Do you have any idea how many plastic surgeries and boob jobs your precious Sup Forums queen has had?

Do you have any idea how many plastic surgeries and boob jobs your precious Sup Forums queen has had?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223718/Chinese-man-sues-wife-ugly-court-AGREES--awarding-120-000.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no do u

So what, both my grandma and my mum have had plastic surgery

It's not a big deal anymore, most women have done something

>Sup Forums queen
you don't have to ask twice

I don't see any difference

so i suppose just boobs

who is that granny

it's a 4 ft tall grandma some lolicons fetishize on Sup Forums

Her eyes, nose and mouth all like the same. The only difference is she doesn't have a fat face any more.

you funny

SO? You know Jordan was given all 6 by refs and did roids right?

Get that butterface out of here

Picture from when she was a teen compared t adult. No makeup vs makeup.

isnt she the serbian defense ministry press secretary or something?

Fucking greece I know it.
Gib money bäck.

Even if she has had a shit ton of plastic surgery I'd still fucking hit that like a freight train. Those tits are fucking amazing.

does it matter? what are you doing to do about it besides complain?

This is Sup Forums queen.

obviously. but they are fake. shes flat chested

Sup Forums only has room for one queen

Maybe, but it's more likely that she just aged 15 years and took decent care of herself, you mongoloid.

Even her nip slip photo from when she was an underage B& shows that she has at least C cups.

>He doesn't understand contours

He dumb dumb, try comparing the nose side by side,. It everything out but the nose. They look the same.

Same with the lips.
There's a neat little trick where you have makeup artists use makeup products that are called "contours" to essentially "shape" facial features.

That mixed with aging, make people look different.

But newsflash dumb dumb, if you pay attention to details you notice the features still look the same.

Nice try, dumb dumb.

Now euthanize yourself, idiot

Not after this plastic surgery Mehmet.

Best girl

Her face is literally her best asset.

It is called makeup. Have you never had a gf?

newfag

>dumb dumb
>x2
consider suicide

i dont see any difference, she just got older. her nose, lips and everything else is the same

Some things should never be asked on Sup Forums, someone might commit sudoku.

Damn she got old

Not enough™

x3 actually

Can't handle the bantz. Then stay out of the banter, sweetie

The mouth and nose were clearly modified

None.
You need to learn more about how people age from puberty/late childhood and adulthood you dumb fucking millenial

>girl

It's even weirder to know Trump probably pushed and paid for all of him. He sculpted his daughter into the ultimate fuck doll.

You understand that in the picture on the right she fucking 10 right?

>He doesn't know the breasts naturally get bigger when you have children for breastfeeding.
Do you even know basic human anatomy?

Hey dumb dumb,
Do You know what a finger is.

Looks more like she lost a few lbs, aged 10 years, and then had a photograph taken in a studio setting with professional makeup.

Not that it'd matter either way.

Likely to be post-pregnancy change, but also different camera lens.

The older she gets, the hotter she gets.

M I L F
I
L
F

>Those tits are fucking amazing.
The tits are most likely the only thing she had done and fake tits are simply not acceptable.

I doubt she's had a book job, but it looks like she's had a few facial surgeries.

oh the witch....
witches must be killed with fire

Yea, 0

>Sup Forums queen
but Marion is pure

She is an anorexic hiding under makeup to look like a doll.
I fail to understand what you find attractive in this roach.

Have a nice day Youssef.

I love anorexic girls!

what do human eyes see?

>queen

About 35mm equivalent concentration depends. With chink eyes of yours it might have a little wider aspect ratio.

Weebs truly shall inherit the earth.

Interesting. I thought that pic was the most comfortable.

Always seems to be massive faggots who have a problem with plastic surgery.

I've had surgery done and I need more at some point, I don't really see what the issue is. As long as you don't end up looking like a complete fucking freak or ruining your face entirely (Megan Fox) then why complain.

I bet most of the people who complain about surgery have video game tattoos :^)

>girl

Post a pic with ur id on ur hand or ur full of shit

m or f?

>girl

you seem triggered this morning Donald

It is the ultimate form of false advertising. Have fun explaining to your husband and children why your offspring does not look like you. Can't change your dna.

She looks friendly

>girl

She was still a qt before

I don't know why rich girls always ruin themselves like this, but whatever, nobody's perfect

is that her house? that's a fucking cramped little room.

The bigger problem is that she is a jew

The real problem with plastic surgery, is the fact that it shows how much you care about looks. It shows how insecure you are about your appearance. It shows ugly people, that you think your better than them. ect.

>I've had surgery done and I need more at some point

You're a fag

she looks exactly the same

Surgery is no different than fraud, it's like those people who try to sell cars that were previously crashed as "new" or "uncrashed".

Lmao, notice how you didn't bring forward any arguments to prove why plastic surgery is OK?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223718/Chinese-man-sues-wife-ugly-court-AGREES--awarding-120-000.html

Another thing many people don't take into account is some plastic surgery is medically necessary. I had to get a septoplasty (essentially a nose job) because I couldn't breath through my nose because of the amount of scar tissue in it from previous surgeries. I've also had a bilateral masectomy but hey fuck me for not wanting to have tits right?

>I bet most of the people who complain about surgery have video game tattoos

What does that even mean?

>Sup Forums's queen is a Turk

plastic surgeon here, I don't see any evidence for surgery between those pictures

To each their own.

>Ivanka
>Ruined

Are you bent? I'd date her if she wasn't my daughter.

What are you on about? looks like she lost weight and grew up, one is a picture of her before fully developed, do you not know humans grow and change as they age?

Honestly dont see much change in bone structure, maybe nose but that could account for weight loss as well.

>Can't change your dna.
yet

> tfw wanna have kids but don't want to pass on set of pretty shitty genes
how do people get past this shit so easily /pol? aside from the unthinking excuse of human beings who follow their primal instincts blindly on most decisions.
I overthink everything and genuinely wouldn't wish for my kids to have to live with this shitty genetic profile. although objectively speaking things could be much worse, and I see many such cases reproducing everywhere around me.

Obligatory.

Exactly the right amount. She's so perfect.

She's okay.

ugly cunt

>Digits
>55
>ID
>Delicius Flat chest

Kek has spoken.

big areolae are high test

>Sup Forums queen
*unsheathes coultana*

dont care. Would still take ol' one eye to the optometrist...

Her face still the same just slimmer becuase she lost some weight. Also she garage birth to two kids, titties get bigger.

would touch boob/10

>angle of picture taken specifically from below so as to conceal her ghoulish face

>Surgery is no different than fraud
kek when will you realize deception to some level is ingrained on even the most basic of human interactions.