India to deploy hundreds of main battle tanks along border with Pakistan

Happening soon?
Do we support poo in the loo?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/374532-india-tanks-pakistan-border/
deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Vishnu's_Fall
google.com/amp/indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/arjun-tanks-new-powerful-ammo-developed-by-drdo-labs-in-pune/lite/
poomuseum.org/blog-tank-toilet-poo-canon
firstpost.com/politics/watch-rahul-gandhi-claims-he-sees-the-congress-symbol-in-photos-of-gods-saints-3202166.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rt.com/news/374532-india-tanks-pakistan-border/

We do because pakistan makes pootopia look like paradise in comparison.

If they were planning to go to war they wouldn't be announcing it to the world

t. Paki

i don't know indians are pretty fucking stupid

They can't even use a toilet, plus this could easily escalate into a full-scale conflict

India
>80% hindu
>14% muslim

Pakistan
>96% muslim

India all day.

Why would a paki support his nation being toppled?

Does India intend to make Pakistan it's designated shitting street?

that would make Pakistan look a little better desu

That'd actually be an improvement

India is a paradise compared to Pakistan. Pakistan is syria/afghanistan tier. Terrorist attacks happen there daily.

>India --- interesting ancient culture, mostly Hindu, peaceful
>Pakistan --- Islamic shithole, constantly causing trouble for everybody

Nuke Pakistan, for the betterment of the human race.

India should use Pakistan as a giant loo.

Misread, I thought you were saying Pakistan>India.

Oh god please no. We don't need more Pakistani/mud """"refugees"""".

Pakistan doesn't stand a chance against our superior intelligence

Pakistan takes more refugees then all of western Europe combined

>Pakistan doesn't stand a chance against our superior intelligence

Indians are secretly white. Most people don't realize until too late.

unfortunately they didn't take you I see

they can nuke each other off the face of the earth but they better wait until after valentine's day

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE FRONT LINES

The Pakistani military has begun placing toilets along the Pakistani border, the Indian army is in full retreat!

>not getting the reference

Meh, we already have 500+ tanks and super sonic cruise missiles deployed along the Indo-Chinese Border.

they're just bolstering the existing force.
this is just posturing.
no one is dumb enough to launch a land invasion on a nuclear state.

Yep. We need Shitensraum, the existing streets are overcrowded af

poopoo peepee going to get BTFO by Achmed.

Fuck pakistanis.

>no one is dumb enough to launch a land invasion on a nuclear state.
You really under estimate the stupidity of Islamic Republic of Pookistan.

We have defeated them every time. Every fucking time.

>Shitensraum

Kek.

Conflict is a necessary evil to coexistence.

They want to fight, let them fight.

just fucking go will you, my popcorn has been ready for an eternity now

>You really under estimate the stupidity of Islamic Republic of Pookistan.
there's no reason for them to do it as long as they can keep funding cross-border raids by jihadist groups.

plausible deniabilityfor the pakistanis means india can never launch a ground invasion in retaliation. asymmetric warfare is the only way the pakistanis can inflict damage consistently - they know they're outgunned in a conventional war.

I support the streetshitters and pakis nuking each other and ridding this planet of themselves

>India will get BTFOed by the Pakis

Your knowledge of history is the same as your victories in major wars: Non existent

Stick to scrubbing toilets for Brits

>there's no reason for them to do it as long as they can keep funding cross-border raids by jihadist groups.
See user that's the best case scenario, but the current rate Taliban is expanding its independent control on Pookistan (where even their military has 0 control) how long does it take to Taliban to seize nukes from them.

I mean Pookistanis military is as lousy as a terrorist trained in a Jihad camp.

>poo and paki nuke each other
best timeline

guess how I know you've never been around Indians before

Pakis are utter filth, their nation and their diaspora both can rot in hell, ofc I support the poos.

Looks like shit's gonna hit the fan.

>never been around Indians before

That's why we support them, it's actually possible to not be around Indians because they don't insist on pushing their satanic death cult on everybody everywhere like mudslimes do.

India was more fun in Stardust Crusaders than Pakistan, so I support India

you're just as bad as the pakis when it comes to swallowing the propaganda that's been fed to you.

there's no point having a discussion about your countries with anyone from your countries because you people have no idea what's going on.

India has a chance at being ok so they won't migrate here, India has no chance.

Either way, both have nukes now so what do we care.

DO IT INDIA

PLEASE DO IT

You really need to be aware of the Asian geopolitics, The North West Frontier of the Pookistan is the area where there is 100% control of the Taliban.

BBC just sucks up any propaganda ISI feeds them up and mis infrorm people like you, remember the day Pookistan declared itself 100 terror free nation last year and within 6 hours its military bases were attacked by the fucking terrorists?

>the shitty island north of the jet stream
>the shitty island so small people wouldn't even remember to nuke it out of pitty
>the shitty island where Thomas the Tank Engine lives and the steam trains are racist against the diesel trains

deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Vishnu's_Fall
Hmm...

i am well aware of the situation is khyber pakhtoonkwa and the federally administered tribal areas. i also know about the operation (zarb-e-azb?) the pakistanis have been conducting for awhile now. it's been somewhat effective.

i also know they have a long-standing afghan refugee problem that's a larger concern.

i also know about taliban sympathisers in their army.

yet, the picture you paint is not even a dull reflection of the reality of the situation. you have no idea what you're talking about.

I for one hope India really fucks shit up in Pakistan, you were once part of our great empire but you wanted to be independent, don't let us down senpai

>India vs Pakistan
>Russian tanks vs Ukrainian tanks

dis gun b good

> Do we support poo in the loo?
Of course we do. Muslims must die.

Triggered Poo in the Loo in charge of reading English. What did you expect?

I don't know, the CIA tells the media what they're up to all the time

>Multiple instances by US Army of Pookistani Army firing from the border to aid the Talibanis in Afghanistan

>i also know they have a long-standing afghan refugee problem that's a larger concern.
The only Afghan that take refuge in Afghanistan are the Taliban sympathizers, rest of the Afghans and the Afghan government literally hates them as much as us.

>somewhat effective.
Somewhat effective, is the official term of being completely ineffective and trying to save your reputation

>i also know about taliban sympathisers in their army.
Most of the army is full of Taliban sympathisers, the government of Pookistan have no control over their Army. And can never take any action against them constitutionally.

I would volunteer for the poos if they went to war

Fuck you

more power to Pakistan all the way

at least they dont live in utter filth and disease and at the same time worship filthy diseased rats.

nuclear exchange soon

Support a limited nuclear exchange so we have an excuse to disarm both sides. Millions of roast Hindu Nuffins and Mudslimes are a bonus.

>NOOO
>*shits pants*
>NOT THE
>*smack ass with bare hands*
>TOILET WITCHES!

>at least they dont live in utter filth and disease and at the same time worship filthy diseased rats.

You're a good man Pajeet, I really hope you don't get sent to kill pakis.

>according to poo in the loo sources

Opinion discarded

>the only Afghan that take refuge in Afghanistan are the Taliban sympathizers
you're an idiot. they were flooded with refugees during the soviet invasion. those people never left.

>Somewhat effective, is the official term of being completely ineffective and trying to save your reputation
somewhat effective means somewhat effective. you're trying to hard to paint them as incompetent just as they do to you.

>Most of the army is full of Taliban sympathisers,
incorrect. the one thing you share with the pakistanis is a blinding sense of nationalism. the love of the state and state institutions overrides anything else for most of them. so when the army and the ISI launch a propaganda campaign against the people they've covertly supported for years, the proles lap it up.

>the government of Pookistan have no control over their Army. And can never take any action against them constitutionally.
this is the only thing you and i agree on.

Daily reminder that Pakistan army is equipped with superior T-80UD tanks, sexiest motherfucking tanks from Soviet Union.

India has pleb T-90C and T-72, India is shit.

mbts are basically useless. What armies need are smaller more fuel efficient armored weapons platforms like the weasel.

>blinding sense of nationalism
>proles
You have to go back.

I would almost like to see a war there, just to see one that we wouldn't be involved in finally.

Make Kashmir Great Again

Mehmet al-Ahmed BTFO

The ammo they use for these is called penetration cum blast
google.com/amp/indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/arjun-tanks-new-powerful-ammo-developed-by-drdo-labs-in-pune/lite/

Watch Vice, its even covered on the white boi show's episode named Dangerous/Deadly borders

>you're an idiot. they were flooded with refugees during the soviet invasion. those people never left.
>Whining about Afghans constantly taking refuge in Pookistan
>Bringing a decades old refugees when claim is refuted
>Calling other people idiot.

>somewhat effective means somewhat effective. you're trying to hard to paint them as incompetent just as they do to you.
They can try to paint us incompetent, we have won all the wars to prove our point.

They only have 320 of those, they have 2,900 tanks, we have 6,460 tanks

Kekd

>Shitensraum
oh my

Die with glory Pajeet

Indians aren't even that bad. They just smell bad.

>India
>War
>Having Tanks

poomuseum.org/blog-tank-toilet-poo-canon

Will they be firing poo shells?

Very nice time to get some new weapons mr. Gupta
1000 tanks for the price of 999!
After buying 1500 youll get a free* ATGM with each tank**!
Remember there is no such thing as too much security!

fuck poo in the loo but dont give those dirty jawas an inch

NEVER FORGET DIRTY HINDU SCUM

KASHMIR IS PAKISTAN!

Russian weapons are outdated now, Ivan.

And you fuckers are doing business with the Pakis now, so we'd much rather buy from the Kikes and the Faguettes

You fucking mong.

>Muh Kashmir baitposting

This is how our Army usually deals with Kashmiri Mudslimes

do you guys also hate Muslims like we do?

Pakistan and India used to be one and now they're just killing each other. SAD!

This, it's not even debateable

we'll soon see about that.

Poos:

Step 1: make offering to toilet god

Step 2: nuke Islamabad

>do you guys also hate Muslims like we do?

Why else do you think we elected this based guy who directed the cleansing of close to 2000 Mudslimes in his home state?

guess how I know you've never been around Pakis before

desu im fed up with him. He's like having sex without orgasms, you know what i mean? I thought khangressis would be in jail, we would get amazing reforms, corruption would vanish, muslims would be deported back to arabia. But instead he's being too diplomatic

Shit will hit the fan!

yeah, that never happed ever anywhere else

i stand with poo in the loo's against the goatfuckers.

>Do we support poo in the loo?

Kinda, but only because they're a memetic nation and pakistan isn't known for anything.

let the keks commence

BTFO Pappu

firstpost.com/politics/watch-rahul-gandhi-claims-he-sees-the-congress-symbol-in-photos-of-gods-saints-3202166.html

Whoever the fuck made the decision to let India and Pakistan have nukes should be bled to death.

If it comes to war Indians will win. Arab countries are all fucking terrible at large scale battles and warfare. India will blanket Pakistan in molten, bubbling shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I