ca-registry.com/C3520621-jesse-cox-omnimedia
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2gpesUUsAAIpFs.jpg:thumb
donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
twitter.com/leilaidrissova/status/699076843316445184
twitter.com/gennabain/status/796224800377057280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jesse Cox
>Cox

Lol he has 900k subs but only 50-60k views per video.

Pathetic.

Is this the guy Totalbiscuit likes to hang out with?

Why is he antagonizing 10 year old boys?

>Hating a 10 year old online

Wew lad, his life must suck more than mine

Yep

>Slandering a child
A new low.

TB even defended him, they're both miserable pieces of shits.

Welp that's less Youtube subscriptions for me.

Jim Sterling likes to hang out with these two, is he a piece of shit as well?

I never had an opinion of Jesse Cox, just thought he was an obese, smelly manchild.
I guess I should judge people by the company they keep (TotalBiscuit)

That fat faggot deleted the tweet and apologized

twitter.com/JesseCox/status/822766971573846016

He's actually worse than them.

I am going to call him Jessie Cucks from now on. what a faggot picking on a 10 year old.

>Jim Sterling likes to hang out with these two, is he a piece of shit as well?
Yes, a million times worse.
Holy shit.

Well, I'm unsubbing from TB now.

I thought he was a step above the usual lot, considering he is anti-SJW.

Knee=bent

Did you miss the meltdown he had towards his wife because she didn't vote for Hillary, but a 3rd party?

I totally did.

What a fucking cuck.

>Jim Sterling likes to hang out with these two, is he a piece of shit as well?

Jim Sterling is an SJW but he doesn't act like a dickhead about it and understands, most of the time, it is not good to get political. He is for the most part alright because he isn't trying to virtue signal like TB all the time.

He's a literal cuck.

That fat fuck is worse, what the hell are you subbed to him for?

Don't worry, he literally has terminal ass cancer so he won't be around but a few years at best.

>Mocking a child of the person is the same as mocking the person responsible.
In that case, Total Biscuit deserved the cancer because he wished it upon others who just so happened to have Reflect on.

Yet Democrats get all high and mighty about not hating on the Obama kids. Fucking hypocrites to the last one.

My issue with this is he knows everything he is saying is a lie.

He knows health care is being replaced.

He knows he didn't mock a disabled person in the way he says, he mocks everyone the same exact way.

He is a millionaire cunt that is living too long.

He would do the world a favor to hasten his own demise.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I Wish I Was Trump's child: The Tweet.

I don't have a twitter sock puppet but someone tell that faggot he retroactively earned his cancer, but isn't dying fast enough.

That's when I unsubbed from him. The woman stood by him for all these years when cancer was wrecking his body, and then he berates her for standing by her principles; dude's a twat

>attacking Barron Trump
>attacking the FUCKING Muad'Dib

You just made your first mistake, Jesse

>health care is being replaced

by what?

>some immature fatfuck who plays vidya with a professional neet with a landwhale wife HATES a child because hes not jumping around like a spaz at the inauguration.

Could this fatfuck get any more autistic?

I enjoyed it when he'd make shitty game devs rage to the point where they make fool of themselves.

tbf, all he does nowadays is shitty reviews anyway so it's a unsub earned.

what is TB?

Liberals don't think like that. They are all for "Free speech" and being nice to one another as long as they share the same views. if you don't, you are a racist, nazi, xenophobe, etc who has no right to talk and should be silenced and ridiculed. it is disgusting and no one should follow these people.

He did the same thing in november after threatening to "beat up" a kid if he sees him at blizzcon because he said his mom was stupid after she tweeted something pro-Hillary.

He only apologize when things go too far and then he deletes everything.

Tuberculosis

I love Ian. He hasn't showed any political agenda, and his vids are pretty informative. Also channels disassembling and sometimes shooting ancient guns are rare.

>the professional neet stands up for his autistic friend because ''muh cancer''

Not really surprised desu. Apparently hating children is ''passionate'' because its 2017.

Another health care plan Total biscuit

I bet he takes his own last name up the ass.

Total Biscuit, a game reviewer with terminal ass cancer who is a complete SJW cuck with a condescending British accent more annoying than John Oliver.

>A Literal Cuck bitching about a child
Gee

Clearly doesn't know that Barron shitposts on Sup Forums regularly

Jim is an SJW alright, but at least he doesn't flail it around going on fucking crusades like Chemo Biscuit.

He's fucking 10 years old. What kind of faggot stoops that low?

You gottem

>People valuing anything that comes out of Jessie Cucks mouth

Literally the biggest beta nu-male on youtube.

Look at this faggot photo
pbs.twimg.com/media/C2gpesUUsAAIpFs.jpg:thumb
Serioulsy how can people take him serious is beyond me

What the fuck does Jesse actually do all the time?

He only puts out one video a day if one at all and it takes him like 2 years to finish a series

donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

100% this

His name is Jessie Cucks
>His name is Jessie Cucks

>Not everything

True dat

Link? I'd love to see this.

This fucker has more money to pour into his arsehole (quite literally) than you will probably earn in 10 years. He's gonna outlive half of us and still bitch about being miserable.

He shills for money and doesn't give a shit, he is a self described whore and will do pretty much anything for money. Shill games, play anything, say what you want.

He has zero integrity whatsoever and only sees his audience as a means to make money, nothing above and beyond that.

Jesus, how pathetic can you be as a man to attack a 10 year old kid?

isnt he that fat guy that wants to fuck doger. but she has a boyfriend so he friendzoned him?

He has a terminal cancer, no matter how much money he has it's not going to help.

I don't get it. Isn't it great things are real for once?

You know how all the good folks die while fat faggots leeching on our society keep living and prospering?
I bet this would be the case.

>make a living by making content for 10 year olds
>insult 10 year olds

also
>tell people to die of cancer
>dies of cancer

BUT MUH MORAL HIGHGROUND

TB calling people out for being upset over things said on the internet is the saddest case of hypocrisy. Dude disables comments in all of his videos and his wife had to ip ban reddit on their home network because he was getting too salty over people there calling him out on his bullshit.

If Digits Cancer will Rek him this year

They literally hate a 10 year old child because of who his father happens to be? What the fuck is wrong with these people man??

Most people in his state would already be dead. He is on experimental treatment right now that is expensive as fuck.

This is hardly a surprise. TB went berserk on his wife and the mother of his child because she didn't vote, blaming her, and people like her, as the reason for Trump getting elected. It was hilarious.

Turbularcosis

they are vindictive morons.

Why haven't you anons Subscribed to the Dankest Video game Channel?
Videogamedunkey ofc

That's him, it got pretty creepy before Dodger hooked up with Strippin and then he backed off a bit.

More like Total Bitch fit, am I right?

Don't be a fucking sub-human you faggot, wishing cancer on people is just the most niggerish thing you could do.

Some months ago yes but now he has a gf and not a bad looking one.
twitter.com/leilaidrissova/status/699076843316445184

>a faggot that attacks a child
>People
Yeah i'm gonna wish him the worst

>This is hardly a surprise. TB went berserk on his wife and the mother of his child because she didn't vote, blaming her, and people like her, as the reason for Trump getting elected. It was hilarious.

ROFL, is that the reason why they got divorced!?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Probably another whore looking for that Youtube money

She voted third party, the cuck was not happy

TB just gets immensely triggered on healthcare issues because he has cancer.

Clearly there is no reasoning with niggers like you, who go all out on those you dislike for marginal reasons.

He doesn't have a kid, literally his wife's son.

Why do people follow Total Biscuit when he consistently treats his fanbase like shit? I know he has been an asshole responding to extremely harmless questions like the people watching him and paying for his job are beneath him.

TB thinks he's gonna have to start paying for his cancer treatment, which would probably going back to the UK for the NHS.

Not much there, but a few tweets from her:
twitter.com/gennabain/status/796224800377057280

Pacifists get out
This is a Chaos board you faggot

>"h-h-he's not autistic, he's just always bored and tired and loves computers!"

there is a reason trump thinks vaccines cause autism. and now barron trump's autism is going to put millions of american kids in jeopardy since trump hired an anti-vaxxer to head his vaccine commision.

He's planning the next 75D chess move

If you think the will of Kek is to act like a randumb shitter with no method or structure, you are dead fucking wrong.

>the mother of his child

TB doesn't have children

Man he gave up This Thicc wife just because she didn't vote Shillary?
He needs to be hanged
Also she is dressed as best waifu :>

Please Faggot off to R/the_donald
KEK Is a Chaos God,anything that envovles destruction will satisfy him

He's the one that threw together some rambly statement about how he didn't need any of his fans and that the ones who left were "already replaced" or some shit, right? Honestly I don't follow TB that much, just check in periodically to see what fresh hell he's stirred up in his fanbase.

Yes

let me translate: WAA WAA I GOT CANCER AND I CANNOT AFFORD PAYING BILLS BECAUSE I AM LE VIDEO GAME MAN WAA WAA

it's probably more likely that he just doesn't like him because he's trump's son.

Yeah, my mistake. I don't follow him so all I could recall was him saying "my son" at some point in a video a while back.

Punishing children for the actions of their father is literally North Korean ideology.