How do you feel about Chinese men marrying African women due to the increasing scarcity of women in their own country...

How do you feel about Chinese men marrying African women due to the increasing scarcity of women in their own country? Do you care when non-whites racemix?

Other urls found in this thread:

aneki.com/smartest_canadians.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kind of

chinks should be chinks
niggers should be niggers

>highest-IQ race marrying lowest-IQ race

Well, if they want to take a dump in their own gene pool, I guess it's none of our business...

>combine gook and nigger
>???
>oh wait it's just a white person with dark skin

not my concern, asian/negro mutants are bound to be better than pure niggers

who gives a fuck what other people do

I don't give a fuck about chinks and niggers. They can do what they want.

>Well, if they want to take a dump in their own gene pool, I guess it's none of our business...

Exactement, Bubba...

Chinese actually aren't that smart overall. They just don't let their idiot brethren off of the farm long enough to take IQ tests. Average Chinese redneck living outside of big cities can't even read more than 200 Chinese characters, which is basically illiteracy.

Pretty sure the chinks with nigger brood mothers are not of the high IQ variety.

>highest-IQ race
he said chinks, not euro-jews

Two wrongs make a right? Don't know

>combine smartest people with strongest people
>result is anything close to the genetic mediocrity that is whites

hahahaha, that's some white math right there

Something Burgers have in common tho

>he said chinks, not euro-jews

Ashkenazi Jew average IQ:110
Québec average IQ:110

aneki.com/smartest_canadians.html

Le what, Bubba?

There's enough yellows that they can breed out the niggers successfully

Both non-white groups lack empathy for their own people so combining them can't be a good thing.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE KIKES WAAAANT

Want to fuck a blasian qt.

When did I state that Americans have high IQ on average?

You'd prefer them mixing with whites, then?
And what would the result be?

Black women are more sexually aggressive than Asian women. And Asian men are more respectful and financially stable than black men. That's why this shit happens. As a Thai male who had a cutie gf from Trinidad, I can vouch for this.

At least attempt to make your photoshop look real! Check out the mega-pixels on this image.

Sup Forums that's who

So he's actually shorter than that? That's just the first example of this sort of couple I could locate with duckduckgo

calm down fatty before you have a heart attack.

During the one china policy lots of female chinese got aborted or shipped out of the country. They have a lot of men with no chance of getting a Chinese woman. India is having a similar problem but not the same causes.

This. The collective stupidity of the nongmin is really something else. These people form the bulk of the Chinese population and they're definitely not the ones partaking in the PISA exams, which by the way is used as a proxy for IQ and how they calculate those national/racial IQ scores.

What's going on with India?