You'll never have this in your bed

>you'll never have this in your bed

I prefer my leftist gf. Every fuck is a hate fuck

>not planning to kill your leftist lover during sex

What's wrong with you?

I have my Trump gf in bed with me right now

I have left dates because my date was acting like a whore. I think I will survive without these whores.

WRONG: I fuck retards everynight

>girl texts during date
>
You can just not go on a second date.

God damn, tfw no american patriotic gf

>you'll never have a trump sign in your bed

>ass showing
Someone's getting the paddle tonight.

Every fuck is a rape.
Fixd 4 u.
I hope you have a lawyer and proof of consent.

>American girls
Not even once. Their pussies are filled with nigger cum.

I know these girls are probably more than a decade younger than me but I want to fuck the shit out of the one on the right.

dude come on
you can have this for 100 dollars

>you missed out on teenage sex

>implying you get laid

Haha nice try faggot

TFW no qtpi trap boipucci to kiss before you passionately fuck

thou art degenerate

Didn't miss much really, sex with older women that know what they're doing is 1000x better

categorically false. Older women are a meme and you should stay away.

But I will

1. If a girl texts on a date with you, you are an uninteresting beta. I have never had that happen on a date.
2. Texting isn't being a whore.
3. Being tolerant of women is why they are so fucked up. I tell them straight up why I am leaving. I don't pay.

>implying I did
stay mad I'm still with my HS sweetheart
PRAISE HIM

>Not fucking a degenerate leftist whore
It's like you don't even try to take advantage of this fucked world

I specifically meant sex, I didn't imply you should seek older women as partners

Nowadays, 17 years old chicks know what they're doing better than older women...

why the hell would they even post that on social media

>what are 18 year old girls

cunt is just cunt.

I've never had a girl start texting on me either - I just couldn't think of an example of a girl "being a whore" on a date... I don't even know what that means.

And?

Well I'd go to France and find out for myself if I wasn't afraid of getting trucked

It's not teenage sex unless you're a teen yourself

jokes on you, i sleep with my trump-pence sign every night

Usually it involves them talking about times they got really drunk, tried drugs, or if they show up in revealing cloths.

I'm a pretty conservative person when it comes to social issues. It's not hard to push my walk away button.

>>you'll never have this in your bed

this isn't r9k. people posting here get laid

>Women
>Look at me guys, we have the same favorite anime waifu
>I'm totally not a whore I swear

Can they do SOMETHING else than show their bodies or bitch to get attention? Whatever they do, it's for attention..

>this
>Never got to enjoy the degeneracy of nude pics/sex with sluts/ect... in my teen years.
>The only women I've had sex with were in their twenties.
>I've never gotten actually nudes or even tit pics besides from my wife.

:'( damnit, I didn't want to be suicidal today.

>people posting here get laid
I doubt they are in the majority

>regrets over butterfaces

>Be virgin until college
>Think I missed out on highschool sex
>Graduate and get job in shitty suburb
>It's crawling with HS graduates working shit service jobs or going to community college
>They all live at home and would die for a "mature" boyfriend who makes them feel grown up

Fucking 18 year olds here are like shooting fish in a barrel

>implying you still cant bang a teen

fucking beta here boys, when the fuck will they learn

>not sleeping with your Trump Pence sign

What a gayass.

Love getting sloppy seconds after a biological dad

>tfw no paddy nationalist gf

fucking 18 year olds anywhere is fish in a barrel. you can live in a van and do it

In my bed

those are some real fucking cuties

but I have a qt asian

word to the wise, if you gunna go oriental stick with redpilled hong kong chinese. If not don't get serious with whores.

Hell yes I want that trump/pence sign in my bed right now.

yeah you did. I first got laid when I was barely 15 and my girlfriend was 13. That young female body is pretty good, although of course older women have their merits.

That feel when I turned down sex when I was 18 from a girl my age because I thought she wasn't that attractive in the face (with smoking body tho) because I was afraid people would judge me and when I was 19 I got drunk and got with a slut who literally got naked and told me to fuck her but I was so smashed and virginal I didn't have the the technique or soberness of mind to get myself in.. and lets just say I colossally fucked up and it was a mess (such a big mess). am now mid 20's and still a virgin, scared off by the woes of that night.

am a brit bong btw just using proxy

>best goyim

You're a pussy who's probably better off as a eunuch.

If I'm being honest.

Yeah. Just NEET it up for life. You will be better off.

What can I say, in my teens I still did other stuff with girls and had no problems there. And turning down sex from that girl wasn't that big a deal at the time, I was also hoping to aim higher. But trust, that night fucked me up, I haven't even gone into the details. Literal near worst case scenario.

you kill her or something?

ths s actually untrue. There was a pcture about popularty statstcs of ethnctes on o.cupd and t sad that whte grls ddn't prefer blacs. Sry my eyboard has errors.

You're going to have to go into detail user.

Otherwise you sound like a turbo fag who thought himself into permavirginhood.
Because so far it sounds like you just should have shaken it off and continued but you overthought sex way to fucking much.

What type of acid did you use to dissolve the corpse?

Just got out of a relationship with and incredibly indoctrinated and stupid lefty.

She said what they've all said so far when talking about dating black.

I wouldn't date you if you ever did even in your past. I say the same.
Preferring your own race takes some serious subversive, weird circumstantial shit to fuck up.

I fucked my GF while she wore my maga hat once. Not even meme-memeing I never came harder.

Satan quads

>that id

yo girlfriend lucky af

And memes aside I feel it would be common in a society such as yours where you're constantly reminded to hate your own people and you are inherently evil by nature.

Any input into whether there is any serious difference in racial preference in your country compared to mine? Compared to UK? Sweden? Poland?
I can find US statistics easily.

2 large vegicles, several square feet of asphalt, a trump sign and a couple of invisible hos?

nigger, I gots dat in my bed alreadys yo

I guess by GF I meant Melania.

>degenerate showing their ass
>Brazil ideal waifu

I feel you, user

Seems kinda trashy, not going to lie

Paha no, would prefer not to go into details but it included me being not able to proceed due to not knowing how to anything (especially whilst drunk) whilst she was quite experienced wanting me to go on top etc and making a colossal fuck up of it and then the resultant fall out.. spoke to her after etc and was ok but was still awk

Yeah, because only well adjusted people who totally get laid all the time talk about fulfilling Hitler fantasies and the mass killings of several groups of people with a straight face

>poTU5

>Otherwise you sound like a turbo fag who thought himself into permavirginhood.
>Because so far it sounds like you just should have shaken it off and continued but you overthought sex way to fucking much.

This is my fear.. For a few months after I still went to bars a bit and even got with a couple of girls including a Swede. But I just started to recede into solitude and here I am several years latersd

Can attest to this - although the lack of the knowlege of what a kegel is in either generation is really depressing.

I highly doubt it. Of course you'd rather belong to cool chads club than community of angry virgins but I have a feeling that guys who have lots of sex don't spend their days on Sup Forums

You don't need to be well adjusted to fuck whores. They will literally take any dick with money or a decent look.

I don't endorse having sex with prostitutes but in your case that would probably be for the best. Just to get you over that awkwardness. If you can't even do that you should probably not breed.

You've a big bed.

No, but that still makes you pathetic if you resort to paying for something that you can get for free.

FOR YOUUUU

>paha
Ok, first off.
You have to go back.
>not knowing how to anything
You're a virgin, i.e. you're first time riding a bike, stick to what you know and feel it out from there.
part A ==D ->into-> part B (|)
>whilst she was quite experienced wanting me to go on top etc and making a colossal fuck up of it and then the resultant fall out
See really you're just saying I'm a colossal fuck up.
>S-she's so good at the s-sex
>B-baka how can you ever please senpai
You're blowing everything up in your head, in the end of your life you will realize you were your greatest obstacle.

had better

I do appreciate the advice, I'd really rather not go with a prostitute though. I think if I brush up and go out to a bar drinking or something I could still get with someone. You are right about the barrier though, it has been long, will have to smooth over.

>part A ==D ->into-> part B (|)

It might sound hilarious, but I literally failed at this part when I was on top of her and she was saying 'f*** hard me' etc. It is actually quite humorous, yet the whole thing really was tragic

>salty virgin the post
>right leaning women are of no difficulty to find whatsoever

I'm getting a real strong autistic vibe from you because there's something just not clicking with your ability to convey information.

Your proxyposting on a Mongolian mountaineering forum, just fucking explain yourself.

>I failed
How the fuck did you fail.
Did you miss, get all autism over it and lose your erection?
Are you short?
Was she fat?
>It might sound hilarious, but I literally failed at this part when I was on top of her and she was saying 'f*** hard me' etc.
I'm telling you something isn't fucking clicking with you, it's in the way you speak.

>f***
everything you've posted in this thread makes me feel like I was actually there

Though you are probably right for the most part, there are other factors to the event.

In those situations stress is your greatest enemy.

Just enjoy your time and the rest will come naturally.

also
>saying 'f*** hard me' etc.
>Fuck hard me
>etc
>pussy fuck me
>face my fuck
>it my ass, in put

It's possible. Some girls are very attracted to foreigners.

Yoda is such a slut

No. There weren't.
It's painfully, PAINFULLLY obvious.

Don't know, I might have a bit of autism lol, with the circles I travel in online (Sup Forums for starters) it wouldn't surprise me. Also the reason I said 'I failed' is because I was skirting around how I specifically failed and yeah that's a typo It started off pretty well but she moved it a long fast and now I think about it, it was a completely inappropriate location with too much drink involved etc. I just didn't know what I was doing the whole time, it was like an alpha bluff or something and I got called on it

That's Pinecrest High School in Southern Pines/Aberdeen North Carolina. You can find these girls on Facebook with that information. I have. Do what you will.

even if it was autism, I have had really good times with girls etc before, but this time was just a bit too quick for me, too much drink, the girl was a sketchy sloot and it was a bad location

How can America say no