Why do canadians sit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRHNqRyaLcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not manspreading like you other men do. You dumbfucks should take advice's from him

Mentally castrated. They'll probably all be physically castrated too if they carry on this way.

It's called progressive seating

We don't take advice from Fidel Castro's bastard son.

>right wing losers are still spread this retarded conspiracy theory

His wife has him thoroughly well-trained. He's a little bitch who gets pegged every night

When your testicles are removed you don't have the need to sit wide.

His mother was a whore and slept with anything with a cock. It's a pretty well known joke in Canada.

It's a posture of dominance and power.

He's an android. That's his charging/storage posture so they can stack Canadian androids together for ease of space.

Okay, and how do you explain that Justin Trudeau was born in 1971 and Trudeau's met Castro for the first time in 1976?
BTFO
T
F
O

Maybe his butthurts

Trips don't lie.

Check em.

Trump's president down. We don't have to listen to peasant foreigners anymore that just pull shit out of their asses. Sorry buddy.

HAHAHAHAHAH

He's a feminist cuck

Well gay people sit like that

>what is time travel

> hiding erection

How do you explain his * dad * is ugly as fuck? Ugly. as. Fuck.

How?
It's incredibly uncomfortable. I mean I can do it if there isn't enough space on a bench for everyone or something, but other than that, I'd never sit like that.

I find sleeping bags incredibly uncomfortable as well.

No, your retarded d*bs meme doesn't prove anything.
But then again, you can't prove that he's Castro's son.
>American intellectuals

Its to protect our balls from the cold

It's called having a good posture you fat slugish slob

To not visually oppress nearby wimmin by manspreading even at a distance.

Before artificial insemination, would women shove ice cubes of cum inside themselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=tRHNqRyaLcs

Idk or care what the gibberish is, unless it's good, but some expert memer might like this.

It's the position to avoid anal leaking from being constantly being fucked in the ass by mudslimes.

Every canadians learn to do that.

Chair was purposefully made for this.
Usual chair air crushing your balls not this one. I know I studied this design for two months at university.

I hate this current government so fucking much.
Trudeau is Canada's Obama, just an attention seeking faggot who is going to do his best to destroy our country.
We don't have an electoral college to keep New York and L.A. from deciding every leader (Toronto and Vancouver).
Small towns and rural people have absolutely no say here.

I'm not sure why we have so many shitposters though, It's disgusting.

He sits like a fag.

hrhr, good post.

that's also his cuck position when he watches his wife getting banged by black dick.

He looks like a faggit

Because they're buttfucking gay.

All memes aside: he IS Fidels son, right?

He sits like a pretty lady.

It's called fucking on the dl

Probably. Would need to test his DNA