So we can all agree that this guy is controlled opposition, right?

So we can all agree that this guy is controlled opposition, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/12/politics/russian-hack-donald-trump-2016-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who is that?

A Russian puppet.

Some literally who who got seen on a video and now the press is saying is our 'leader'. Kikery at its finest, guaranteed a jewish plant to subvert the movement.

what do you mean?

Putin installed him.

interesting.

got any proofs?

More or less. The GOP stood no chance winning based on their own ideals so they astroturfed a guy who said he hated and would fight the GOP establishment only to choose GOP establishment for his cabinet and ally with them. Basically the only way for Republicans to win now is to call out how horrible they are with an "outsider" controlled by them. The GOP is a racket too.

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/12/politics/russian-hack-donald-trump-2016-election/

i'm sold. he is indeed a Russian puppet.

At this point, I don't even care if he's controlled opposition or not. He's rustling liberal jimmies and that's good enough for me.

No. He is just a reformist. Reformists don't change the system, but rather make it more comfortable at the expense of bending the establishment's arm. The establishment is still around and still will be after Trump is gone.

If he is controlled opposition, they done a really bad job because now lots of normies are woke and more people than ever hate the establishment and the elites

Don't know about the 'controlled' part.

>hate the elites
>elect a man who fills his cabinet with wealthy people who donated to his campaign
Are you mad about this?

You're not?

That's why it's called "controlled opposition".

Yea you don't care because you don't suffer from GOP economic policies. Thats why you are getting a good chuckle from this.

yes muhammad, we agree

Well, he's not really opposition anymore hehe

Except that more of the plutocrats backed hillary than Trump.

Trump is still too capitalist but he is a nice change.

He pretended to fight the GOP establishment only to ally with them and appoint them to his cabinet. I can't see how he will run in 2020. Like what will his message be? Lets fight the establishment that i am apart of and employ in my cabinet? 2020 might be the easiest election for an opppsing party but I fully expect the DNC to fuck it up by putting in another neoliberal pro war idiot instead of a social denocrat type to fight Trumps plutocracy.

>anything I don't like is the establishment

He hired Turkey neck Mcconells wife and former GOP senators and governors to his cabinet. If he pit in Ron Paul renegades I could see yea he is different but he is nust hiring the same asshats that ficked our nation up.

Typing from a phone sucks.

I guarantee that Drumpf would be worse than Obummer and Booooooosh.

>>elect a man who fills his cabinet with wealthy people who donated to his campaign
He has put people in his cabinet who will deliver on his campaign promises. So what if they're wealthy..

controlled opposition isnt supposed to win

>swedes being in charge of anything
not even once

His campaign promises of fighting the establishment so he hires the establishment.

We tossed a fox in the hen house and shut the door, we gave the big bad wolf keys to the little pigs houses, just because.

> triggered this hard about being eradicated from the earth
Don't worry Ahmed, if you accept Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and denounce your evil heresy, you will be spared and maybe even allowed to procreate.

So all rich people are the establishment?

Trump's a paid shill and the retard blue collar workers of America got hoodwinked lmfao

>le funny man with money
>not a jew

hahaha gr8 bait 2bh my family

A stooge.

@CTR108226017
You're a colossal faggot who doesn't know what the establishment is.
Here is a hint the establishment is the people paying you to shitpost

not to mention a shitton of goldman sachs people (including the president of the company) in his cabinet

>drain le swamp XD

yes, he is controlled opposition

>paid shill
>a billionaire

I'm sorry, but Trump does what he wants.

Who decided cucksheds should have wifi?

> 6/8 of the Richest people in the world supported Hillary

I didn't say he was paid, even though i'm sure he'll line his pockets during the coming four years.

Russia's a false-flag.
Israel is the puppet master

It's just more goo goo gajoobs

So can we all agree that people from Sweden have no say in any political matter because they're getting their fudge-packed on a daily basis by ooga-booga's?

He hired fucking congress men and governors for fucks sake. You can spin it all you want but he hired the establishment. He almost hired Romney.

>t. pot-smoking prositute

Agreed.

Get upset about it on the internet, that will solve your problem. Fucking cucks.

>"Marijuana laws in Sweden completely ban the drug. The country has laws against any and all possession, sale, transport, and cultivation of cannabis"

Get cucked harder by your government.

Opposition against who?

He's an agent of the global elites. His goal is to take America "apart" and put it back together again in the least painful way, ridding it of the status of a parasite nation in the process (it has 5% of the worlds population yet consumes 50% of the resources.) The power structures of the world are to love to China. Why else do you think Ivanka and her kids are learning mandarin?

The shitshow we've witnessed and witnessing still is a clash between the global elites and the american imperialists desperate not to lose their status (Soros&co)

Leave to china*