Hey Sup Forums, what do you think of my new comic?

Hey Sup Forums, what do you think of my new comic?

>art skill of an autistic child
>political knowledge of an autistic child

Go to bed, Barron

You made that on your phone?

>new comic
new as meant in geological times, you mean?

Wow that really gets the neurons firing

this comic probably made more sense in his head

You mistook nationalism for jingoism.

THIS

>come into my house so you can see all the work I've done on it!

So I can just break into the """""""artist's""""""" home and live there as a squatter from now on, huh? That's what he's condoning?

It's more interesting to think about what the artist thought while writing all this stuff.

On first panel he actually had a plan and exponentially lost it after

But father...

Learn what nationalism is first.

Patriotism is love for country.
Nationalism is preference of one's country over other countries.
Ex. Keeping others from breaking into your house and squatting
or
"My house; my rules"
or
placing a preference on maintaining and bettering your house over maintaining and bettering the houses of others.

Patriotism is love of the state and ideal over all else.

Nationalism was has and always will be the love of your own people making up said nation and the pursuit of excellence by said people.

A patriot would shoot you dead in the street if he though you were threatening HIS country - especially if it meant your own PEOPLE.

A nationalist looks to help his fellow countrymen and folk first.

The idea of Nationalism has been bastardized by Jewish media to mean something it is not. They do not care what you think it means as long as you do not follow its tenets 100%

A man sacrifices his time, energy and resources for his family, to better and care for them. That family sacrifices its time, energy and resources to better and care for the community it resides in. That community and all others sacrifices its time, energy and resources for the better and care of its nation and people. When an entire nation is animated in single purpose in the pursuit of excellence, what challenge can they not overcome? What deed could withstand their collective might?

Continue as you will, lie and distort the meaning of nationalism like a good goy.

Divide et Impera.

retarded. Patriotism is a sentiment or a feeling. Nationalism is an ideology. and guess what, nationalism is the base fucking ideology that underpins most of the contemporary world, since we live in nations and not empires or feudal societies.
Fucking political illiterates. I hate that nationalism is a dirty word.

>Patriotism is letting people into your house from the outside to destroy it

You're autistic.

OP is an autism faggot with little to no knowledge in politics, confirmed.

Nation states aren't real.

"I am a citizen of the world" - Diogenes

Nationalism and patriotism are both cancer.

REFUGEES WELCOME

this doesn't make sense

Diogenes was a shitposting drunk that masturbated in public
He's hilarious but no more a role model than the average homeless alcoholic

Stfu merkel

It sucks

I disagree you potatoe nigger, due to the fact that after a certain small critical window you can't assimilate into the culture. You can learn and take part in it but at the deep recesses of your mind you'll know it isn't "yours" look at the rapefugees they can learn German, drink stout, and celebrate German holidays but they'll never true blood Germans.

Nationalism is a tool used by the global elite to manipulate the system as to stop the common human identity.

We shall disrupt their attempts by going into the country and giving them the truth, instead of the endless lies which have been built up over the decades by our right wing media outlets.

Nationalism is a tool used by the global elite to manipulate the system as to stop the common human identity.

We shall disrupt their attempts by going into the country and giving them the truth, instead of the endless lies which have been built up over the decades by our right wing media outlets.

We need a third way, not nationalism or globalism. Both are used by the elite to their advantage to strip nations and peoples of their wealth. Zionists have been pushing nationalism and I feel like the only reason nationalism is even rising is because the Global elite are in a civil war of their own.

its that rebranding that makes nationalism dangerous.

Nationalism is largely responsible for the the greatest leap forward for humanity since Rome. A thousand years from now people will be looking back if any records remain wondering how we could be so frivolous and stupid and forget how we built such a time and place. Just as we do look back at Rome and wonder how they could forget now.

Sick!

retard alert

"If I were not Alexander the Great, I would wish to be Diogenes"

Diogenes was not beholden to anyone.When the greatest man in the world stood in front of him the only thing Diogenes cared about was the fact that he was blocking the sun.

I never was convinced about the idea that patriotism is nationalism light.

Also, why do people keep confusing nationalism with imperialism?

he also lived in a barrel, which is fine if you're okay with that, few people are

its an evil word bigot..
also nazi association because they had imperialistic aims in ethnic self-interest

Fun Fact: When Alexander The Great stood before him while he was rummaging through garbage, he asked what he was doing.

He responded, "Searching for the bones of your father."

Because its always easy to associate nationalism with imperial tendencies. Patriotism is watered down nationalism you only see the good in your country and never are willing to look at the flaws. Look at all the clowns in the politics a lot of them are "patriots" but they ran this country into the ground if it weren't for The Teflon Don a nationalist it would only get worse. In his speech he said the power has returned to the people, we will take care of our own interests first because after all charity starts at home.

Even from an etymological standpoint it doesn't make sense.

Patria: land of the forefathers
Natio: birth, offspring

Nationality, especially in modern times and in western world, means nothing. The land that your forefathers shaped, defended with their lives and lived in for centuries on the other hand...

Not so much
>Come into my house so you can see all the work I've done on it
as
>Come into my house so you can steal all my shit, undo all my work and make it your house. Also please rape my wife.

Don't worry sven the uncucking has already begun, just do your part and make white babies.

Quite poor. Nationalism can be good sometimes, like when Garibaldi united Italy and stopped what was essentially a civil war that had be running out of control since the Fall of Rome.

The fact that politicians jumped on the word Patriotism to benefit from the people support without having to deal with the problematic German heritage doesn't mean that this word means that.

In France, politicians do that too, they also speak of the Republic. They went with that trick to the point that it's ridiculous, where they whine with crocodile tears about "muh republican values".

Sounds like something BLM would use as an argument to be honest, if they were as eloquent.

Republican values is just like the word democracy its double talk because politicians have no idea what either mean. True republican values would be a patriarchy with consuls, Senate and all. A full democracy is subject to zeitgest meaning it isn't a stable form of rule which is why monarchies and other unilateral forms of ruling followed in toe historical speaking. Politicians shouldn't have a career, it would be better if they served temporary. It's a civic duty like jury duty but is should be reserved for the citizens that are qualified for it. That way corruption and other unscrupulous acts don't take root.

I think you need to learn to fucking draw, pleb

It's impressive people actually believe they said that to each other, they really believe supposed quotes of 2300 years ago

>calls OP a autistic faggot
>posts SU
Irony at its best.