don't like being called a Jew because of the negative associations, I'd rather be thought of as Slavic or simply Polish.

No.

But you're not white

>as soon as he was called a Jew he doesn't speak and swaps signs
Wow
the JIDF would be embarassed as this amateur of subversion

I look Slavic, my mother tongue is Polish, my skin is white, and my family has lived in Europe for generations.

I think and I feel white.

I recently started working in an industry and culture dominated by Jews. A lot of the younger ones are pretty cool guys and they treat me well, but I've confirmed a theory I have suspected to be true by being on pol for so long.

Jews only consider themselves white when it is convenient for them.

Oy vey we're absolutly white

>typical tricks there merch- schlomo

Holy shit I only just realised he was about to say merchant

Oy vey my fellow goyim, I IDENTIFY as white!!
Why should it matter that I'm circumcised or that my nose is hooked, I'm one of YOU!

>I don't like being called Jewish
>What do mean Jews aren't White
Fuck off

Your feelings are irrelevant. You're a jew and there's nothing more to it. You will naturally side with other Jews and other peoples against white interests.

that pic.

keks supreme

top kek

>"Are you sure you're not jewish??"
>his face melts
>Goebbels "I've been found out" speech has never hit me harder

Amazing, good job on the guy who filmed it

Nah, I mean I prefer Israel to Palestine but that's about it, I'm a pretty patriotic Canadian and proud of my Polish heritage.

What do you mean?

>typical tricks Shlomo

>I'm a proud Canadian, but also a proud Pole
Also
>I think Jews are White, and i don't like being labelled a Jew
>Jews are not White
>Yes they are i am
You're literally a Banana with the words "I'm a Pineapple" thinking it makes them a pineapple

oy vey the look on his face when he gets found out

Dare I say it, but I do believe he's /ourguy/.

I never said Jews weren't white.... Ashkenazi Jews are clearly white at this point due to interbreeding with Slavs.

You're a fucking banana!

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Ben Shapiro identies as white and actually defends white people and has spoke against shit like White Privilege.

Lmao

Dude revealed his power level

What is there to think about.

Typical tricks by Shlomo inc.

For more tricks, check out this thread

Holy Shit dude! I saw this guy yesterday at DC!

He still places Jew interests over white interests. He and other "Jew allies" like him would see us all being a slave to Zionism forever.

As a group (((they))) can't be trusted in white identity/European nationalist movements.

>Ben Shapiro

Schlomo back at it again with them shenanigans

If you're Jewish you're not White

Ben voted against Trump. He did everything he could to destroy Trump. Ben is no ally of the white race

Notice how the White Men Against sign is separate from the Trump sign.

They reuse it for whatever purpose, just replace the Trump part with whatever else.

youre not white

I'm so jealous of this guy being able to call a jew schlomo in public.

That's a false dichotomy and I am Slavic.

>Sweden

Lol whatever you say Mohammed, please don't beat me up or explode.

Our greatest ally (c)

youre not white

>How dare you point out that X is not the same as Y

>Sweden in charge of deciding who is white.

You're joking right?

Someone made a thing on Twitter called "Diary of a Wimpy Yid" where he compiled over 250 examples of Jews attacking white people while pretending they're white on Twitter.

I wish I had saved all of them. The user was @germanicus8X but it was all taken down.

Fucking kikes will never stop their trickery unless someone else stops them.

Poor jew. You're just like the LGBT group that identities something that you ain't.

youre not white

>Diary of a Wimpy Yid

You know Im white but I dont like being thought of as white because of the negative associations. Nevermind all my white parents and white ancestors or the fact I was raised by white people, Im actually black.

He voted against Trump because he's a true conservativeā„¢. Obviously I disagree with him on his stance on Trump but if you have listened to his podcast lately, he has being defending Trump and spoke against the leftist snowflakes protesting against Trump.

Yeah, his Israel First foreign policy is not admirable but fuck Palestine and the terrorism they carry out on Israelis. I'd rather seeing the Jews do well in Israel rather than the barbaric muslims.

Slavs aren't white? Modern Ashkenazi Jews are basically Slavic as hail from Eastern Europe.

Shouldn't that be "white man against Trump"?

Sorry man, youre a Jew

If a kitten is raised by a dog does that make it not a cat?
Sure it will have adopted some dog-like mannerisms but at its core nature it is and will always be a cat.

People think Sup Forums exaggerates things about jews or falsifies it but once you start to see the (((coincidences))) in everyday life you see that Sup Forums speaks the truth and nothing but the truth

What are you talking about what LGBT group??

The fact you need a completely seperate term for a group of people proves that they aren't from that group

Jews are part of the same overall species though so it would be more like arguing over breeds of dogs than two completely different species of mammals.

But the main reason is because modern Jews are mixed which is why we don't just look like Arabs.

topkek Jew BTFO

So Welsh people aren't white? British people aren't white? Welsh people aren't British? You're arguing about semantics here.

Yet my statement is 100% correct

>implying that since Jew != White means every white race (because they differentiate from each other) != White
I feel bad for you merchant.

Shut up dude with your stupid needlessly-adversarial Internet wars bullshit.

This isn't the race war yet.

Benny boy is a neocon who would gleefully send the whole US to die for a small strip of land.

Is he dare to say our /merchant/?

Ben Affleck got redpilled lmao

Which part? Are British people not white despite having an ethnic designation of their own?

If you really felt bad for me you wouldn't be pushing this needlessly divisive anti-Jew shit.

Fucking merchants.

>OY VEY stop pointing out facts
I can post whatever I want Chaim.

British isn't a fucking race you dumb kike

>if you really felt bad for me
But that's the thing, I don't. Go back to Israel if you're so stuck to being Jewish.

That was fucking great.

Notice how it sucked the energy right out of him. Goebbel's Law in action.

You're not even saying anything... just like "kekeke Jew btfo'd."

English then?

I'm from Poland.... why would I go back to somewhere I've never lived? I want to live in Canad.

keep dreaming, subhuman

Ramzpaul is against Trump!?

Ashkenazis are closer to Southern Italians.

>points out how he's Jewish
>literally whole Identity is being a JEW from Poland, not Polish
Go back to the ancestral place of the Jews then.

I really do hope Trump's America First stance applies to his foreign policies.

Time will tell.

>One of the great nations in human history, responsible for countless inventions, innovations, and literature
>Subhuman

Playing loose with the definitions.