Military Love

I posted this to Sup Forums and got absolutely no love. Only hate. Do what you want to this bitch. Meme her into oblivion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqBNGxLiAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought you guys were big on free speech.

already busy

No one's asking for her to have her speech remove.

blablabla freedom from consequence you fucking commie beta cuck.

>I posted this to Sup Forums and got absolutely no love. Only hate.

I didn't realize that Sup Forums hated faggots who spam Jewbook screenshots on Sup Forums as much as we did.

Why? She is right, vets are bitches to the government.

Military are some of the most sensitive, easily offended people. Muh stolen valor and all that. When really they're just welfare queens for Enron and Israel.

According to that definition every ideology has free speech. One can say anything one wants in a fascist rule, but the consequences following the speech is the threat to the actual 'free' part.

Not your personal army

I have the free speech to call her a faggot.

well op non of the people here have any bravery in their genes and they all come from families of pussies

Soldier here.

She's not far off. There's a lot of nobodies in the military that just couldn't cut it on the outside. Personally, I came for the college but stayed for the lack of liberal snowflakes and getting to travel on the government's dime. About to spend a year in South Korea.

NYPA

Nypa

Free speech is where the government protects your right to speak freely in its domain. Private property, personal conversations, etc. aren't government domain. I can block you on Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, or keep you out of my home and it's not a violation of freedom of speech.

I can think you're a faggot for this post and call you a retarded nigger jew while posting your picture all over. But that's still not a violation of your freedoms.

based Sup Forums.

NYPA - New York Police Apartment

Post it to the vet pages like gruntswork on fb, and pages like occupy democrats logic. They'll handle it I'm sure

Vet here.

Who cares what she says about me? Go be a sensitive nigger somewhere else OP.

>the government's dime

THAT'S MY DIME, GODDAMMIT!

Gooks, krauts, and spaghettiniggers should fight their own battles. I want to close like 90% of our foreign bases.

Agreed, but your freedom stop where mine begins. Meaning in you can say anything, as far as it doesn't reduce my freedom in any way. So the typical feminist way of dealing with free speech, which is doxxing and ruining a guys social and economic life is not under the freedom of speech. Because freedom has to be limited so that one person's freedom doesn't reduce another's, or else it's complete anarchy.

South Korea pays half the cost of the troops over there. You're actually spending less on me next year.

I don't know about places like Germany or Italy.

She is right, but she is taking it completely the wrong way
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSqBNGxLiAs

>doxxing and ruining a guys social and economic life

They do this already. There's no reason to be cordial when your opponent is destroying you as a person. Why not fight back?

She's right for the wrong reasons. Any future employer will see this and NOPE the fuck out of there. I'm for complete free speech OP, you massive faggot.

Hahaha piss off amerifag, dont care your buddies legs got blownoff because youre to dumb to realise that obama was using the military to get blowjobs from michmonkey

> i wannu fight for countwy

fucking american retards hahahah

That was my point that they are already doing that, and my question to begin with. I'll accept that both parties are threatening free speech.