Is canada better than USA?

Bigger country, more wildlife, sexy PM, Monarchy, no radical islam problem, bilingual.

Canada > USA

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/265366/muslim-murder-spree-canadas-capital-daniel-greenfield
creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/01/11/ottawa-half-of-2016-murders-involved-muslims/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/muslim-murders-man-canadian-university-religious-argument/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, thats why were so smug and have a superioty complex to amurica. Also you forgot the free healthcare part.

i lived in the US for about 3 years, it's not a lot different

>sexy PM
t. fag

Canada is great if you dont want a future

We totally have a radical Islam problem.

It's just that Winterchan keeps them away

Not an argument

and less tolerant on diversity,

you can fuck dogs in canada

Wrong

>can
As opposed to America where it's a requirement.

Well this back fired on ya huh?

Unironically this. We've got an incompetent liberal leading our Banana republic tier country who's only gameplan is DUDE WEED AND REFUGEES! Need more immigrants for that diversity because it's our strength (no reason to explain how/why). Listen to one of his "Listening Tour" speeches and he sounds like a broken record with "diversity is our strength to EVERY question.

>no radical islam problem

There's where you're wrong, friendo.

POO IN ROO

Nah he's right. When Muslims come here they get apathetic and slowly depressed like everyone else. No one is passionate enough to be radical anything here.

>Monarchy
>bilingual
>good qualities

And so it shall be done.

How are they not?

There's been quite a few failed plots (RCMP caught them) in the media over the years and there's probably ones the government covered up because it wouldn't be PC to expose them.

Which is why canada is superior, kinda like east asian countries like japan
The top is cucked for better business
The bottom is uncucked

US is the total opposite now
Trump (top) is uncucked
Bottom (popular vote) is cucked

Better country, more competent head of state, no ties to authoritarian monarchies, no islam period, more entrenched freedoms, more employment opportunities, non-devalued currency, the list goes on

USA > Canada

>not even a country

trudy is dreamy

>no ties to authoritarian monarchies
That's one of the bad things, right?
>more entrenched freedoms
Dude, Nestle owns their water. All of it.
>more employment opportunities
And more (((unpaid internship))) shit, or entry level jobs either taken by illegals or requiring stupid amounts of debt to acquire.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/265366/muslim-murder-spree-canadas-capital-daniel-greenfield
> Muslim murder spree

creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/01/11/ottawa-half-of-2016-murders-involved-muslims/
> half of Canada's murders are by Muslims

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/14/muslim-murders-man-canadian-university-religious-argument/
> after a religious discussion, Muslim stabs man to death in Canada

Half the land Canada possess is useless frozen tundra.
It's not a monarchy.

If you're going to lie, at least make it somewhat believable.

I lived in the States for about ten years. There is only one advantage to living in Canada, but it's a big one - much less dindus in most of Canada. It alone makes Canada nicer to live in. For now, at least. The black people where I live are very few in number, but they're educated, family oriented, and friendly. Good people by any standard, desu.

But does Canada have Mount Rushmore?

US 1
Canada 0

Actually they're monarchy doesn't do much at all, but their government is still shit.

And being bilingual is fucking terrible for national unity and culture, especially considering basically only one group speaks French while the rest of the country doesn't care enough to actually learn it and hates the ones who do speak French because they choose to speak it instead of English simply because they are stuck up assholes.

Real countries only speak a single language.

>more entrenched freedoms

We have no entrenched freedoms

>And being bilingual is fucking terrible for national unity and culture
Only because Canadians aren't culturally unified. If they were, multiple languages wouldn't matter, and would work nicely like in the UK. Basically, they need to kick out all the French plebs.

It's incomplete though. It's a failure like the Tower of Pisa. Not our greatest example.

The average penis size of canadians is greater than americans. 1 point to the canuck team.

I agree, but I've also noticed that Spanish is becoming America's French. It's everywhere in the US now. On signs, on packaging, on recorded messages. If Trump doesn't get that wall up, you'll soon have more native Spanish speakers than we have native French speakers proportionally.

>sexy PM
>This is considered an important quality to liberals.

>That's one of the bad things, right?
Yeah goyim having ties with Saudi arabia is good

I hope this is real . It's not even great but It's something . Is it recent ?

>is canada better than USA?
yes

Forced

But everyone has that anyway. It's business.

I have to admit, that's a pretty huge advantage.

I'd give anything to be nigger free.

Why must you start trouble, dad?

Roo in loo works better

nope